"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 17, 2024, 11:14:56 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Guests and Tents  (Read 1251 times)

Guests and Tents
« on: April 26, 2010, 03:01:41 am »

Hello, Sorry for posting in here, I could not find the right section to ask this question.
Some friends and I have been playing this.  I'm the only one so far who has the tent.  They can follow me to the tent and store stuff there, but neither of them can see it on the world map to go there when they are not following me.  Is there any way I can get it so they see it on the world map?  From reading other tutorials about Tents it sounded like my *guests* should be able to see it on the world map. 
Any help would be awesome.
Thanks

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
Re: Guests and Tents
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 03:07:37 am »

Well, first off, if you want your friends to be able to see your tent without following you, you are going to have to remake it. Before you remake it, make sure everything valuable is not in the tent, as it will be deleted.

Once you have the 10 brahmin hides, everyone that you want to be able to see the base must be able to follow you at the time. They must have you tagged. With 3 charisma you can have 2 other people follow you into the encounter where you make the tent. With 4 you can have 3 other people, etc. Just make sure no one you don't want is tagging you at the time that you want to create the tent.

It will be a lot simplier once you get a faction base so that you can add other people to be able to see the base without having to recreate the base or anything.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 03:23:38 am »

Thank you very much.
I have 2 chr *Really hating that I did that*, so I could only have one of them follow me.  I guess I will just have to wait until our group can afford a base.
** Any idea when the server will be back up? **

arathhunter

• Arath =Gray Rock Village Leader= -Canadian Drow-
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 04:43:06 am »

if you want, you can hold up in my bro's base, my faction mate gave it to me, but yeah.... being already in a faction, couldent use it for my character, so i needed my bro to be on his account to take control, hes not to happy about it, but i'll prob move it to a alt when im not to lazy to wait 10 minutes to log onto em lolz, anyway, its a Cave Base, used to be owned by some Czech i was told that left my friend with leadership,

Cave Base: 3 Lockers( i suggest you buy locks for em), a Workbench (with one extra storage in its tool rack) and a Gutrot makeing thing ( i never use) oh and a braham (careful its hostel to everyone, its weak and good for a quick 80exp, plus its crap 10xp)

its just 3 Blocks south from NCR

of course it sounds almost to good eh? well, there is one slight catch, my friend told me there may be some pretty strong Czech people still going to that base (former faction people with the map marker still on)
and to set up strong guards if i can, though im pretty short on cash for Mini-gun Mutants,

now then, everytime i went there, there was no sign of anyone exept the people i brought there, but the first of Slaves i set up there has disipeared, im not to sure if it was a glitch that made him disepear, or the Czech still coming back (no offence to Russian/Czech  players, some are good people, but the majority.... ok all the times i've bin PK'd, its by Russians or Czech), so yeah.... bring a lock or 3 for each of your buddys, or just 1 if you want to share 1, its cool, and it would be very much apreshiated if you could set up Mercs and or Slaves to help Defend it, becuase once the Intruders are Dead (They have to Die inside the Base) they can no longer come inside it, unless lead into by someone, soo..... anyway, if you interested, hit me up and i'll be happy to Let you in :P free of charge!

Just Remeber these things:

1. No Killing, once your dead, you cant see the base anymore unless reinvited through my bro, or lead back in, unless you want to Join the Faction, i have no Problem with that :)

2. If you DO Bring Guards, Set there Attack mode on "Kill only Enemys of my Faction", all the "Ghosts of the Cave" have bin set as enemys, so there should be no Innicent Cusiualtys

3. If you want to buy The Cave Base off me, i'd be happy to sell it for 20,000 Caps (10,000 Caps off!), and only to people i Trust :P

4. Please, Enjoy your Stay :)

Edit: Thanks for Reminding me Abe lolz, i modifyed it to Czech & Russians (cuz only they somtimes attack me)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 06:41:45 am by arathhunter »

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 21 queries.