"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 01, 2024, 12:17:01 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: HQ Minerals and HQ Iron Ore  (Read 5935 times)

Re: HQ Minerals and HQ Iron Ore
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2010, 11:17:42 am »

I am fucking tired of being killed by Akazuki.
Go to Gecko mine. It's empty.
<Izual> Let's crash server
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2010, 11:40:50 am »

Whatta fuck?
I just digged in Broken Hills mine and there came 3 guys with bazooka and I have been killed. They stole everything from my brahmin and killed it.
Akazuki, I want recompensate for my brahmin.... You said you protect it wtf...

Don't worry about it. They're douchebags, it's their thang.

Well, I don't go to Broken Hills just for the purpose of mining. The merchant there has a great amount of caps most of the time. I don't even cause trouble when I go there. All I do is run for the merchant for a really quick 20 second talk, and bam, a group of dicks kill me.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 11:43:32 am by Pancake »

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2010, 11:49:08 am »

+1

Or wait until "controllers" will go sleep. They have to sleep sometimes, I hope :>
Nie biegaj za stadem.

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2010, 11:51:19 am »

+1

Or wait until "controllers" will go sleep. They have to sleep sometimes, I hope :>

Yeah, I noticed they're all Russian/Europeans, so I go on when it's like, 12 A.M. for them. It totally works.

But, I mean like, god damn. This is getting so frustrating. As soon as I enter Broken Hills, I get laser-rifled and my metal parts are taken away in a zip. (Happened to me 3 minutes ago.)

virus341

• +5 AC perk. Fck yeah!
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2010, 12:04:53 pm »

Yeah, I noticed they're all Russian/Europeans, so I go on when it's like, 12 A.M. for them. It totally works.

But, I mean like, god damn. This is getting so frustrating. As soon as I enter Broken Hills, I get laser-rifled and my metal parts are taken away in a zip. (Happened to me 3 minutes ago.)
You should just talk to them first. ATM they take 25% of res you have, thats fair enough, coz of the distance between BH and NCR, its pretty easy to get some ore or minerals fast.

Pandemon

• The GM-eater
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2010, 12:12:15 pm »

25% is low indeed. But notice that they don't protect you, maybe they are able to kill ~10lvl with little gun. But when came 3 guys with bazooka and sniper rifles they all were dead (in which I and my brahmin). So I am still on vote to make guarded HQ mines.
There is nothing as demotivating as the Game Masters

virus341

• +5 AC perk. Fck yeah!
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2010, 12:17:19 pm »

25% is low indeed. But notice that they don't protect you, maybe they are able to kill ~10lvl with little gun. But when came 3 guys with bazooka and sniper rifles they all were dead (in which I and my brahmin). So I am still on vote to make guarded HQ mines.
I suggest you not to try farming ore with brahmin untill you have someone to watch your back. And yes, they wont protect you against bigger gangs, but some random bastards with smg and 30 bullets wont kill you. Guarded HQ mines are lame. (and yes, I am the one who dig, not the one who gang miners, but still guarded mines would kill all fun)
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2010, 05:14:08 pm »

Well, I don't go to Broken Hills just for the purpose of mining. The merchant there has a great amount of caps most of the time. I don't even cause trouble when I go there. All I do is run for the merchant for a really quick 20 second talk, and bam, a group of dicks kill me.

Guess why the merchant has a lot of caps? Because nobody trades with him because they die.
Why, WHY, do you keep going there? They kill you every time, get a laugh, and get your items. A normal person would just say "fuck that place" and not return.
That's why I don't go to NCR anymore. Hub is so much better. And the same with Gecko mine.
<Izual> Let's crash server
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2010, 06:08:08 pm »

The problem is there are not enough PKers in unguarded mines, you should see the alt fest going on when the Europeans are sleeping. The way I see it, the PKers prevent people from using alts to gather HQ materials. Also if you are not willing to defend yourselves what is the point of trying to acquire HQ materials? The result would be the same if you did have good gear or not.

VongJin

• Rogues
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2010, 07:16:15 pm »

Whatta fuck?
I just digged in Broken Hills mine and there came 3 guys with bazooka and I have been killed. They stole everything from my brahmin and killed it.
Akazuki, I want recompensate for my brahmin.... You said you protect it wtf...

we can't protect u when we are not in BH...

VongJin

• Rogues
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2010, 07:30:17 pm »

well yes shit happens sometimes, but most of the time mine is safe. U just got bad luck.

and if u don't like to have business with us we can just shoot u on sight, without any conversations.

VongJin

• Rogues
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2010, 08:06:05 pm »

and 1 more rule: we have rights to kill every1 on sight in main street so if u going to BH for mining u better enter in residental or south side, so stop complaining about *i got killed in general store* or something

Pandemon

• The GM-eater
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2010, 08:08:42 pm »

I am complaining about that you can't protect anyone in mine if there is only one guard with 2 dicksucking mercs. Especially when this guard is Akuzaki with laser/plasma pistol... I suppose that she was there when came 3 guys with bazooka but she died in first shot.

VongJin

• Rogues
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2010, 08:19:58 pm »

I am complaining about that you can't protect anyone in mine if there is only one guard with 2 dicksucking mercs. Especially when this guard is Akuzaki with laser/plasma pistol... I suppose that she was there when came 3 guys with bazooka but she died in first shot.

as i said before: shit happens.

too many stupid complains.... maybe we should get back to old style of work in wich u will be killed near mine after u dug some ore... hmmm.

Pandemon

• The GM-eater
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2010, 08:24:32 pm »

Then you will lose a lot of stones ;)
But it's your decision, I can always make some alts to dig there and you wont know my names so you will have to close it for everyone which wont you do

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 21 queries.