Author Topic: How Do I Do With a simple textEditor.  (Read 193 times)

Offline adumbperson

• Turn around in orbit!
How Do I Do With a simple textEditor.
« on: October 19, 2024, 04:10:10 pm »
Hello Everybody.

I saw people speaking bad about the tools... alike they are unreliable...  :-X

You should be very careful to what you say in programming. It says a lot about your background.

hacker's manifesto "I don't care who/how you are, I care to what you say."

First of all, learn C programming and Then C++ then you'll be very comfortable to use the SDK.

I personnaly use Sublime Text 3 to do all my coding. I never been comfortable using Integrated Development Editor...

SublimeText is free to use in lifetime but it is a shareware... it pop up shitty window to buy license every use of ST's features. You can crack it easily if it's too disturbing...

Here are my building tools that I integrated myself to Sublime Text's building(popen) system.

requirement: You need append full path to ascompiler to your system PATH environment to be able to use it.

like so.
Code: [Select]
;C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\r513.sdk\Tools\ASCompiler
definition: This trigger ascompiler(using defines from server/mapper/client) on the actual file you working on. It permits to track development error(s).

filename: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 3\Packages\User\AsServer.sublime-build
{
        "shell_cmd": "ASCompiler.exe $file"
}

filename: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 3\Packages\User\AsMapper.sublime-build
{
"shell_cmd": "ASCompiler.exe $file -mapper"
}

filename: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 3\Packages\User\AsClient.sublime-build
{
"shell_cmd": "ASCompiler.exe $file -client"
}

You trigger them by selecting the one you want into build system option from SublimeText3 and using ctrl+b

it returns something like this in a pane bottom the editor:
Compiling C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\r513.sdk\Server\scripts\guard.fos ...
Success.
Time: 453.552 ms.
[Finished in 0.6s]

To exclude compiled files into the sublime text's file browser.
filename: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 3\Packages\User\Preferences.sublime-settings
{     
        "file_exclude_patterns":
[
"*.fosb",
"*.fosp"
]
}

To have syntax color with *.fos scripts.
filename:C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 3\Packages\User\C++.sublime-settings
{
"extensions":
[
"cpp",
"cc",
"cxx",
"c++",
"h",
"hpp",
"hxx",
"h++",
"inl",
"ipp",
"fos"
]
}

Happy hacking.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2024, 04:49:48 pm by adumbperson »
The Death After Life.
About me. I hate people generally I still may have respectful talk and recognize the good persons. Careful to what you say, I'm not a kid. My experiences defines me.
[Awaxx] -2024/10/17-