"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 19, 2024, 08:52:24 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Raiders quest  (Read 1686 times)

Raiders quest
« on: May 21, 2010, 10:59:46 pm »

Hello, I just read about joining Riders faction. I need the small guns level 3. According to this article in wiki - http://www.fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/Bring_Little_Jesus_Mordino's_briefcase_to_Metzger - I could get positive "Slaver" reputatuion so Metzger give me the next quest.
The problem is that I clicked the wrong choice by mistake in the dialog with Metzger and he and his guards killed me. Now I have -175 Slavers reputation. The quest "Mordino's briefcase" gives +150 which does -25 in my case, and the reputation I need is +120... What should I do ? Is the quest repeatable ?

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
Re: Raiders quest
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 11:08:47 pm »

Hello, I just read about joining Riders faction. I need the small guns level 3. According to this article in wiki - http://www.fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/Bring_Little_Jesus_Mordino's_briefcase_to_Metzger - I could get positive "Slaver" reputatuion so Metzger give me the next quest.
The problem is that I clicked the wrong choice by mistake in the dialog with Metzger and he and his guards killed me. Now I have -175 Slavers reputation. The quest "Mordino's briefcase" gives +150 which does -25 in my case, and the reputation I need is +120... What should I do ? Is the quest repeatable ?

just bring some shitty items and give them to metzger to raise rep.
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2010, 09:53:41 am »

just bring some shitty items and give them to metzger to raise rep.

Shitty items? Like what ?

I did the "Briefcase" quest, I really have -25 rep. I can't talk about Riders with Metzger as expected...

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2010, 10:04:31 am »

Shitty items? Like what ?

I did the "Briefcase" quest, I really have -25 rep. I can't talk about Riders with Metzger as expected...

any items, spears knives gecko pelts items which you do not need...
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2010, 11:22:56 am »

any items, spears knives gecko pelts items which you do not need...
doesn't do the job...

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2010, 02:39:45 pm »

doesn't do the job...

become slaver and sell slaves to metzger
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.138 seconds with 21 queries.