"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 16, 2024, 01:00:22 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: The Lost Children  (Read 2073 times)

The Lost Children
« on: July 26, 2011, 03:57:37 am »

The Lost Children:
We are The Lost Children [TLC]. We are a group of friendly individuals whose goal is to offer new wastelanders employment opportunities.  As a new wastelander, we understand the difficulty in getting your first caps, hides, munitions, and the like.  We offer assistance by offering a variety of jobs that will help you in a multitude of ways...

1)When you're on the job with The Lost Children, we offer a friendly environment where you may ask any questions about the game that you have.  Being on the job is also like being in a Fallout Online tutorial! If you're on a job with us, ask away.

2)Having a tough time earning your first few caps?  Working with The Lost Children is generally a very fast process not taking any more than 10-20 minutes.  And in that time you will earn between 1,500 and 5,000 caps!
   -Supplemental payment is available! Do you need hides more than you need caps? We can help you!

3)Do you find it difficult to make friends in the wasteland?  Everyone who works with The Lost Children is protected by guards we have on our missions.  Everyone in the group is a friend, and you'll begin to see the wasteland isn't as harsh as they make it seem.
---------------------------

Are you a fresh wastelander who is having a hard time setting up your first tent?  The Lost Children have a great deal just for you! Read on to learn more!

The Tents For Miners Program:
-If you happen to stumble across the Leader of The Lost Children (HauntedSoul), if you speak up you can get in on this one-of-a-kind deal. 

We create a tent with you, so only you and the leader have access to it.  We typically make it near a guarded mine like NCR Mine or Junktown Mine.  We then park a car or caravan there with a lockpicked trunk so you can easily store loot in there.  Your job in exchange for the free tent, is to just occasionally fill the trunk up with minerals and iron ore.  As we make our rounds to the other tents we have access to, we take the loot, and compensate the tent with a stipend of caps.  This is a good job to have as it never ends, and you do it on your own time, as often as you like.
-------------------------

How To Find The Lost Children:
The Lost Children operate heavily around the NCR region, but do occasionally take trips to The Hub to make acquaintances.  If you find a member of The Lost Children, ask about our radio station, to keep in touch with us.

Members to look for:
   -HauntedSoul
      DoctorPyle

-Divin
       Possess
          RandomNumber

-Alphonse

---------------------------
Jobs Offered:

-High Quality Mining:
    Estimated time: 10-20 minutes
    Payment: 1500 Caps
    Haul: 4 High Quality Iron per person

-Chemical Compound Gathering:
     Estimated time: 10-40 minutes
     Payment: 1500-3000 caps
     Haul: 7-30 Chemical Compounds per person.

These jobs are done caravan style.  What that means is: we organize group outtings as to maximize the haul size, as well as increase everyone's chances of survival.  The bigger your group, the safer you are. 

----------------------------
Rules Of Engagement:
When The Lost Children come across a fellow wastelander, our fingers stay off the trigger's initially.  We NEVER fire at a wastelander unless they (are):
  -Tagged red
           or
    -Fire First

If you come across a wastelander, we highly suggest you try to talk it out.  Try to make that extra friend. Try to lend a hand to a fellow wastelander.  Together we can make the wasteland a better place.

-----------------------------
Joining The Lost Children:
The Lost Children recruit members who are fluent in English regardless of nationality or heritage. Members must own microphones, have Ventrilo installed, as well as a facebook account.  Our members are TIGHT KNIT, and will remain that way.

Do Not Ask About Joining

If The Lost Children want you to join, you will be invited.

Thankyou:

Mobster: Donation is 100k caps to The Lost Children
Duna: Donated a 30k cap cave to for the Lost Children to use.
Arm More: Donations of munitions as well as repair of our vehicles.
The Crazy 88's: Donations of 550 thousand caps, and many armors, thankyou.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 07:28:50 pm by Caviano »

mrninjamonk

• Crazy 88
Re: The Lost Children
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 05:05:34 am »

Wishing you much luck.  ;D

Need any assistance please just let me know.
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 05:12:45 am »

Wishing you much luck.  ;D

Need any assistance please just let me know.

Always glad to have the support of the best APK group around. Thankyou!
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 12:01:59 pm »

I wuld totaly join if u remove the facebook requirement, I hate facebook its full of douchebags and U spend 2 hours a day refreshing and waiting for somthing to happen so u can make a click and wait another 2 hours !

Grommok

• Desert Ranger
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2011, 05:54:06 pm »

Wow. Wishin' ya good luck mon.
Where do i sign for guard duty? I cannot join 'cause i dont have Ventrilo, however i wonder if, apart from other engagements you also offer guard duty.
Waiting for a reply, and wishin' again good luck
Grommok
Quote from: Grommok
Chi si ritira dalla lotta
E' un gran figlio di mignotta!
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2011, 12:01:51 am »

Wow. Wishin' ya good luck mon.
Where do i sign for guard duty? I cannot join 'cause i dont have Ventrilo, however i wonder if, apart from other engagements you also offer guard duty.
Waiting for a reply, and wishin' again good luck
Grommok

Thank you for the kind words, any and all luck is always handy.  We could always use some trustworthy guards to be put on the jobs with us.  We love meeting other friendly wastelanders to chew the fat with.  The more the merrier in my book.

To sign up for guard duty, you'll have to catch us when we're leaving to on a mission.  If you PM me I can give you our radio station, which is the best way IN GAME to contact us.  Otherwise I'd say get ventrilo, and chat it up with us there.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 12:05:21 am by Caviano »
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2011, 12:07:20 am »

I wuld totaly join if u remove the facebook requirement, I hate facebook its full of douchebags and U spend 2 hours a day refreshing and waiting for somthing to happen so u can make a click and wait another 2 hours !

This is rash over-generalization of social media.  To not view the positives of social media is to be against the grain just for the sake of going against the grain.  I use facebook to keep in touch with my faction mates.  Security is important, and being social with my faction mates is important to me.
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2011, 06:54:03 am »

Thankyou:

Surely i get a mention here?  ;D
Everything must change.
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2011, 07:12:53 pm »

Surely i get a mention here?  ;D

Surely you know you're a part of this faction and not just a helping hand! You are one of the Lost Children brosky!
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2011, 05:38:00 am »

hey, i could use those caps anyone on right now, my radio is always 1564 my username is coconuthorse...radio me if ur on!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 10:54:12 am by bloodymessperk »

Untitled by bloodymessperk, on Flickr
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.325 seconds with 22 queries.