"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 17, 2024, 08:57:05 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: [Possible bug] High timeout for crafting which differ of normal timeout  (Read 1570 times)

Jack_Fr

• Ex Orphans & TTTLA member

Hi everyone,

I should go in bug reports but I'm not sure of the bug and I would like to have some informations about this problem before to report it.
Usually, the cooldown to craft a combat armor is around 20 minutes. And I don't know why, whereas I haven't craft anything (0 second cooldown), when I crafted my armor, my cooldown became 117 minutes.
I've already crafted a certain amount of combat armors, and it's the second time I have this problem.
The first time, I already had a cooldown, so I don't paid too much attention on this, but it was with exactly the same cooldown value (117 minutes).

So, today, I tried to see if there was any "special" things (I mean unusual) which could cause this bug.
And the only thing I noticed, it's that I had in my inventory enough stuff to make two combat armors. So perhaps this bug happens because of that stuff.

Is there anyone here who have already had a such problem ?
You get a nice view of your body as your head sails through the air.
Critical Hit Table - Head - Roll>100

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny

I can confirm this, as long as you have mats just for one product, your timeout will be much shorter than it should be.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 12:08:44 am by Sarakin »
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing

Marko69

• SLASH!

nothing wrong with my cooldown, you should check it again before posting -_-
Anti-pk, protector of the law in wasteland.

Yeah I can confirm that it is a bug, just tested with Leather Armor crafting. If you have mats just for one craft the cooldown is significantly lower.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland

i can confirm this too.

And needler cartriges ^_^
You'll get 8 minutes for every x100 cartriges, except for the last ones, which gives 4 minutes.
So crafting any item and having resources for another = x2 CD.

Solar

• Rotator

Ah good, been wondering why the hell its been doing this.  ;D
Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.

Ah good, been wondering why the hell its been doing this.  ;D

Is the timer longer than what it should be normally, or is the bug making the timer shorter than what it should be.

Solar

• Rotator

It should be the long version.

Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.

Alright, thank you for clearing that up. I didn't know about the bug, but i was a little hopeful that overall crafting time would be reduced. Oh well i've lived with long time, i can continue living with it.

And needler cartriges ^_^
You'll get 8 minutes for every x100 cartriges, except for the last ones, which gives 4 minutes.
So crafting any item and having resources for another = x2 CD.

I've had the 4 minutes cooldown on needler ammo a few times too the last couple of days.
Although I noticed it, I never paid much attention to what caused it.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 18 queries.