"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 17, 2024, 11:21:42 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Is there a way to buy a base w/o having at least 2 other players w/ you?  (Read 1580 times)

Is there any way around this?  My friend and I want to buy a base, but we don't have a third person with us, so the trapper won't give us one.  I tried having a merc in the party, but that didn't count.  Any suggestions?

Sius

• Sheep EX machina!

Base=gang. I know worst game concept ever but it is so and there is no other way around. You have to bring the 3rd guy with ya, choose the gang name and then get randomspawned base.

But you can try to create an alt just for thisone, either to control him and your main from 2 separate computers or in the worst case I would suggest fastrelog.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe

Or you can do the very dishonorable method and get a noob that you saw shoveling shit or something, tell him how to "tag" you, and bring him to the dealer. Then as soon as you get base, exile him and set up mercs to kill him.

Not that I would do that. I'd hate to be that guy.  :-\
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

Ok - Thanks for the advice!

vedaras

• King of the wasteland

Is there any way around this?  My friend and I want to buy a base, but we don't have a third person with us, so the trapper won't give us one.  I tried having a merc in the party, but that didn't count.  Any suggestions?

i myself created 3 lvl 1 accounts to create a base and i lead them to salesman with my taxi. Wasteland is harsh but there are still many people who you can trust and who can help you :>

i myself created 3 lvl 1 accounts to create a base and i lead them to salesman with my taxi. Wasteland is harsh but there are still many people who you can trust and who can help you :>

How did you control that many?  Multiple computers?

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll

How did you control that many?  Multiple computers?
there are still many people who you can trust and who can help you :>
Nie biegaj za stadem.

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter

make some frends!!!lol:best way to make a gang:whit your frends!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 21 queries.