"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 26, 2024, 01:07:39 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: lookin for faction  (Read 1566 times)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
lookin for faction
« on: August 07, 2011, 07:22:04 pm »

Don't care about morals really, whatever the catch is i'll follow.

Completely self-sufficient.

Questions may be posted below.

If decided PM me.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
Re: lookin for faction
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 08:02:46 pm »

A notorius reno pk,will raid your base in no time of course.I sometime get him when he camps for stealing just bought car.Think before allowing such a guy.
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 08:15:07 pm »

A notorius reno pk,will raid your base in no time of course.I sometime get him when he camps for stealing just bought car.Think before allowing such a guy.
I don't even know you, so how am I gonna have rep for raiding a base from you?

Besides im looking for a faction not moaning for being a bad guy.

p.s. whoever raid your base, its your fault for being naive.  You never put gear in the main faction base.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Gaizk

• -40 5mm +1 Frag
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 09:00:12 pm »

I did, and had a gauss pistol with ammo lying around on a locker for months, people coming in and going no sweat... Not a single BA unaccounted for.

Sorry to burst your bubble but IT IS possible to have bases with tier 3 gear, however with the kind of ilk you associate yourself with, yeah it would THEN be a dumb thing to do....
I think it's much better now. It's strange to see how everyone is a millionare in a wasteland..

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2011, 09:03:14 pm »

I did, and had a gauss pistol with ammo lying around on a locker for months, people coming in and going no sweat... Not a single BA unaccounted for.

Sorry to burst your bubble but IT IS possible to have bases with tier 3 gear, however with the kind of ilk you associate yourself with, yeah it would THEN be a dumb thing to do....
For 1 day maybe, constantly watched over.  But people can easily make alts alts alts and infiltrate and steal everything.  Besides i did mention the "MAIN BASE" as in "faction name, TC base" not some storage base for you and your 2 closest friends.

I'm starting to wonder if i should make a faction post every week...  I'll call it "The Daily Troll(s)".
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 09:05:07 pm by Michaelh139 »
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2011, 09:07:54 pm »

For 1 day maybe, constantly watched over.  But people can easily make alts alts alts and infiltrate and steal everything.  Besides i did mention the "MAIN BASE" as in "faction name, TC base" not some storage base for you and your 2 closest friends.

I'm starting to wonder if i should make a faction post every week...  I'll call it "The Daily Troll(s)".

Both of you have a point.But i just wanted to be sure that anyone who decides to recruit you knows you are no good samaritan.
I kept tier 3 equip for month,and it was robbed just the other day.It s the wasteland,it s no problem for me.One day i win,one day i lose.
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2011, 12:25:46 am »

Both of you have a point.But i just wanted to be sure that anyone who decides to recruit you knows you are no good samaritan.
  I believe everyone knows that by now...  no thanks to you. :-\
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2011, 03:40:04 am »

Don't care about morals really, whatever the catch is i'll follow.

Completely self-sufficient.

Questions may be posted below.

If decided PM me.

What's the point in joining a faction after stating all this?

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2011, 03:53:07 am »

What's the point in joining a faction after stating all this?
Uh, you mean what you quoted?  For fun of course...  no matter how rich i am unless i cheat/proxy I cant beat 20 tttla, 10 hawks, 10 highwaypirates, or 10 chosen soldiers by myself now can I? :P

p.s.  yoo se wut i ded thar?  ;D
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2011, 10:17:07 am »

I cheat/proxy

You cheater! Anyway this game is pretty uplayable simulator of waiting without cheats and exploits. ;-)
Kill them all and let the god sort them out.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2011, 04:31:30 am »

You cheater! Anyway this game is pretty uplayable simulator of waiting without cheats and exploits. ;-)
I've actually never cheated.  except for one time...  or several times...  in my beginning days, I would take slaves, give them plasma nades, have them kill people in ungaurded towns and loot the dead players.  But no proxies or shit ever, not once.  I simply don't do the waiting game like other people do.  I have never ever made a crafter character.  I just kill caravans and go along a trade route I made up to buy high tier gear from shops.

But anyways, can close this thread now, I have been accepted to another faction.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.289 seconds with 22 queries.