"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 04, 2024, 03:29:35 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 33

Author Topic: [Unique Thread] I can't launch the game or Log in  (Read 144030 times)

Re: [Unique Thread] I can't launch the game or Log in
« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2010, 04:42:26 am »

Ok I fixed it, nevermind that post, but when I play it looks like my character is on fire and i cant move, any help?
Im Tommy71 <.<

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #76 on: August 20, 2010, 04:24:18 pm »

Just exit out and restart the client.
ISSUE: My character is a flameboy
Restart the game and it should work properly. If the problem persists, delete the 94.23.237.127.2238.cache file in the data folder of your FOnline installation. Do NOT delete default.cache
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #77 on: August 27, 2010, 02:03:53 pm »

I'm getting the gray box. Any other tips besides update graphics drivers? Mine are the default ones that came with the laptop and it says they are up to date. To be clear: The launcher loads but when I click play it flashes a gray box and goes back to the launcher. No error messages. I updated it, and now it says I don't need to update. I don't know what else to try.

I got it running on my other computer before. Pretty sure I got everything set correctly. Master and critter are set right anyway. Thanks.

Edit: I just updated directX to no avail.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 02:25:56 pm by Monolithic »
« Reply #78 on: August 29, 2010, 08:40:13 am »

Can you help me, I've installed the game and linked the critter.dat and master.dat to fallout 2, I click on Fonline 2238 launcher and update it. (I wait till I'm connected) I then click play and a big grey box shows up after about 5 minutes or so it says Master.dat cannot be found. Am I doing something wrong?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 08:47:28 am by Clubzy »
« Reply #79 on: August 29, 2010, 08:48:39 am »

Ohh, I paid and downloaded Fallout 2. Would that be a problem. The game (single player) works fine though.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 03:31:55 pm by Izual »

Longinus

• is secretly a Soviet robot.
« Reply #80 on: August 29, 2010, 11:25:54 pm »

I've been unable to log in for an hour or so. It says that I need to wait for 10 minutes before relogging. But I had waited ten minutes time and time again. Servers are online, so that can't be it. Anybody know what this is?
No, I'm not really a Soviet. Or a Russian.
I am one of the few people on FO that speak English fluently.
Lots of Polaks and Russians, though. Oh well.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #81 on: August 30, 2010, 02:50:22 am »

I've been unable to log in for an hour or so. It says that I need to wait for 10 minutes before relogging. But I had waited ten minutes time and time again. Servers are online, so that can't be it. Anybody know what this is?

Have you read this thread and tried every suggestion as to temporarily fix the bug? : http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=5352.0
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2010, 09:10:35 am »

Before the new update I just started the game yesterday, With the new update it tells me it cannot save FOnline.exe? Is there any ways to fix this?
« Reply #83 on: August 31, 2010, 09:46:32 am »

Before the new update I just started the game yesterday, With the new update it tells me it cannot save FOnline.exe? Is there any ways to fix this?

You already launched the client.
Close it, than do the update.
You should always update before starting the client.
Once the update is completed, launch the client.

Keep it to 1 post instead of 2.
« Reply #84 on: August 31, 2010, 01:58:51 pm »

Hi all! I have updated 10 minutes ago the newest update files, but once i have done it, i cannot login. MY name and my password were already typed automatically in the login screen (as always) but everytime i try to play, it says "INCORRECT LOGIN OR PASSWORD"...

But it is impossible! i have checked the banned people list (to be sure that no error happenned) but i am not in the list, so i guess that the problem might be other.

I have try to re-write my nick and password, but nothing works.

Thanks for reading and post you possible causes/solutions, please!

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 31, 2010, 02:12:50 pm »

I cannot update from update server.
I check port and they are right, but still... i got this problem.

Winston Wolf

• Guardian
    • The Guardians
« Reply #86 on: August 31, 2010, 02:14:27 pm »

Hi all! I have updated 10 minutes ago the newest update files, but once i have done it, i cannot login. MY name and my password were already typed automatically in the login screen (as always) but everytime i try to play, it says "INCORRECT LOGIN OR PASSWORD"...

But it is impossible! i have checked the banned people list (to be sure that no error happenned) but i am not in the list, so i guess that the problem might be other.

I have try to re-write my nick and password, but nothing works.

Thanks for reading and post you possible causes/solutions, please!

Your character is deleted because there was a wipe. You have to register an new character.
« Reply #87 on: August 31, 2010, 02:36:53 pm »

Your character is deleted because there was a wipe. You have to register an new character.

OH GOD! Its sad but true! So, its has been for everyone? i mean, all have been put at 0%? Gangs, tents, everything?

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 31, 2010, 02:38:08 pm »

OH GOD! Its sad but true! So, its has been for everyone? i mean, all have been put at 0%? Gangs, tents, everything?
Kinda yes, but some players are fast and got lvl 21 already!

Winston Wolf

• Guardian
    • The Guardians
« Reply #89 on: August 31, 2010, 02:38:29 pm »

Everyone has to start from the scratch again.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 33

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 17 queries.