"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 07, 2024, 04:06:36 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Something amazing just happened  (Read 4388 times)

jodwig

• I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong either
    • After War Mod
Re: Something amazing just happened
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2010, 12:51:03 pm »

Again this American facist.
I'm not Russian, I'm Pole. My char has a name with latin letters, not cyryllic. I'm not PK, rather being PK'd, and I don't split people between native english and non-native as long as I can understand them a bit. I even don't care about nationality of every player I meet, why should I.
Is there something wrong with me? In which box you want to put me, mr. Aricvomit? And what about MDK, which is, AFAIK, american PK-gang? They are fine, becuase they kill these f*king Russians?
Weird.

Which box? Definitely Roleplayer Box!
Only people who are ready to die should be able to kill...

« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2010, 12:53:23 pm »

Which box? Definitely Roleplayer Box!
Damn it, this is not "Hello! I hate cyrillic-nick players! Because they're PKs!" thread.

This is ****ing thread about RoLlBaCkS.

Edit:

You kidding? There was no rollback. But my items was teleported to tent again, but my character isn't. GMs are getting fun or it's something wrong with my character?
I bored to go to the same place again and again, and returning to my tent, because my items magically transferring there, but my character standing at the same place.

*It was around 14:00-14:10 (+2 GMT)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 01:30:31 pm by RavenousRat »
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2010, 05:24:49 pm »

I could never imagine a thread like this goin FUBAR thread about nationalities (more like nationalism). High-end overclocked nationalist stereotypical retardness since post #14.
I give a fuck.

Aricvomit

• Prepare for bowel disruption
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2010, 05:33:46 pm »

Hey quentin, i know how to count, if anyone had noticed i had pretty much left this issue as it had gone pretty much spiraling out of control, what i started out with was a half hearted joke, ever hear that expression let sleeping dogs lie?
plasma nade your face off!
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 22 queries.