"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 05:55:14 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 34

Author Topic: Your event ideas!  (Read 140884 times)

Re: Your event ideas !
« Reply #90 on: July 02, 2010, 11:36:02 am »

i liked kttdestroyer's idea, i think i saw something like that in movie, Jagger's blood or something like that, but there were dogs skulls istead of balls.

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #91 on: July 14, 2010, 02:12:14 pm »

GoodOldLag:you youngsters and your thirst for blood,you never thinl of something constructive

how about a new town,and we will make it by donating maths,slaves,merks(as guardians) and we can help fizicaly like moving mathireals(like the caravan packer small quest)to diferent sites and in the end we can win XP and karma ,probaply some food,not wepons and armors,(nothing distructiv)and in teh end we will have a nice new city to explore and do quested and to shovel some crap!!!)
« Reply #92 on: July 15, 2010, 10:56:03 am »

real time zombie apocalypse in necropolis caused by the enclaves experimental f.e.v
station enclave guys around town and in the sewers with chests in the middle of em and let em fight an endless amount of ghouls, the deeper the players go into the sewers the more enclave guys and the more loot.

we would have to work in tight groups to cover ground or else we'd end up getting swarmed by the endless amount of ghouls...the sewers would be tricky cuz we'd be fighting enclave guys in a small room and would have to watch out for friendly fire....  once the event is over the enclave neutralize the situation and kill off any remaining ghouls/ players and witnesses.

thumbs up ? :P its fallout lore, the fev had different stages some worse then others. we could asume their testing a new or old batch of frank horrigans fev (hes a mutated soldier with the fev in him)  not knowing that a massive amount of radiation damage would cause the *gasp* ZOMBIE VIRUS!!!
Owner of FOnline 2258! A true Fallout inspired adventure!
http://bit.ly/3syLeTp
http://www.fonline2258.com

Winston Wolf

• Guardian
    • The Guardians
« Reply #93 on: July 15, 2010, 10:57:12 am »

How about a second New Reno Fight night? Was a pretty funny event. :)

Metal Avalon

• heathens will fall
« Reply #94 on: July 15, 2010, 09:09:14 pm »

Have an unmarked vault opens up, this triggers a self defense mechanism that the vault dwellers made in fear of the outside world.
In about 10 minutes the entire base will self destruct, and you only have that amount of time to scav what you can. you have to survive through the vault's turrets and other players trying to get all the rewards for themselves if you want to get to the prototype items on the bottom floor.
« Reply #95 on: July 15, 2010, 10:44:27 pm »

Have an unmarked vault opens up, this triggers a self defense mechanism that the vault dwellers made in fear of the outside world.
In about 10 minutes the entire base will self destruct, and you only have that amount of time to scav what you can. you have to survive through the vault's turrets and other players trying to get all the rewards for themselves if you want to get to the prototype items on the bottom floor.

ohhhhhh that would be fun but 10 min isn't long enough. combat alone would take that much time... maybe if enough robots die then it explodes or once players reached level 2?
Owner of FOnline 2258! A true Fallout inspired adventure!
http://bit.ly/3syLeTp
http://www.fonline2258.com

Metal Avalon

• heathens will fall
« Reply #96 on: July 16, 2010, 12:29:15 am »

Either way there needs to be an explosion included, and some amount of time for players to get in and get out before the explosion.
« Reply #97 on: July 26, 2010, 10:14:02 am »

IMO

Events should be held at a specified time, for example, at 19.00

10:00 Pacific Daylight Time / San Francisco ( GMT - 7 )
13:00 Eastern Daylight Time / New York ( GMT - 4 )
18:00 British Summer Time / London ( GMT +1 )
19:00 Central European Summer Time / Paris, Berlin, Warsaw ( GMT +2 )
20:00 Moscow Daylight Time / Moscow ( GMT +4 )
24:00 Far East / Beijing, Hong Kong ( GMT +8 hours )
(i think  ::) )

Or should be announced on the forum a few hours earlier  :) ;)

Then more people would have taken part in them ;] People that do not missed it ;]  ;)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 10:22:01 am by Austin »

Enzo

• Homeless wastelander
« Reply #98 on: July 26, 2010, 10:59:16 am »

IMO

Events should be held at a specified time, for example, at 19.00

10:00 Pacific Daylight Time / San Francisco ( GMT - 7 )
13:00 Eastern Daylight Time / New York ( GMT - 4 )
18:00 British Summer Time / London ( GMT +1 )
19:00 Central European Summer Time / Paris, Berlin, Warsaw ( GMT +2 )
20:00 Moscow Daylight Time / Moscow ( GMT +4 )
24:00 Far East / Beijing, Hong Kong ( GMT +8 hours )
(i think  ::) )

Or should be announced on the forum a few hours earlier  :) ;)

Then more people would have taken part in them ;] People that do not missed it ;]  ;)

more players, more lag... the fourth FFA event was quite laggy even though it was advertised just 30 mins before starting...
Enzo Wolf
former President of Fenix Trading company
former Trading counsellor of former Gray Rock village :D

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #99 on: July 27, 2010, 01:14:12 am »

I didn't think the 4th TFFA event was laggy at all...

Maybe you guys just have shittay computers :P.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #100 on: July 27, 2010, 01:22:40 am »

My Events ideas:

1. PvE
Skynet invasion - just like in Terminator - humans needs to defend some city before the Skynet's robots took all world / Destroy the Sierra computer to off all Skynet robots :). (just like in Fallout Tactics ending) Allows Teaming in.
2.PvP
Bomberman - just like in old game - create labyrinth of wood and make 100x dynamites in it - then spawn players into - then the best one who survived -  get the 10 dynamites prize :).
3.PvP - Vietnam oldschool
Just like in name of it - weapons like : M60, Assault rifles, Combat Shotguns, Frag Nades, Knives - and so on oldee stuff. - Like in TDM (One group US Army , second Vietkong or something).
h

jodwig

• I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong either
    • After War Mod
« Reply #101 on: July 27, 2010, 01:44:41 am »

My Events ideas:

1. PvE
Skynet invasion - just like in Terminator - humans needs to defend some city before the Skynet's robots took all world / Destroy the Sierra computer to off all Skynet robots :). (just like in Fallout Tactics ending) Allows Teaming in.

Thanks for spoiler, I was at 9th mission in Fallout Tactics -.-

@Austin

Devs already said that they won't announce the time of the event, because if 500 people appear on event server would crash like hell :P imagine 200+ people on 1 map... even taking part in the event would be impossible, sad but true :<
Only people who are ready to die should be able to kill...

« Reply #102 on: July 27, 2010, 03:07:42 pm »

ZOMBIE ATTACK!

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090221095557/fallout/images/thumb/6/63/Fo1_Boneyard_Fotress.png/800px-Fo1_Boneyard_Fotress.png

Map like this, without moat, and make it loonger and bigger.

http://img69.imageshack.us/i/mapkn.png/

and from THIS places go to us zombies! ( ghouls )

they have power fists, high hp and blow when die!

OMG and we must kill them all!

Weapons

Humans ( we ):

Armors:
Leather Jacket mk 1, mk2
Leather armor mk 1, mk2
Metal armor mk1

Guns:
SG - d. eagle, magnum, 14mm, needler
hunting/scope , assault,
combat shotgun, caws
10mm SMG, grease gun

BG- Flamer mk2 , M60, LSW, bazooka ( only explosive rockets )

EG- laser rifle, plasma pistol, laser pistol

Meele - Super Slegde
Hth - Power fist

Everybody get drugz and super stims! ( drugz like jet, nuka and cigarettes )

Zombies ( enemy ):

High skill HTH and mega power fist
more critical ( 30% )
hp 200-250-300

And, when we kill all zombies, come to us ZOMBIE MASTER! He looks like Super Mutant, haves maaaanyy hp ( 1000 hp or more ) and one hit - u die ( power hits - 200 hp per hit )

Enzo

• Homeless wastelander
« Reply #103 on: July 27, 2010, 03:35:44 pm »

Town taken over by crazy ghouls - (inspired by Zombie attack :) )

use map of some city (Hub or Junktown for example, which has cool atmosphere for this)

spawn there big amount of ghouls - with high unarmed or using some basic weapons (hammers, knives) with high melee and having some bigger hp or DR (so they wont die easily)

make two team of players:
1) survivors (like 10 people max.) - they will have just some .223 pistols, hunting rifles or combat shotguns and combat leather jackets or leather armours and very few ammo...
2) rescue team (more people) - having Combat Armors and Assault Rifles or M60s or flamers

Rescue team will begin at the entrance to the town and has to rescue survivors (as most as possible) by taking them to the entrance and then defend it against zombies for some time period... survivors will be spawned randomly in the town (just far from entrance) and have to try their luck alone or team up and try to survive as long as the rescue team will help them to go through the whole town to the entrance...

no drugs, rescue team can have paramedic bags...
Enzo Wolf
former President of Fenix Trading company
former Trading counsellor of former Gray Rock village :D

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #104 on: July 27, 2010, 03:49:27 pm »

what about finding small deposits of ammo in buildings, and maybe some FA kits, stims and such, the rescue team doesn't come until 5 minutes have passed, it's up to the survivors to survive, not to hole up and wait, the "zombies" will give you like 100 caps per kill, with 150 zombos in the hub or san fran it would be quite sweet, so the survivors will have to fight zombos so they can get a reward of some caps instead of holing up in an empty building...

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 34

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 18 queries.