"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 09:01:53 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 34

Author Topic: Your event ideas!  (Read 140899 times)

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
Re: Your event ideas !
« Reply #180 on: November 27, 2010, 08:37:28 pm »

Sure, I'll wait for some further updates about this case then :P Good luck, don't want to see this idea lost!
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer
battlegrounds erhem rp town control?
« Reply #181 on: December 07, 2010, 04:51:32 am »

I was thinking of something along the lines of BoS and Enclave event.

Folks can choose a side and undertake missions in rp specific towns for exp and token rewards.  Tokens can be traded in for T4 schematics OR compnents.

If the devs want we can do this once a day and all folks will be required to show up naked.  Npcs outfitters from either side will give anywhere from clj and sniper weapons for sharpshooters to ba and avengers.

I think it would be a nice distraction from the usual grd camp town raid and it would encourage people to log on daily if anything for the event itself.

PS:  t4 cannot be looted and will vanish so to encourage folks to do more pvp battling.  the grind time for tokens can be lowered and simply make up for it  with "da wasteland is harsh".

« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 04:57:59 am by Keldorn »

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
Re: Your event ideas !
« Reply #182 on: December 07, 2010, 09:16:00 am »

It's a server idea, not event idea.
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer
Re: Your event ideas!
« Reply #183 on: December 10, 2010, 01:49:41 pm »

It shood be a 2x exp event:Yow will get doble exp for an our

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enclave atacks
The enclave come in a citty and start ataking the Eclave will be NPC and the players will get free weapons and armor
They will get anPancor Jackhamer,a minigun,or a plasma rifle.They will use metal armors
http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=I miss you LaG&b=text&c=u&e=http://www.freefoto.com/images/04/03/04_03_6---Shaking-hands_web.jpg?&k=Shaking+hands&f=png
« Reply #184 on: December 10, 2010, 05:47:36 pm »

It shood be a 2x exp event:Yow will get doble exp for an our

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enclave atacks
The enclave come in a citty and start ataking the Eclave will be NPC and the players will get free weapons and armor
They will get anPancor Jackhamer,a minigun,or a plasma rifle.They will use metal armors

Great idea with attacking city. But with our own weapons it would be better feel than just other mindles shooting.
Kill them all and let the god sort them out.
« Reply #185 on: December 10, 2010, 11:35:24 pm »

I figured since its RP, the BoS or Enclave would outfit their own guys with weapons.  I guess un-affiliated could bring their own gear if they were factionless/mercenaries.  

Then you can have double the choice and possibly add anoter level of importance on faction.  BoS/Enclave guys can expect NPC outfitters (side specific), to issue non keep-able, free gear where as those who are not must bring their own gear to the fight.

Of course this brings up alting but I am sure the devs will figure out a reasonable plan and implement it.  Again this idea is to encourage folks to play more/pvp in certain areas while opening up more weapons and armor.

PS:  The event does not have to be about mindless shooting.  All you need is well made maps tailored for each specific mission.  These could range from combat oriented (control points/attacker vs defender) missions, to spy/infiltration ( focus on un-armed, sneak, traps,  lockpick, high perception, etc)  oriented missions.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 11:48:42 pm by Keldorn »

Eleet

• Dont Stop PKin
« Reply #186 on: December 14, 2010, 12:10:33 pm »

i've not read everything, or even first page (such long posts D:)

But as the first post says, A group of emenies attack a town...

Like a video i saw on youtube, by izual.

It looked fucken awesome, and it could easily be done, and if you set up hourly (In Real Life) Recuiter in the Town, and u just talk to him and wait in town then you get teleported to replicated area with no NPCs and a lil Event message saying ''Wave 1 is Coming.'' and goes to like Wave 10, and each Character can only do once a Week with a CHOOSEABLE reward, eg: 500 ammo sg/bg/ew Tier 1 or 1k Caps or 100 sg/bg/ew Tier 3 ammo or etc, just lil things that dont really matter (or even last a week :P)
Remember To Kill
« Reply #187 on: December 16, 2010, 10:37:27 pm »

in russian:

из локации со спаммером, *unwashed and spammer*или както так из 2 фаллаута, вместо спаммера 1 одинокий нпс, и много спаммеров вместо *unwashed* .
цель : убить всех спаммерови спасти нпс, не задев\не убив нпс.
 потраченное время(1X)\максимальное время(100Y) награда(Z) : за малое время : Y(>50)-X=Z за большее время Y(<50)-X=Z.

награда - ammo. по выбору.(?) или время на обыск полок в *помещении* на карте слева, полки с рандомной генерацией дропа.

евент - случайный encounter(?), зависящий от удачи(?). каждый персонаж может попасть туда н-ное кол-во раз.(?)

все происходит в риал тайме((реген AP)?)\пошаговом режиме(более быстрая прорисовка действий нпс как в фаллаут2) (?)(!)

кол-во ap у спаммера(ов) как в оригинальной карте из фаллаут 2 со спаммером и немытыми.

если не ошибаюсь - у спаммера было 1к хп, мб нпс тоже имеет 1к хп, спаммеры ?хп

возможно, если позволит механика игры - генерировать карту для игрока в зависимости от уровня персонажа, где хп спаммеров зависит от лвл персонажа. для предотвращения багоюзерства ( например - минимальный левел лидер пати и карта будет с лоу лвл спаммерами, а в пати с лоу лвл персонажем будут хай лвл игроки ) можно поставить генерацию хп спаммеров в зависимости от кол-ва и уровней игроков, либо в зависимости от максимального уровня персонажа в пати.

;)

No animated images allowed in signatures

Charma

• I will find and kill u
« Reply #188 on: December 21, 2010, 10:50:20 am »

Hello !

I always organize TB Tournament with my Alliance fractions.
Its have big-big succesfully, and everyone like it.

I Want to Organize a BIG TURN BASED TOURNAMENT.

Its will be too famous occurrence "event, but i dont like this word".

I have some rules in a cup. :

The equiptment:

Everybody must have Metal armor mk2, or ( to the sneakers Combat Leather jacket)
Everybody can take 2 weapon. No matter what (Like - LSW-bazooka, laser-plasma rifle, sniper rifle, 223, the player combinate this)
Everybody have Maximum 5 super stimpaks.
The drugs is enabled. (My member have Drug addict charachter, and he need drugs. It is his charachter build, u know)

The Teams:

One Group must be 5 member (so in the TB battle is 5 vs 5, not much, or its too long)
Every fraction qualifies maximum 3 group.
Every player in one group must be in 1 fraction.

The Tournament :

Its make line of relegation.
We are draw lots the starter groups...

Reward:

1st.: A highwayman
2.nd.: A hummer
3.nd : 5 metal armor mk2

(if one GM sponsored, its have special rewards.

If GM help me to serve it the special rewards is:
1st.: One Helicopter
2.st: 5 special weapons (gauss rifles, and more)
3.st: 5 highwayman )

If dont sponsoring me, i need entry fee
Because, the rewards is my equiptment, i need money, so the entry fee is 10.000caps/ Group

The map, where is start:
I send u picture, with text 

MAP 1 .:
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/101217/Sniper_map_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

MAP 2.:
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/101217/BG_map_1_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/101217/BG_map_2_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

MAP 3.:
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/101217/experience_MAP_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/101217/Experiance_2_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

i wanna if u help to me in this tournament. If u don't help me, i must fo it alone...

Thx and bye.:
Charma
"To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste."

Deu 32.35

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #189 on: December 23, 2010, 10:16:02 am »

(if one GM sponsored, its have special rewards.

If GM help me to serve it the special rewards is:
1st.: One Helicopter
2.st: 5 special weapons (gauss rifles, and more)
3.st: 5 highwayman )

It isn't too much? O_O
Events are for fun, not for the rewards imho.

About my event idea.. maybe a Landing Event with the Robots?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 10:20:05 am by headshot »
« Reply #190 on: December 23, 2010, 07:43:59 pm »

I have an idea for event : How about attacking on BoS? Like Enclave is attacking on BoS.But event only for big gunners and sg bursters .
Everyone will have only one life and after death will be spawned on usual spawn.Also in Bos will be more 2x-3x more guards on lower levels.And on lowest level you must kill 4 Elders,in each elder room will be atleast 5-8 guards and that person who kill Elder will win some prices.
« Reply #191 on: December 23, 2010, 08:15:46 pm »

I have an idea for event : How about attacking on BoS? Like Enclave is attacking on BoS.But event only for big gunners and sg bursters .
Everyone will have only one life and after death will be spawned on usual spawn.Also in Bos will be more 2x-3x more guards on lower levels.And on lowest level you must kill 4 Elders,in each elder room will be atleast 5-8 guards and that person who kill Elder will win some prices.

Or we all can have -15 HP and first who will kill BOS leader will win first prize - Two Hummers !

Oh my ...
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

pocketlint60

• Velocirapture?
« Reply #192 on: December 24, 2010, 05:07:01 am »

LOLOLOLOLOL U SUD HAV RADERZ SPAWN IN CNR WITH 999999 HEALTH LOLOLOLOL

No but seriously, how about events based off Fallout 2? According to the in-game clock it's no longer 2238. It's 2244. Fallout 2 started already. In fact, it already ended. What if you opened the Vault, like in  the end of Fo2, and inside is a bunch of Deathclaws. Maybe, deep in the vault, is a mysterious treasure of some kind. Guarded by the intelligent deathclaws of Vault 13.

My other, probably-not-going-to-happen Idea is a purposefully cheesy scenario in which Santa Claus himself comes to the wasteland. He could be a random encounter consisting of him appearing, you talking to him, and him giving you a large sum of caps or ammo. If you shoot him, 8 giant "mutant reindeer" attack you. They, like him are unkillable. Another idea would be Santa as a Super Mutant. I can't wait to see the rage I get for that one.

To be honest, this game needs some kind of christmas.... thing. I don't know what, maybe one of those two (probably neither  :-\ ) but hey, every game has a christmas special!
Fallout Logic: If you have a Twig and your enemy has a Minigun, You can still win if you've practiced swinging stuff for a long time.
« Reply #193 on: December 24, 2010, 09:49:18 am »

If you dont know that , so every year is there kind of event on christmas day . In ncr is Gm in skin and he is giving gifts .
« Reply #194 on: December 24, 2010, 09:37:39 pm »

Izual or some gm , or everyone else , PLeeease we need christmas event!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 34

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 18 queries.