Author Topic: [2238] Fallout Tactics Inventory Icons  (Read 2846 times)

[2238] Fallout Tactics Inventory Icons
« on: July 18, 2014, 03:35:53 am »
I'm having a little trouble trying to get the server to read the individual weapon/item icons from Fallout Tactics.
I tried doing this in the weapon.fopro:
Code: [Select]
art\inven\weapons\rifles\M72 Gauss Rifle$M72 Gauss Rifle.sprBut I get a blank inv file when FOnline loads. I opened the spr file in Sprite Creator to find the animation and "M72 Gauss Rifle" was for the big version for the GUI in the game. What am I doing wrong?

Offline Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
Re: [2238] Fallout Tactics Inventory Icons
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 04:41:48 am »
Just a guess, but those config files might not support spaces in the filename.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 04:57:18 pm »
Just a guess, but those config files might not support spaces in the filename.

If I put this in the weapon pro without the $:
Code: [Select]
art\inven\weapons\rifles\M72 Gauss Rifle.spr
Then I get the map picture of the item. What confuses me is that the game doesn't recognize anything after adding info past the $.

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2014, 03:58:39 am »
I remember from Fonline Tactics times that i just simply took out the sprites to png format by using some F:Tactics game tools. You might try that. Also if you're interested i might to dig into stuff i did and provide you ready icons for taking. From what i remember i have added tactics inventory graphic and onground for every gun ammo and drug.

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 01:51:48 pm »
I remember from Fonline Tactics times that i just simply took out the sprites to png format by using some F:Tactics game tools. You might try that. Also if you're interested i might to dig into stuff i did and provide you ready icons for taking. From what i remember i have added tactics inventory graphic and onground for every gun ammo and drug.

That would be my second option if I can't get it to work. Oh well.

I would very much like to see those ready icons though.

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2014, 02:35:00 pm »
Here.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/57hyvaep1t0n1dx/fotinven.rar

Ofcourse 2 things.

1 Those are not all of the graphics.
2 Some of them which were unexistant in fot (Like plasma pistol ext, magneto pistol, vindicator...) were created by my friend Gabrielus. There are also some additional ones which you can simply ignore.

If i remember correctly i just exported them by built in fot tool and places them on blue background.