"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 05:51:32 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 34

Author Topic: Your event ideas!  (Read 140884 times)

Y0ssarian

• incredible
Re: Your event ideas!
« Reply #255 on: April 05, 2011, 07:21:21 am »

I still love to see those HtH/Melee based events.
"Age of Tribals" is good name for it.

Everyone are bluesuits and there is crates that contains these items
- Knifes
- Sharpened spears
- Rocks
- Healing Powder

Just like items those tribals use on encounters.

Game
Players are one tribe and enemy is another tribe that we need to take down.
Rocky map would be nice for this event (good hiding spots)
Enemy attack as teams (team 1 near our tribe base etc)

Drug the enemy with weak healing powder so his mind is foggy and cannot think clear? Tehehe.
power

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #256 on: April 05, 2011, 07:28:24 am »

Drug the enemy with weak healing powder so his mind is foggy and cannot think clear? Tehehe.
I hope you know that PE don't effect HtH?

Xarr

• Former Troll
« Reply #257 on: April 05, 2011, 10:13:48 am »

I want to win a skin in a Event :o
You can be Lucky if you are in an Event  ::)
I used to be a bag of dicks, but then I grew up. I gave many of you guys a hard time, but on the other side I kept myself busy with helping players, and I never gave up on that.

Still, the FOnline community is a thing of it's own class.

Hasina

• <(^.^<) (>^.^)>
« Reply #258 on: April 06, 2011, 05:22:32 am »

You can be Lucky if you are in an Event  ::)

;D True!!! Oh well id still liek to be in one
*poke*

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #259 on: April 07, 2011, 09:16:37 am »

Arroyo Defence!

Enclave is going to raid the Chosen One's home. Classic PvE defence.
Map: Arroyo
Goals:
Enclave - break through the bridge and kill Elder and Hakunin
Defenders - defend village for all costs

Xarr

• Former Troll
« Reply #260 on: April 08, 2011, 02:08:17 pm »

another idea  :(

VaultCity VS. Ghouls.
PvE
an Huge load of ghouls got pissed of that VC allways kill them. Now they decided to attack them with all they got!

(Bad) Preview:
http://img33.imageshack.us/f/scr00053.png
I used to be a bag of dicks, but then I grew up. I gave many of you guys a hard time, but on the other side I kept myself busy with helping players, and I never gave up on that.

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #261 on: April 08, 2011, 03:55:48 pm »

I've posted similar idea before. ;)

Xarr

• Former Troll
« Reply #262 on: April 08, 2011, 10:23:11 pm »

I've posted similar idea before. ;)
**Shit Happens**

Beaver98

• I'll do you like a truck
« Reply #263 on: April 25, 2011, 12:03:17 pm »

another idea  :(

VaultCity VS. Ghouls.
PvE
an Huge load of ghouls got pissed of that VC allways kill them. Now they decided to attack them with all they got!

(Bad) Preview:
http://img33.imageshack.us/f/scr00053.png

BRAAAAAINS :D
A zombie event styled after this would be awesome :D

Grommok

• Desert Ranger
« Reply #264 on: April 30, 2011, 01:08:44 pm »

A sort of Jim The Ripper event, with the difference that one player is the killer and have to kill anyone else.
Players spawn in a copy of some city (A good one would be NCR) with some very basic equipment. One of them is given good equipment (nothing that should allow him to become a sort of "living tank", so no power armor).
Objectives:
Killer: obviously kill everyone
Players: eliminate the killer
Additional note to make the game harder: no armors, HP capped to one, so every shot would be lethal, some kind of poison for the killer that eliminates the victim in 1 minute or so, and maybe a sort of mass elimination weapon triggereable by the killer to kill everyone that is in the streets.
Quote from: Grommok
Chi si ritira dalla lotta
E' un gran figlio di mignotta!

Xarr

• Former Troll
« Reply #265 on: May 01, 2011, 05:16:23 am »

thought about this 2 month's ago

Leather Jacket Gang comes from East toward's california. they are recruting at the hub entrance (min 25 people, i hope about 60) and then go and attack everyone in their way. (like a outpost with 10 guards, junktown with 20 guards (all over the map) and some special places (like a "random" encaunter (teleport of course maybe?) with an other gang (maybe make 2 teams and they all fight and after that these gang's fight, if only i group PvE)).

Gang Name: The Falcon'ss / The Desert Eagle's / The Burning Skulls / The Men from Hell / Deathwish / Deadhead's / ...
Armor: Only Leather Jacket and Combat Leather Jacket (other leather jacket skins for leader/gm if they want to join (heey, finaly someone thinks that GM can may have fun too xD )
Weapons: 9mm Pistol / 10mm Pistol / 10mm SMG / 14mm Pistol / Desert Eagle / .44 Magnum Revolver / .223 Pistol / Hunting Rifle / Sawn-Off Shotgun / Shotgun

Preview of Recruting:

Xarr,Xarr,Xarr... I love me! ;D
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 05:24:21 am by Xarr »

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #266 on: May 04, 2011, 04:31:04 pm »

Zombie (ghoul) infestation in New Reno!
Max players: 30 (to keep teamwork and supplies not running out) Huge New Reno like map. A GM has hidden supplies all over the map. There are many places - bars, hospitals, gunshops, storages etc. Once the players have entered the map, they start with nothing on hand, they have 40 seconds to find supplies. However, this place requires teamwork. This includes:
* The gunshops door is locked, find a player with high lockpick skill to open the doors to get the supplies.
* The storage room needs power to open the doors but the generator is dead, find a player with the highest repair skill to repair the generator and get inside the storage room to get supplies.
* You found a minigun with 300 5mm ammo, however, you don't have BG skill, find a player who might use the minigun and ask others if anyone has spare supplies.
* etc. etc.

After the 40 seconds, night comes. In total there the players have to survive 10 nights (waves). The setup of the waves are as follow:
1. Unarmed normal ghouls.
2. Unarmed and some melee normal ghouls.
3. Unarmed and melee normal ghouls and unarmed ghoul scavengers.
4. Melee normal ghouls and unarmed ghoul scavengers.
5. Melee normal ghouls, unarmed ghoul scavengers and ghoul scavengers with 9mm mauser
6. Melee normal ghouls and normal ghouls with sawed-off shotgun, unarmed ghoul scavengers and ghoul scavengers with 9mm mauser.
7. Normal ghouls with shotgun and sawed-off shotgun, ghoul scavengers with 9mm mauser and 10mm pistol
8. Normal ghouls with shotgun, sawed-off shotgun and some with hunting rifles, ghoul scavengers with 10mm pistol and desert eagle.
9. Normal ghouls with hunting rifles and tomy gun, ghoul scavengers with desert eagle and 10mm SMG
10. 5 glowing ones equiped with laser rifle and 5000 hp. After finding the radio and a flare, same ghouls like in night 9.

The last night is special -  one of the glowing ones has a radio and another one has a green flare. Use the radio to contact with outer world. They will say where to deploy a flare. Once a flare is deployed, "rescue" should come after 5 minutes, in these 5 minutes, you must defend against even more ghouls. After the 5 minutes, a vertibird lands and 3 Enclave troops come out. Turns out they don't want to rescue you and will try to kill you. Kill the 3 troops, take the vertibird and escape from the ghoul infested New Reno.

Between each night there is another 40 second day to loot the corpses and search for more supplies.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #267 on: May 04, 2011, 04:49:26 pm »

zombie idea
If it was easy to do in a satisfying way in FOnline 2238, I wouldn't make my own server instead :P

jim reaper idea
It's not possible, unless it is made with less player than in normal event ( about 50).
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer

Grommok

• Desert Ranger
« Reply #268 on: May 05, 2011, 07:04:08 pm »

For the Jim the Ripper, obviously less player. Something like 25-30 or so.
Haraldx's zombie idea is quite good for me. I suggest 15 players.
And for Xarr's one, a good ol' team deathmatch. Maybe not the most original idea, but something like it would not be a bad event if the teams are balanced. Maybe more than one team?
Quote from: Grommok
Chi si ritira dalla lotta
E' un gran figlio di mignotta!

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #269 on: May 08, 2011, 05:25:52 am »

Jack The Ripper event has already been done before.  In New Reno I believe.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 34

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 18 queries.