"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 07, 2024, 05:21:52 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Survival as a raider  (Read 1958 times)

Winston Wolf

• Guardian
    • The Guardians
Survival as a raider
« on: March 31, 2010, 01:30:02 pm »

I made the quest to become a raider, and well, my reputation is pretty fucked now. I need 5000 EXP to get to the next level, which I realy need because my repair skill is below 120%. But it's realy damn hard to level if everyone in the wasteland kills you. I'm dead if I encounter a caravan, BoS patrol, rangers ect. Even raiders still attack me. So if someone has a few good tipps for me to reach the next level, please tell me.
Re: Survival as a raider
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 08:42:01 pm »

Try to remember where each deadly encounter appears and just plan your routes to avoid those areas if possible. The east side of the desert on which NCR and Vault 15 are is mostly free of any patrols or caravans and there are plenty of scorpions and mantises to kill :p
Hub, I believe, doesn't shoot at you so go trade there if you need equipment. Stay away from junktown though. Lots of patrols there.

Are you using TB? If yes, then you can run away another 3-5 hexes before the battle starts if you are quick to react.
<Izual> Let's crash server
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 08:47:23 am »

resign from raider faction, its your only choice :D
BTW. reapir your free stuff for free, and taxi free too gvn-driver :D
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2010, 11:53:50 am »

I made the quest to become a raider, and well, my reputation is pretty fucked now. I need 5000 EXP to get to the next level, which I realy need because my repair skill is below 120%. But it's realy damn hard to level if everyone in the wasteland kills you. I'm dead if I encounter a caravan, BoS patrol, rangers ect. Even raiders still attack me. So if someone has a few good tipps for me to reach the next level, please tell me.

I had the same.
Although you better could have waited to join raiders till you where really able to get SG craft3.
If im correct New reno & Den are the only citys you can enter now. (Hub used to be but is from NCR now)
So do the quest from those citys...
do some PVM for the last few Exp.
Crafting can give you few exp but since the low exp for crafting that will be pain in the ass for 5k exp...

try mix it i guess.
Some crafting some quest en some PVM

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2010, 09:40:48 pm »

i played in raiders faction before wipe and had no problem :> wasteland is harsh learn to survive :>

Winston Wolf

• Guardian
    • The Guardians
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2010, 09:58:07 pm »

I made the 3rd profession few hours ago. Had to gain 5000 EXP by killing weak animals, using FA and avoiding random encounters. I thought I have to leave my faction to join the raiders, so I made the quest to get the 1000 EXP. Anyway, tough shit, I'm glad that it's over. Playing as a raider isn't that funny as I thought. :D

@vedaras: Don't know how YOU made it, but I can't kill whole caravans or BoS patrols with my bare fists. ;)

Gruik

• GROAR!
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2010, 07:24:24 am »

@vedaras: Don't know how YOU made it, but I can't kill whole caravans or BoS patrols with my bare fists. ;)

Muahaha ! Tough guys, aren't they ?

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2010, 11:02:46 am »

I made the 3rd profession few hours ago. Had to gain 5000 EXP by killing weak animals, using FA and avoiding random encounters. I thought I have to leave my faction to join the raiders, so I made the quest to get the 1000 EXP. Anyway, tough shit, I'm glad that it's over. Playing as a raider isn't that funny as I thought. :D

hub patrols regulators doesnt kill you, gecko doesnt kill you, den doesnt stay in these towns :>
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 22 queries.