• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: I suck  (Read 3310 times)

I suck
« on: April 13, 2010, 02:00:55 am »

can anyone help me? im lost and  i have no idea where to start and i get killed everytime i try to go somewhere, the best thing ive accomplished is getting raped.
Re: I suck
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 02:02:21 am »

Read the stickied beginner's guide.

Read the wiki(it by the way also has a beginner's guide).
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 02:03:33 am »

thanks i guess

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 02:09:47 am »

Post your ingame nick and where you are at the moment and I'll see if I can help you out. ;)
Some basic gear and some informations I could spend..
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2010, 02:11:39 am »

Congratulations on getting raped

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2010, 02:15:13 am »

Well then PM the name of your character.  ::)
Is it so hard when people want to help other people, Roachor?
i really need help
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2010, 02:18:07 am »

i keep dying, and i cant even get to towns without a raider blowing my brains out against the walls. then i have to wait for an hour to get respawned at a random camp miles away from my destination.
can anyone help me at all? like protect me or something?

Surf

• это моё.
Re: i really need help
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2010, 02:22:12 am »

As said in the other thread (you dont need to open several threads about the same topic ;) ) visit the wiki boy over there, or look for some help ingame (and as I already said I could help you a bit out ingame, but I have to know your characters name and the town you are in at the moment)
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2010, 02:26:10 am »

sorry, couldnt find my old post, and the wiki is little help when dogs drag you back into the map and kill you.

Lordus

• So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2010, 02:45:52 am »

You need at least 100 skill points in outdoorsman skill. If you tagged this skill, safer is cca 160 skill, but you will still have encouters :/ If you did not tagged this skill, leave it on value 100, invest skill points to any usefull weapon skill and arm yourself :) Also, use the desert as much as you can. I.e. If you travel from NCR to Redding/Den/Klamath, never go direct way: you will be faster on desert and if you will meet encouter, it will be "only" floater/centaur/geckons.. so you will have time to run away from it.
So long and THANKS for all the fish!

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2010, 02:54:37 am »

i keep dying, and i cant even get to towns without a raider blowing my brains out against the walls. then i have to wait for an hour to get respawned at a random camp miles away from my destination.
can anyone help me at all? like protect me or something?

I may have been misinformed... big time, but isn't the respawn timer only 5 minutes?  ( I'm a complete newbie)
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Lordus

• So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2010, 02:57:31 am »

I may have been misinformed... big time, but isn't the respawn timer only 5 minutes?  ( I'm a complete newbie)

Maybe he means that he must wait many minutes until he is ready to heal his weak and full restore his HP.
So long and THANKS for all the fish!

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2010, 03:00:13 am »

Maybe he means that he must wait many minutes until he is ready to heal his weak and full restore his HP.
Maybe...
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2010, 04:30:53 pm »

To remove weak you just doctor yourself and on level 1 it's always successful.

As for getting raped, get a map and go to NCR. There you'll get raped a few more time but also get a gun for free somewhere.
<Izual> Let's crash server

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2010, 04:56:15 pm »

remember you can always pay me 500 for protection and wasteland wont harm you, you will harm wasteland!
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 18 queries.