"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 12:00:03 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 34

Author Topic: Your event ideas!  (Read 140920 times)

jacky.

Re: Your event ideas!
« Reply #375 on: March 31, 2012, 04:21:44 pm »

i have better idea for pvp event:
"protect the MASTER"
we are in catedral and we have 2 zones : outside and in valut.
1rst team : mutants, ghouls, followers of apocalypse
*muties skin with ca - ba resistance unarmed/nightkin and if it can be added +100hp
avengers, turbo plasma rifles, vindicators, pulse rifles
*ghouls skin with ma mk2 resistance
snipers, gauss rifles, assault rifles
*flooweres in bridge keeper robe
g11e, gauss pistols, holy hand grenades

2nd team BOS - NCR
pa, hpa, ncr ca, ba
all weapons

------------------------
team 1* must protect master in all cost, they are defending him from bos and ncr attack + maby speacial hero "chosen one" and in oposit side lieutenant of muties in metal armor.
Heroes can be GMs or random players, master will be protected by 3 canon towers. when attackers will rush 2nd area there will be no respawn after death. Winner team will get 1special thing : super mutant skin with resistance and +100hp boost or if there will be like 1-2 surviors lieutenant skin. BOS faction can get 1 of top lvl weapon or if there will be only 1-2 surwiviors "chosen one equipment" pa/hpa or turbo plasma rifle/gauss rifle/vindicator.
Heroes can watch their teams for no friendly fire betwen players in 2nd no respawn zone, something similar to minotaur alt

« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 04:24:52 pm by jacky. »

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #376 on: March 31, 2012, 06:05:45 pm »

I got this idea from Fallout tactics.
A crashed space station sends out a strange signal to West tek (glow) and a few people who were at glow at the time of the sending find the location of the crashed space station.There they find incredibly advanced technology that a few people understand .
There they don't have to fight like in every other event(if they do make it low level robots) they can solve puzzles, look for key cards that can get them to another level of the station,use/hack computers etc.
 The reason I choose the Glow is because most people don't dare to go there in fear of radiation.This means that not everyone will be able to join also in the first part of the station(plus the glow) there will be lots of robots so people will have to waste all their ammo on them instead of each other(oh yeah and you have to bring your own equipment or loot it out of glow or station) and if they die they should respawn with all of  their items.Finally the reward would be either rare blueprints or solar scorchers (or maybe alien blasters)
P.S. teamwork should be recomended like lock pickers pick the advanced locks and repair men repar elevators and computers.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 06:09:27 pm by Mike Crosser »

Express

• Faster
« Reply #377 on: April 02, 2012, 01:57:16 pm »

"protect the MASTER"
*muties skin with ca - ba resistance unarmed/nightkin and if it can be added +100hp

2nd team BOS - NCR
pa, hpa, ncr ca, ba
all weapons

------------------------
team 1* must protect master in all cost, they are defending him from bos and ncr attack + maby speacial hero "chosen one" and in oposit side lieutenant of muties in metal armor.
Heroes can be GMs or random players, master will be protected by 3 canon towers. when attackers will rush 2nd area there will be no respawn after death. Winner team will get 1special thing : super mutant skin with resistance and +100hp boost or if there will be like 1-2 surviors lieutenant skin. BOS faction can get 1 of top lvl weapon or if there will be only 1-2 surwiviors "chosen one equipment" pa/hpa or turbo plasma rifle/gauss rifle/vindicator.
Heroes can watch their teams for no friendly fire betwen players in 2nd no respawn zone, something similar to minotaur alt

good idea.
FONLINE 2238

Expres - Crafter SG LVL 21
Expfrance - SG LVL 23
Profesional - BG LVL 15
Merkury - Taxi lvl 24
SkillPro - Lockpiker  -24 lvl
Trapers - Traps - 23 lvl

I am looking for a gang.

Keksz

• It's good to be bad.
« Reply #378 on: April 03, 2012, 03:00:35 pm »

"protect the MASTER"

2nd team BOS - NCR
pa, hpa, ncr ca, ba
all weapons

------------------------

Very nice,I love it :D
Szetcsesz,Szanaszetkur,Kajakra

jacky.

« Reply #379 on: April 05, 2012, 02:28:30 pm »

thnx, i really want to do it :D
i would like to be lieutenant mutant with pa resistance and +100hp bonus ;D

and muties in action!!! :
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrNJugOh_vw" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrNJugOh_vw</a>

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #380 on: April 06, 2012, 06:52:08 pm »

According to Surf's prewipe info "Lou" model is not implemented in FOnline: 2238. There's just regular mutant models.
However it can be solved in this way. "green" mutants are regulars. Mutant with a leather jacket could be a boss.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 06:56:11 pm by headshot »

Crab_people

« Reply #381 on: April 10, 2012, 03:42:48 pm »

i dont see problem to add this object to game. they can just copy paste from requiem server of orginal f1 or just make skin with special stats. but idea is great and i want to see it
« Reply #382 on: April 12, 2012, 01:12:16 pm »

I second the zombie survival mode.
Wasteland is a tricky business.

Mike Crosser

« Reply #383 on: April 13, 2012, 08:12:06 pm »

I also support the zombie survival mode
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 12:23:44 pm by Mike Crosser »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #384 on: April 14, 2012, 02:45:38 am »

Bloody hide and seek
All NPC's including guards,civilians, etc.(except mercs) all of em attack players on sight.
The point of this event is to hide or fight .
Now these hostile NPCs should be in all areas except 1 guarded town (SF maybe?)
Thats just terrible
Back In-Game :D

Mike Crosser

« Reply #385 on: April 14, 2012, 12:25:09 pm »

Now that I  think about it , you're right
« Reply #386 on: April 24, 2012, 04:05:46 am »

Zombie Apocalypse.

Players are in a bunker with a few open entraces, overpowered ghoul crazies start spawning around the map and trying to get into the bunker (generic and probably alredy suggested, I know).

Radtoad crossing the street (frog reference):

Bunch of radtoads set to cross the street, players must stop them, every radtoad that crosses the street becomes a Tough Alien and attacks the players.
« Reply #387 on: April 25, 2012, 05:21:10 am »

Ok Heres My Idea For some Sort Of PvE Event :

why couldnt we make some pve event with some tower defense mechanics i.e. u are in a group with ten players and u must guard some town (doesnt matter what town , but i would prefer NCR) tandi is the key and have higher life if she is killed u loose if u survive all swarms and shes fine u will win with ur team .

about the mechanics : lets say every specific build (SG , EW , BG , Thrower etc.) will begin with the shittiest stuff u have at ur category i.e. mauser , flamer , laser pistol , stone etc. then the swarm will come and u must deafeat tandi from ghouls mutants raider whatever for sure it should be balanced like in any tower defense game that the first swarms have low hp and doesnt come as many as the other swarms  , for every kill u get some amount of caps , depends on which swarm lvl u are and which critter u have killed , harder critters equal to more money  should be plausible) , in ur inventory and after every swarm u will have some time to get better equipment at the outfitters (better armors , weapons maybe ammo too to make it not so easy and sonme stimpaks drugs and so on that would be a nice tactical effect) maybe it is possible to add the option that u can buy blockers (barrels , sandbags whatever) for the different swarm entrances (i.e. at ncr the main entrance with the 2 guards or the other entrance were u get to the residents and maybe a third entrance over westins ranch ) for some amount of caps to get more time to kill a swarm so it would be very tactical and not so easy as other PvE events , for sure the blockers gonna have some amount of hp and the swarms will attack them and make their way through it . or u gonna balance some turrets and u can buy them for high caps amount and they will help u if u say where u wanna have them at whcih entrance or lower hp turrets with lower dmg on swarms for lower caps i think it should be possible to balance it right .

if u rteam loose u are out of the event ... lets say the winnig team will get some stuff for defending tandi from their rapers whatever ^^ just some random idea u can add mor specific ones into mine if u wish there are so many i know i cant write all them down  :D

or just make some PvE event were if u get killed u are get a 9999 ban like JovankaB said

all i can say to this is : Sorry , there is no GM online at the moment , try again later!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 05:43:50 am by FrankenStone »
« Reply #388 on: April 25, 2012, 02:46:00 pm »

nice , but too complicated - will never happen
dlaczego muzyka black metalowa jest szybka?  bo gdy sie czlowiek spieszy to sie diabel cieszy :)
« Reply #389 on: April 25, 2012, 07:56:04 pm »

event based to the walking dead.

"The walkers took Shane..."
We’ve died a million times but we are not the walking dead
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 34

Page created in 0.321 seconds with 25 queries.