"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 01, 2024, 12:17:06 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: HQ Minerals and HQ Iron Ore  (Read 5935 times)

Re: HQ Minerals and HQ Iron Ore
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2010, 10:15:52 pm »

Heres an idea, how about nobody goes to the Broken Hills mines and see if they're stupid enough to stand in the mines for days waiting for a noob to come and work as their mining slave?
\"If you touch squirrel\'s nuts, prepare to have genitals bitten.\"  -Confucius
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2010, 10:22:56 pm »

Heres an idea, how about nobody goes to the Broken Hills mines and see if they're stupid enough to stand in the mines for days waiting for a noob to come and work as their mining slave?

Vae victis ;p

virus341

• +5 AC perk. Fck yeah!
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2010, 03:05:01 am »

Would not work. Too many players for such an industrial action, who dont read this topic, or just dont care about 25% rent.

VongJin

• Rogues
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2010, 06:10:15 am »

heres an idea, how about to place a bunch of agressive mercs in every mine exept BH? people will be instakilled and forced to go BH...
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2010, 06:55:36 am »

man... whats the problem with bh?

you run in, dig 4 ores / 7 minerals - run out, if asked for bounty - wait a minute and give 1 or 2 pieces away for not getting killed.

when i got killed by an ass inside, i was emorage once, got a frickin shotgun and went back on him... good he was afk waiting for a timer... i shot him, then kicked him and shot again, and kicked again, despite that cartman sid that shooting guys in a dick is lame... twas good. and revenge is good. get couple ninja suicide burst guys and wtfpop all the campers (and some full miners for extra loot)
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2010, 08:28:57 am »

that is why you need a gang. I always go mine HQ stuff at redding with my gang armed, no need for bullshit "tax". If we see anybody holding a gun, we kill em. Most of the time we have control of the mine for about 10 minutes which is enough for every1 from my party to max out the gathering timer and go back to base and we can use em for the rest of the day. If all else fails i log on to my bomber pretending to be mining ore..
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2010, 01:54:03 pm »

Protected mines will just support farming resources.. so the price is still holding up and that's good :)
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2010, 02:14:09 pm »

VongJin
I am noob miner so can you put all your rules (like where to enter the city of broken hills etc) and where to mine to get HQ ore and minerals, please

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 15 queries.