"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 29, 2024, 08:03:03 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Energy Expert [2]?  (Read 4388 times)

Energy Expert [2]?
« on: January 06, 2010, 01:14:29 am »

sorry if there is topic, but i never found one anyway.

problem is i cant find Brian in Broken Hills for Energy Expert [2], ive searched all buildings, if someone can explain nicely in details or even put a picture with marked location, id be grateful :)

and one more thing i wanna know, how to join BoS to get EG[3]? i made my character for creating and using energy only, but its kind of lame if theres no way to join BoS, i mean i dont want Enclave, its evil...
Re: Energy Expert [2]?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 01:19:49 am »

It's the first building on the left from grid. Just after entering BH go to the building on the left, go through the first room to the second room (I think some computers are here) and you will see him.
Some folks got 'em and some have not
But these are the breaks
Break it up, break it up, break it up
Break down!
..guess who
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 11:57:29 am »

thanks alot man! i thought theres somekind of doctor, not EG expert so i didnt go there :D u helped me A LOT! thanks!
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, 12:07:21 pm »

kind of lame if theres no way to join BoS, i mean i dont want Enclave, its evil...

Off-topic:

Things aren't that black and white, even in the Wastelands. For example, Joe Kelly from The Hub tells you that the Brotherhood are a bunch of technology worshipping freaks that you should avoid. And Enclave isn't "the ultimate cult of evilness", they're remnants of the former federal authorities, who act what they see is right for a better tomorrow (to USA?).
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2010, 12:11:39 pm »

yeah, but i meant that i dont wanna karma go down for some towns, and well... ive played storyline so i know teh truth! lol
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2010, 12:50:53 pm »

thanks alot man! i thought theres somekind of doctor, not EG expert so i didnt go there :D u helped me A LOT! thanks!
You're welcome, colleague! :) But I think that Brotherhood lowers some karma too, not sure how much and where. I joined and left Enclave and since then some evil big boys with rocket launchers kill me in the first turn, that's the fact, I must say. ;D Anyway good luck with your profession and let me know, what's your karma after joining/leaving.
But these are the breaks
Break down!
..guess who
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2010, 03:26:58 pm »

i would let you know if someone would PM me how join them :P
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2010, 10:17:50 pm »

seems like no one knows or wanna let me know how to join BoS, i guess Enclave is my option now :(

P.S. says i can make 100 mfc, but in manual only 20, can anyone explain a bit, and what the hell is that... thing it requires...  "Machine" and uhhh.. in manual it says that only [3] can make them, why i got MFC on my list then if i only got [2] lvl profession? :|
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 11:12:21 pm by Lil Jesus »
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2010, 03:55:50 am »

P.S. says i can make 100 mfc, but in manual only 20, can anyone explain a bit, and what the hell is that... thing it requires...  "Machine" and uhhh.. in manual it says that only [3] can make them, why i got MFC on my list then if i only got [2] lvl profession? :|
Manual is old. It is 100 MFC per click. Machine is a kind of.. well machine, located in Mariposa Base 4th floor (watch out for PKs). MFC really require only lvl 2 profession.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 04:24:46 am by Raegann »
But these are the breaks
Break down!
..guess who
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2010, 01:03:42 pm »

thanks man, yeah thats kinda stupid idea to walk there alone... but oh well... ill take my whole crew just to make few MFCs, lol

P.S. ALL I WANTED TO KNOW IS NOW TOLD, except how to join BoS, lol, if no way, then ill go Enclave :'( which sucks so bad

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2010, 01:09:37 pm »

It's not possible to join the BoS, but will be some day in the future.
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2010, 01:33:43 pm »

It's not possible to join the BoS, but will be some day in the future.

thanks Lexx <3 but one more question, is The Unity or whatever name it was (faction which uses robes, purple or whatever color) or BoS gonna be earlier made joinable? cause ive heard of somekind faction which will have humans and mutants in it, plus they wear robes (omg i love to wear robes in fallout).

P.S. ughhh....... i tried Jet for fun once, and now im addicted forever? :( lame
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 05:03:23 pm by Lil Jesus »
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 19 queries.