"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 26, 2024, 02:02:15 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Murder DEATH Kill: PK Alliance: MDK Recruiting & MDK Alliance Announcements  (Read 18695 times)

Actually I am American. However Were on earth would not Change My intellectual level. Nor is spelling a correct measurement of ones intelligence. I find Psychologically People that need to point stuff like that out are just the ignorant mother fuckers in the world that try to get a rise out of others. However means little to me I feel people like that are Sub Human Spends his life ummmm Doing what most likely he is the 18-23 year old that no one likes so he spends his time making friends on the Net lol bet you live with your mommys and daddys and don’t have jobs lol however

We are MDK murder death kill we don’t care about you your life your family friends or children in Fonline 2238 Bring them in the game and we will look to Extort Murder and Rape them too

MDK note to all prospective warriors More info on how to join the MDK alliance can be read on Page 1 of forum

All of this:   Reese trying to sound smart, not realizing he sounds fucking stupid

Delta77

• Just walk away.. and put and end to this horror

lol, tell the people that slaver reese is in your faction, tell all the bad things of your guild. you are hiding the worst part

brad smalls

• I like PK

A. they are not called guilds you WoW retard
B. we dont hide the fact we are the most hated faction (maby second to S8)
Brad Smalls is back

Delta77

• Just walk away.. and put and end to this horror

A. they are not called guilds you WoW retard
B. we dont hide the fact we are the most hated faction (maby second to S8)

lol you called me wow player, i feel soo baaad, c'mond is that an insult? and the worst part of your faction wasnt slaver reese after all, it was you :)

wreese2u

• Been walking these streets since last night...

hes clearly not american, his grammar is atrocious, if he IS somehow american, hes a fucking tard 12 year old.
cav he isnt 12, talk to him on a mic before you say these things

wreese2u

you guys sound cool were do i join up i wana pilage loot and grape people in the mouth  :P
talk to me if you want in mdk

Can I join the faction? I have Sniper level 21 and a Slaver level 21.
I'm tired of PvM, or PvP alone. I want to fight in a large group!
I live in Brazil, so the timezone is different, but you said that you accept people from all timezones, so this mightn't be a problem.

wreese2u

Can I join the faction? I have Sniper level 21 and a Slaver level 21.
I'm tired of PvM, or PvP alone. I want to fight in a large group!
I live in Brazil, so the timezone is different, but you said that you accept people from all timezones, so this mightn't be a problem.
Reply to the message i sent you

Reply to the message i sent you
I sent you a PM.

I want to join buut im not good at the IRC thing :D i mean ill get the hang of it in a day but im so used to Ventrillo ... well i just started the game and I won't be very active the next 2 months but I still will be a bit active ... Im a big fan of the Fallout series so I know how to make my char , my char is sneak based he has a strong arm (i tested it in Fallout NV and its usefull 1shotting people with a melle weapon while ambushing) and i use mainly one handed guns (my char isnt very strong)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...

I want to join buut im not good at the IRC thing :D i mean ill get the hang of it in a day but im so used to Ventrillo ... well i just started the game and I won't be very active the next 2 months but I still will be a bit active ... Im a big fan of the Fallout series so I know how to make my char , my char is sneak based he has a strong arm (i tested it in Fallout NV and its usefull 1shotting people with a melle weapon while ambushing) and i use mainly one handed guns (my char isnt very strong)
your first character is bound to fail...

So be ready to remake it.

P.S. you guys cannot into FOnline.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 10:47:30 pm by Michaelh139 »
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

wreese2u

Sure, you can still always join.

talk to me if you want in mdk

Talk to Psycho if you want join MDK reese your not even in it. your just gayballs trying use some old factions name and post to recruit yourself some players.
this topic is useless because MDK doesnt exist anymore. so remove this topic please
Also Reese is Ghey Murder him, shoot him Dead, and Kill
with best regards old MDK members.

Edit. i also banned him from #mdk irc channel
so he cannot continue crimes that has been maded against memory of mdk r.i.p.

edit2. also reese remove your irc [mdk] tag all you need is [ghey]
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 06:29:55 pm by Jenna »
[18:44] <@Surf_Solar> I have no issues about manlove, I am sorry

Frenchy

• TSAR

Queen Jenna is angry cookie :-* 
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 08:57:14 pm by Frenchy »

Senrain

• The strong devour the weak.

Will be fun to shoot, stab, disintegrate, melt, and blow up your faction members.

Only room for one psycho killing faction in this FOnline!

TKs! o/
Currently vacationing at Chernarus! Where the zombies are hungry, and everyone shoots you for beans!

http://dayzmod.com/
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Page created in 0.144 seconds with 21 queries.