"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 19, 2024, 10:12:34 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Gui : Circuit + Combat MK 2  (Read 6881 times)

Gui : Circuit + Combat MK 2
« on: June 13, 2010, 09:14:14 pm »

Hi everyone , this is my first topic and i'm pretty noob about modding stuff , but i made a mix between the circuit gui and the combat interface mk2. It was really easy , i just copy/paste the code of the circuit , inventory and character interface whch are the ones that i like , into the faction1024x768.ini of the combat interface mk2. Put the png files and all done  ;D. So  is just a easy mix. I''l see more about modding when i had time.

http://www.mediafire.com/?hzfn4jlyntt

EDIT: Sorry for not adding the originals. There is also problem when i try to use the V.A.T.S it goes all almost white and i can see the grid of the map O.o . I don't if because of the mix that i made or if from ones of the original grids... i'll testing that and report more when i had more accurate info.

Originals Gui:

Author : Gui

gurglak : Circuit
Graf : Combat Mk2

EDIT New Version 1.1 ? : Hi again :) , now the postion of the message box is right on the left and the message are well quoted , all done by me ( the moving of the message box obvioly :P ). There are some issues with the turn and comb button , they apeer in the right place but doesn't work right.
If someone could tell me what i'm doing wrong i'll apreciate it a lot , i'm in learning process :D .

http://www.mediafire.com/?grmyn5dytwi

« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 06:14:58 am by VonDrasky »

Sius

• Sheep EX machina!
Re: Gui : Circuit + Combat MK 2
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 02:27:53 pm »

Well you should mention original authors + link at them even if they are few posts under thisone.

Graf

• "Next Day" developer
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 02:43:17 pm »

VonDrasky, yep, good idea. That's what I'm currently using by myself, because it includes simplicity of "Combat Interface" and coolness of "Printed Circuit Board interface". Keep working ;)
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 02:55:41 pm »

VonDrasky, yep, good idea. That's what I'm currently using by myself, because it includes simplicity of "Combat Interface" and coolness of "Printed Circuit Board interface". Keep working ;)

Thanks :D , hey i had a little with the V.A.T.S . When i use all goes almost white and i can see the map's grid. I don't now if its from my mix or something in the originals.
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2010, 06:15:41 am »

I'll summit a new version :) , tell what you think. Thanks

Graf

• "Next Day" developer
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2010, 08:59:13 pm »

I'll summit a new version :) , tell what you think. Thanks
Hehe ;D You just published an interface version, which I planned to publish in a near future ;) I'm talking about left-sided MK2 interface. Sooo, thanks ;D
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2010, 12:34:41 am »

Hehe ;D You just published an interface version, which I planned to publish in a near future ;) I'm talking about left-sided MK2 interface. Sooo, thanks ;D
I'm very happy to heard that ;D , please if you can teach me about how to solve that problem with the buttons turn and comb will be great. I want to learn more about .ini config and other stuff.

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2010, 01:22:36 pm »

Well, I am asking again to Graf, Skejwen and others great interface modders to make a wiki page about that! I am very interested in this modding, but even with many many test, I still lack some informations/commands to do what I want, and I think much people is in the same situation.
Come on guys, it's not so much work ;p
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

Graf

• "Next Day" developer
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2010, 06:50:55 pm »

Well, I am asking again to Graf, Skejwen and others great interface modders to make a wiki page about that! I am very interested in this modding, but even with many many test, I still lack some informations/commands to do what I want, and I think much people is in the same situation.
Heh :) It's kind of a proud to be called great ;D  I just started writing a new wiki page, related to a GUI. If anyone have something to add to it already, please PM me. I'll appreciate any help. It'll make that work much easier.

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2010, 09:36:50 pm »

You forgot to put the link to the article.
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2010, 01:49:45 pm »

Yeah i'm in that situation and a wiki would be great. We need to know how to use the .ini , .frm , etc... So i'm on it if you need me :) .

kraskish

• Chars: Perforator & Penetrator =D
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2010, 12:35:19 pm »

Would be nice if someone or OP could post a screenshot, I dont know if its worth it :e
Chars: Perforator, Penetrator Leaderator
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2010, 02:34:21 pm »

nice :)

Gang.madbrahmin.cz
Apofisko a Kopco :) Správna dvojka :)
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 18 queries.