"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 07, 2024, 04:06:45 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Is there a point where this game becomes fun?  (Read 3902 times)

Re: Is there a point where this game becomes fun?
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2010, 07:46:38 pm »

I ran into the barter problem too. Apparently if you let the talk counter go to zero there is a chance the barter box won't come up. You just have to log off completely and then log back in and it will work.
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2010, 08:08:41 pm »

If I'm in a pinch I just make some bb's. Good way to earn enough to buy some armor and a basic gun fast.

rax

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2010, 11:09:22 pm »

being able to craft metal and gunpowder at 40% science and then able to make and sell off ammo (complete list on wiki...) is a nice way to start... I wanted with several characters specifically NOT to shovel shit so I used those other ways... and they worked... You know actually that you understand basics... when you make a seventh character ( for us not so intelligent ones....) and start laughing when somebody tries to steal... and you have nothing... and you know how to protect your stuff.... and you do your best and it usually is enough. And for me it is revenge a thing that makes me tick... Now I just make sure that I never get those last xp before leveling up from shoveling.... my trip...
Today at my home I made apricot jam just because it means nothing to me to stand in front of a stove when I am spending so much time in front of a virtual distillery. It helps build character resilience, your character resilience.

jonny rust

• Caravan Dan
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2010, 06:57:05 am »

For some reason though this merchant stopped trading with me now all of a sudden, not sure why. When I choose barter it just closes the dialog window completely. Maybe I exploited her too much? *shrugs* Oh well, point is there are always great opportunities lurking about, you just have to keep your eye out for them and think outside the box sometimes. That is part of the fun for me.

Whenever I have had this problem it has been because I had the 'amount' window while transfering multiple items on to the the barter table still open when my bartering time ran out. If this happens then there seems to be a bug which disables all bartering (dialogue dissapears upon request to barter with someone, anyone).
However relaunching the app always seems to clear this up for me

Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 22 queries.