"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 19, 2024, 08:53:45 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Quick ingame question.  (Read 1103 times)

Quick ingame question.
« on: June 01, 2010, 05:44:12 am »

Heya, just recently came to your game with a friend of mine. This question is going to sound really stupid, but how do you hand in the brahmin shit to the farmer? We both went to him and asked to help, blah blah, and asked for a shovel. Then we started to gather the crap and both have around 60 pieces atm. But when we go to the farmer theres no option to hand it in in the chat.. Tried to ask people around me but they just started calling me a noob... which I am, but still :)

Anyway, simple question and theres probably going to be a simple answer, but I cant find it anywhere... looked through every option available in the chat with the farmer, tried to type it in the say option, and tried to barter... so confused :/
Re: Quick ingame question.
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 05:54:05 am »

make sure ur not actually picking up the shit..you have to use the shovel and switch to the use on option
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 06:09:52 am »

I feel really stupid, but thanks...

Also, another question that will probably make me feel stupid.. Im trying to craft, and the guide im reading tells me that the trees in NCR are gatherable... now I made a primative tool and I have it equipped with the use on mode... and im using it on trees, but im not cutting it down. I also tried going out of the city itsself, I dont have a cooldown or anything....

This game is hard, but awesome, and I refuse to give up :P

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 06:12:44 am »

You can chop only trees with "hand" cursor.
And many useful things about gathering is already here.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 10:29:26 am »

There were trees you could chop in NCR just south of the Rawhide saloon.
They have been removed with a recent update.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 21 queries.