"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 04:16:15 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Limit maximal skill%  (Read 16275 times)

Re: Limit maximal skill%
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2010, 08:52:23 pm »

Pardon me, but what the intestines is this shit? The way i put it is that youre new to this game, little, tiny, even puny midget that thinks he's experienced with this game. Probably because of this false assumption you take, you die alot by other players what makes you think its unfair, more unbalanced that it actually is and make some ridiculous posts on the forum that would actually make the game...
Thats all from me for now.
I give a fuck.
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2010, 09:30:42 pm »

Just stop be interested in this suggestion Frosti. Its crazy, really. If Devs gonna implement this to game so they will be have Rain of whine every second and it will be like Parle.

Thrust us, many players here who responded on your suggestion are players who dont like powerbuilds and etc too, and you can see their opinion. For them it is same unbelievable as for me.
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2010, 09:45:12 pm »

14 AP per Burst is a very good suggestion, but you can still have powerbuilds, I suggest 20 AP per Burst so we will not have powerbuilds. Damned powerbuilds!
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2010, 10:05:43 pm »

So far there was no single valid argument aganist my suggestion. As I said AP for burst is still debatable as well like maximal skill% and so on.

Only argument were:
- PvP fight will take too long ( like what no more insta kills in 2 bursts or 2 aimed headshots?)
- you will not can aim and hit other player like in FPS games

And those are valid arguments? I think not.
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2010, 10:11:25 pm »

So far there was no single valid argument aganist my suggestion. As I said AP for burst is still debatable as well like maximal skill% and so on.

Only argument were:
- PvP fight will take too long ( like what no more insta kills in 2 bursts or 2 aimed headshots?)

In Fallout universum you dont see "aim shoots" ? Or "aim" ability is only in your FPS games ?

Sius

• Sheep EX machina!
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2010, 10:20:31 pm »

Its pointless. You can't teach blind man to see. He reminds me another "žrouta šalamounových hoven" from thisone http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=3218.0.

As I said this suggestion does not change anything. It only alters the means but the core is the same = nothing solved. Thats it for me, Sius out.
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2010, 10:44:36 pm »

I see that with suggestion of limited skill maximal %, it will change FOnline for better - armors- armor detorate - before you die your metal/combat armor probly will be dotorated to 90% and if this is not good along with other pros then keep it counter-strike style.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2010, 10:54:44 pm »

you want argument?

none will play game if it will be shitty like you suggest. How about this one? I have no intense of laughing at you, but man get serious, making minigun broken in 4 bursts and doing 10 damage per burst wouldnt balance the game or reach any goals you are seeking. Snipers wont be able to snipe, miniguners wont be able to burst, none will be able to do anything, you call that balance? Role playing game means that you can play game in different roles, not in loser role only.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 10:58:40 pm by vedaras »
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2010, 10:58:53 pm »

I see that with suggestion of limited skill maximal %, it will change FOnline for better - armors- armor detorate - before you die your metal/combat armor probly will be dotorated to 90% and if this is not good along with other pros then keep it counter-strike style.

You want make weapons useless(Sniper rifle, laser rifle, lsw), tactic useless, different builds useless. And why ? I dont see your vision of improve something. With your suggestion, game will be one big booring shit, and nobody except you, will play it.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 11:11:07 pm by Hololasima »

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2010, 11:01:48 pm »

before you die

that would be a good joke in your suggestion.
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2010, 11:50:13 pm »

You need more experience with the game before making radical suggestions.
« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2010, 12:06:30 am »

Only argument were:

you also clearly do not read all the posts.

i've said before that this would only weaken non-PvP characters, and will make crafters who don't have high luck and PER unable to hit anything at all.

is this a valid argument?

also, i don't like bringing this up, but do you mind if i ask just how high of a level and what stats your highest level character has gotten to?
-Ulrek-
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 12:23:12 am by Ulrek »
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2010, 12:19:07 am »

i agree that te chance to hit will be reduced for aimed and heavy damage burst shoots. other way than reduce skill cap will be reducing the 95% to hit cap.

-pistols/smgs,shotguns
legs max chance: 88/85%
arms/groin max chance: 85/82%
head: max chance 80/77%
eyes: max chance 73/70%

-scoped rifles/rifles
legs max chance: 95/90%
arms/groin max chance: 92/87%
head: max chance 87/82%
eyes: max chance 80/75%

melee-unarmed:
legs max chance: 90%
arms/groin max chance: 87%
head: max chance 82%
eyes: max chance 75%

burst max chance:
flamer: 90%
rifles: 85%
smg/shotgun:80%
miniguns/machineguns:75%

"Is it possible for man to conquer his own Karma!? Unless we can find a way to defeat the cycles of time, there is no future for mankind!"
-Desty Nova.

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2010, 12:22:42 am »

You want make weapons useless(Sniper rifle, laser rifle, lsw), tactic useless, different builds useless. And why ? I dont see your vision of improve something. With your suggestion, game will be one big booring shit, and nobody except you, will play it.
+1

My char has 150% SG, and when he is shooting with .223 Pistol at maximum range it is like 55-65% chance (Fast Shot, no aimed shots). And 150% of combat skill is far below good PvP build.

Many people just have to do something with powerbuilds, PK's, northern slaughter, even if it is dumb. What for? Map is large, there is enough place for anyone.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

Nice_Boat

• I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2010, 03:56:06 am »

Pardon me, but what the intestines is this shit? The way i put it is that youre new to this game, little, tiny, even puny midget that thinks he's experienced with this game. Probably because of this false assumption you take, you die alot by other players what makes you think its unfair, more unbalanced that it actually is and make some ridiculous posts on the forum that would actually make the game...
Thats all from me for now.

This.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Page created in 0.139 seconds with 21 queries.