"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 01, 2024, 12:24:03 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Full levelup guide  (Read 5729 times)

Full levelup guide
« on: January 03, 2010, 07:59:01 pm »

Could someone make one?

And I dont just mean the 3-4 stupid quests that get you to level 4-5..

I'm really in the dark here..what do you guys do until 21? or even lower, to level 10?

What 'things' do you do??
Re: Full levelup guide
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2010, 08:19:51 pm »

Hmm,

i think there's no formula for leveling up in general. It also depends on your skills which action you choose to gain the most experience. Of course crafting weapons, armors or other stuff brings good exp. My crafter char for example has reached some certain level way faster then my fighter. As fighter on the other hand you gain most exp. in fighting bigger enemies like Centaurs, Deathclaws or Floaters. But this should be done in  some group because even for though high level fighters those creatures can become a danger if u encounter them on your own...

Some also use a mixture of fighter/crafting char (Gunsmith for example).

Beside that...think of ways to get exp. points on your own...use your brain :)...
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 07:38:10 pm »

Do quests.

Then find people that will take you to the wasteland and fight things.

Then go fight on your own.

virus341

• +5 AC perk. Fck yeah!
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 07:47:30 pm »

Why do people always want to read some guids?
Ok, I can see the point of reading guid about how sneak\stealing\aiming\etc. works, but thats math.
But no, a lot of people can't just play, they need "Guide how to level up my elf to 80", "How do I pwn server?", "The Only Way To Make Perfect PVP-char" and so on.
Jeez.
ps. butthurtday
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2010, 07:51:11 pm »

what do you guys do until 21?
Before Changelog 15/04/2010?
Crafting needler cartriges, outdoorsman, insta-kill on muties, centaurs and floaters. Hunting on Endless Walker in real time (you'll always meet them near Glow, with mantises most of time).

After Changelog 15/04/2010?
Craft desert eagle, .44 ammo, go on molerats or molerats vs molerats or molerat, molerats and molerats encounters. 1 shot = 1 kill = 120 XP.
Yes, it's for non-fast shot SG user.

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2010, 07:57:17 pm »

i tend to go and hunt prospectors, that pays for itself since the combat knivs are worth 200 caps each, saved up enough to buy me a combat armour.

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2010, 08:03:00 pm »

i tend to go and hunt prospectors, that pays for itself since the combat knivs are worth 200 caps each, saved up enough to buy me a combat armour.
With new iron ore/minerals weight you can craft 300 cartriges per mine go, then 20 minutes kill thieves in NCR and say bad words to tent-robbers, and then do it again. And you'll get so many caps so you can buy lots BAs from players and .223 pistols and .223 ammo from NPCs, and you don't need even craft anything else except fot these damned needler cartriges. Just check every NPC trader, only gunrunners have more than 10k cartriges... Money is nothing if you have atleast SG2 prof.
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2010, 08:21:04 pm »

not guite coz for money you can buy materials drugs and wepons sometimes for good prices egz i bought avenger for 4k :D
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2010, 08:26:20 pm »

not guite coz for money you can buy materials drugs and wepons sometimes for good prices egz i bought avenger for 4k :D
"Money is nothing" was meant that you can have alot money, not that you don't need it.
Also one of devs one said: Crafting is MUCH MORE FASTER!!!11, strange, .223 pistol and/or sniper rifles is faster to buy than get resources, even if unguarded mine will be guarded, you still need more time to get resurces than just craft alot cartriges and then exchange it for what you need.
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2010, 09:24:30 am »

nice idea bout cartr....      spasibo Rat
life goes on...
JayDoom

virus341

• +5 AC perk. Fck yeah!
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2010, 10:00:23 am »

just craft alot cartriges and then exchange it for what you need.

Yeah they are total cheat, even when epx diminishing gone. By cheat I mean very easy to make, a lot of exp, and very very profitable.

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2010, 12:07:59 pm »

"Money is nothing" was meant that you can have alot money, not that you don't need it.
Also one of devs one said: Crafting is MUCH MORE FASTER!!!11, strange, .223 pistol and/or sniper rifles is faster to buy than get resources, even if unguarded mine will be guarded, you still need more time to get resurces than just craft alot cartriges and then exchange it for what you need.
How about to stop telling people how to abuse exploits and report it directly to gm/dev ? I know that they are aware of this problem, but spreading it wont help anyone, but rather makes this situation worse
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2010, 12:23:24 pm »

How about to stop telling people how to abuse exploits and report it directly to gm/dev ? I know that they are aware of this problem, but spreading it wont help anyone, but rather makes this situation worse
Lol, I said it many times and very long time ago. Also I said Izual that CD on crafting needlers is too low (10-12 minutes), and after update it became EVEN lower... now it's around 5 minutes, so you can craft more than 1k cartriges non-stop, if you have supply of resources. I PMed Lexx very long time ago, when .45 caliber was x100 crafted, but it was bug, because it must be x50, so now it's fixed, but not cartriges... I was talking about making it require HQ gunpowder or make it x50 too, but nothing changed.
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2010, 09:49:57 pm »

Why do people always want to read some guids?

Probably because levelling is the least attractive aspect of mmos and they don't want to grind xp so much.

Especially when the pve in this game is so dull, it makes sense to get it over as fast as possible.
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2010, 09:55:22 pm »

Especially when the pve in this game is so dull
Get 9 guys with you and try RT fight with X vs Y vs Z humanoid mobs in urban encounter, sometimes it's fun. You can even start to laught, when damned hubologists with plasma nades get too close to you. Also don't understimate ghouls with spears (LOL), if thier rifle-fellows knock you out with critical, these zombies get for your brains by attacking your eyes with spear with insta-kill.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.109 seconds with 21 queries.