"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 21, 2024, 06:29:19 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Ammo crafting Output  (Read 3438 times)

yoz

• yoz ace / yoz kage
Ammo crafting Output
« on: April 04, 2010, 02:32:03 am »

The small energy cell output per crafting process is now 50 cells.

Can we have the ammo output per crafting back to normal, please. What is the motivation for reducing it by DOUBLE anyway?
Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children.
Re: Ammo crafting Output
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 02:36:41 am »

Quote from: Solar
I decreased it because players complained about ammo being in such large quantities, thats why lower ammo went to 50s and explosive rockets went to 1 - it also allowed me to not have to think about how many materials one person was having to carry in order to craft rockets.

yoz

• yoz ace / yoz kage
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2010, 02:41:18 am »

Wtf? Who would complain for such a thing? This makes no sense to me.

Simms

• Canada!
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2010, 08:58:08 am »

Wtf? Who would complain for such a thing? This makes no sense to me.

I guess, those were centaurs, floaters and deathclaws, who get mowed down by this kind of ammunition :)
Or maybe it's a step forward to the pacification of the Wasteland, twice more pain to take a shot... :)
...and I don't even get paid for it.

yoz

• yoz ace / yoz kage
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2010, 09:32:59 am »

Even if someone complained, this is just not coordinated with the rest of the recent changes.

With the xp reduction on crafting, the only way to level up now is to kill animals. For that you need even more ammo.

Why screw both ways of leveling up and why make the game a pain instead of making it fun?

Simms

• Canada!
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2010, 09:34:41 am »

Stop complaining, go on grinding! =)
...and I don't even get paid for it.

RestarT

• MC Vagina is back!
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2010, 09:41:30 am »

Let's go to sabotage game!
What about 1 day not playing or staying and spamming in NCR?  ;D

I think only stupid ammo crafting is for rockets because it's really boring, just click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click and click again...

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2010, 01:26:06 pm »

The only difference is that you craft half the amount, in half the time for half the xp. Simply craft another 50 and you get the same that you would have for crafting 100. Why is there unending whine about a couple of extra clicks?  :-\
Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2010, 04:37:54 pm »

Cause its not a COUPLE more clicks... When you make gunpowder, it is a boring clicking...
With every update this game goes further from playing and becomes more of a click-fest...
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2010, 06:42:44 pm »

Use Easy Macro Recorder.
<Izual> Let's crash server

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2010, 07:27:19 pm »

Cause its not a COUPLE more clicks... When you make gunpowder, it is a boring clicking...
With every update this game goes further from playing and becomes more of a click-fest...

You'd have to make those gunpowders anyway becuse its only broken up 100 into two halves of 50. The extra clicks come purely in having to reselect the item and clicking "fix". Not terribly hard.

Sius

• Sheep EX machina!
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2010, 07:32:07 pm »

You'd have to make those gunpowders anyway becuse its only broken up 100 into two halves of 50. The extra clicks come purely in having to reselect the item and clicking "fix". Not terribly hard.

But clicking can be very exhausting!

No really this can't be considered as final state in which it will end. But imho its the last thing on todo list and there are way more important things to do. Sure game could use some extra little stuff like this or sorting fixboy through something like bookmarks for weapons, armor, ammo etc but that will come. Just give it some time.
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2010, 07:36:59 pm »

I cant speak for anyone else but its not clicks that bother me.If you cant hold everything you need for two trips you end up going back and forth alot.100 ammo is equal to two trips from the mines to the bench.Im not worried about dieing from encounters or pk's but I dont like going back and forth 20 times a day.I have had this happen to me already and it was not fun to make the same trip so many times just to have enough ammo for 15 minutes of fighting.Enslave a cow?A waste as far as Im concerned because they are too slow in encounters and die easily.I feel the same way about mercs and slaves,I dont make caps so I can waste them on moving targets.If I need to make ammo 4 times in one day it equals 24 trips a day to the mines.The only thing accomplished here is that you force non crafters to do something they dont enjoy doing.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 07:47:11 pm by Tyler »
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2010, 07:43:18 pm »

So you'll need half of resources to make 50 instead of 100?
I don't understand, or you want to do this: (one of the worst resource-requirement examples specially taken)
100 5mm JHP = 1 metal part 3 gunpowders 1 junk
50 5mm JHP = 1... metal part 2 gunpowders 1 junk
because you can't use 0.5 metal part or 0.5 junk,
so 100 5mm JHP by 2x50 = 2 metal parts 4 gunpowders 2 junk

Junk and gunpowder isn't a problem, but metal parts...

Or I missunderstood?

Its currently using the resources for 50, but giving out 100. Resources will stay as now but it will give out the correct amount.
Oh....
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 08:39:12 pm by RavenousRat »

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2010, 08:38:04 pm »

Its currently using the resources for 50, but giving out 100. Resources will stay as now but it will give out the correct amount.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 21 queries.