"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 05:41:04 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Metal Armor crafting  (Read 3617 times)

kraskish

• Chars: Perforator & Penetrator =D
Re: Metal Armor crafting
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2010, 08:09:51 pm »

so that should mean that you are fine to travel to gecko or klamath to kill golden geckos etc too :>

<Coolface> Problem officer? Yes I travel, yet again Ill tell you not everyone get on this game fast enough. Second lets stick to the MA itself. As it is pain in the ass for most casual/beginner player in NCR to craft basic armors like combat leather jacket and leather armor almost no one wears (except people with good gear already) metal armors. You said something about other cities. Oh ok I can buy BA somewhere ok, but this thread is about MA's and the point that its easier to craft than worse armors. A present for Pkers to abuse the wide gap between high tier and low tier. MA is high tier now making it a big present for PKers since no one wears (beginners/casuals) nor trade MAs anymore...
Chars: Perforator, Penetrator Leaderator

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2010, 08:30:33 pm »

I really don't see the problem.  :-\ Why should leather jackets be hard to craft? At your lower levels you basically kill much geckos anyway - you have your pelts. Same goes for some brahmin hides when someone gets the first few levels killing them. A few fibers are also easily gatherable, so where's the problem? While progressing further in the game, you can finally kill then a few golden geckos, have their pelts and et voila, there is your leather armor. The metal armor is crafted quickly, yep, but therefore the effort and the danger getting the materials is much higher.

The system works fine in my book.

kraskish

• Chars: Perforator & Penetrator =D
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2010, 10:00:02 pm »

I really don't see the problem.  :-\ Why should leather jackets be hard to craft? At your lower levels you basically kill much geckos anyway - you have your pelts. Same goes for some brahmin hides when someone gets the first few levels killing them. A few fibers are also easily gatherable, so where's the problem? While progressing further in the game, you can finally kill then a few golden geckos, have their pelts and et voila, there is your leather armor. The metal armor is crafted quickly, yep, but therefore the effort and the danger getting the materials is much higher.

The system works fine in my book.

Just you didnt calculate one thing. Its inacessible for many players starting there and as I said MA and MA mk2 are easy to craft for people well handling with the game and all of a sudden its a hi tier armor, which is not. You can buy all the lvl 2 weapons and most of people use them, the other thing is with MAs. they're not used as much as before making a big gap between elite, pks and beginners/casuals

MA is one of the biggest exemptions from the crafting requirements, it fully demands the hq minerals. Other lvl 2 weapons use for example 1hq iron ore for AR and 1hq something for 10mm smg, so MA being lvl 2 is really ludicrous, its like everyone would walk with mauser shotgun and 10mm pistol because the higher tier was blocked and yes there are less armors than guns especially low/mid tier now its inacessible
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 10:05:58 pm by kraskish »
Chars: Perforator, Penetrator Leaderator
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 22 queries.