Other > Survival Guides / Game Help

[Unique Thread] I can't launch the game or Log in

<< < (3/97) > >>

Crysis:

--- Quote from: kirkegaard on June 10, 2010, 01:36:24 am ---heya, just found out about this game and I'm pretty excited, I ust have a few noob questions though.  I have the master.dat downloaded, but the game says it can't find it during start up.  how can I great the correct path for the game to find the .dat file?  anybody?  Thanks

--- End quote ---

You don't need to download Master.dat and Creature.dat, They will be under the directory where you have installed Fallout 2. E.G:
C:\Program Files\BlackIsle\Fallout2\Master.dat
C:\Program Files\BlackIsle\Fallout2\Creature.dat

If you need to change these paths, Go to Fonline Launcher > Configure > Game > Pathes to Fallout2 DAT's & Change both.

kirkegaard:
oh thanks, that worked.  I just had to reinstalled F2 and make the paths from there.  the only problem is, now I keep getting the ERROR ERROR ERROR messages, and even if I delete all the extra .caches it still will not connect.  ideas?

Crysis:

--- Quote from: kirkegaard on June 10, 2010, 02:23:19 am ---oh thanks, that worked.  I just had to reinstalled F2 and make the paths from there.  the only problem is, now I keep getting the ERROR ERROR ERROR messages, and even if I delete all the extra .caches it still will not connect.  ideas?

--- End quote ---

Try Restarting Fonline, Or even update if you havn't already.

Ghosthack:

--- Quote from: kirkegaard on June 10, 2010, 02:23:19 am ---oh thanks, that worked.  I just had to reinstalled F2 and make the paths from there.  the only problem is, now I keep getting the ERROR ERROR ERROR messages, and even if I delete all the extra .caches it still will not connect.  ideas?

--- End quote ---

Server is down at the moment, try again later.

Crysis:
01:33:11 am, He probably knows that now :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version