Poll

Like this idea?

Yes
- 13 (72.2%)
No
- 5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: CRAFTING BUG  (Read 4164 times)

Re: Crafting
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2010, 05:20:53 pm »

think about small gun user and big gun user...... you can crit with shit pistols for 75 dmg... every raider or other shit low npcs have guns for small gunner..... but a big gunner can only use a shiti flamer(then i make me an unarmed character that is much better as an big gunner with a flamer-.-) or the to expensive rocket launcher with the rockets....

rockets and the launcher are to expensive.

at the moment it looks like.....

If you have a big Gun PvP char you must hab 3 big gun crafter lvl 1 because if you loose a rocketlauncher and some rockets you can begin to sample and craft again for some HOURS.

I am not here to craft 24 hours Rocketlaunchers and Rockets that i can make 3 hours PvP and if i have no luck i can craft again 24 hours after that.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 05:32:03 pm by Zorndyke »
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2010, 05:34:40 pm »

Gentlemen and Mentlegen. A minute ago, 1 metal part, 1 electronic part, 1 junk and 1 gunpowder, with the help of great schematics of Guns & Bullets book turned into 10 explosive rockets, 60 experience points and about 58 minute cooldown.
Is - that - normal?

THIS ISNT NORMAL!
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2010, 06:15:05 pm »

$6200 * 0.2 = 1240 xp ... no idea where 120xp would have come from
Actually, this made me think that that rocket crap wasnt intended to be like that. It actually looks like its some kind of bug. Only thing i can think of, that the devs made a mistake, or just didnt spot one in the price calculations. What i mean is difficult to explain.
Solar looked amused about my 120xp results and said it should be 1240xp. Now, i wonder, the mistake might be that theres a bug, wich makes 10 crafted explosive rockets count as 1. When you press FIX button one on flamer, you make one flamer. I guess the devs forgot that when you press FIX button once on rockets, you make 10. Try calculating yourself. If Solar said its 1240xp for 20 around explosive rockets, what we get is 60xp. Now, try dividing 1240 with 20. You get 62, wich is nearly 60. Now im quite sure this is a bug, and if so, then im about to shut the fuck up, because 1240 xp in two hours from rockets is more than enough for me.
Edit: Oh, and if it actually is a bug (wich i hope it is) then check the rest of ammo types. Maybe its the same with em too.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 06:23:53 pm by Quentin Lang »
I give a fuck.

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2010, 09:09:07 pm »

It was a bug with the editing of the text file which controls the crafting, instead of it being 1 rocket at a time it was still 10 ... so you built 10 and had the timeout for 10 applied, but the xp for only 1 rocket.

Just fixed it, so after the next update it will (should ;) ) be working correctly.
Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2010, 09:10:32 pm »

It was a bug with the editing of the text file which controls the crafting, instead of it being 1 rocket at a time it was still 10 ... so you built 10 and had the timeout for 10 applied, but the xp for only 1 rocket.

Just fixed it, so after the next update it will (should ;) ) be working correctly.
When is the next update? Atleast approx. please.
Oh, and btw, did you check if this applies only to rockets? Because im getting only 24 xp per flamer fuels. Maybe that needs fixing too. Other ammo types too.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 09:13:01 pm by Quentin Lang »
I give a fuck.
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2010, 03:13:03 pm »

When is the next update? Atleast approx. please.
Oh, and btw, did you check if this applies only to rockets? Because im getting only 24 xp per flamer fuels. Maybe that needs fixing too. Other ammo types too.

Actually I would like to know that too. I think it's some kind of bug bcause if solar said that xp given is 20% of price so flamer fuel should be bought 20 for 125 caps and the prices are much higher ... around 900 caps or somethink similar.
So It should be 240 xp for fuel - same with rockets and other.
" ... when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you ... " - Friedrich Nietzsche

http://forum.newfmc.pl/ - Nieoficjalne 'Polskie Pustkowia'

Solar

• Rotator
Re: CRAFTING BUG
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2010, 05:14:55 pm »

Fuel is (from memory, so it could be wrong) $12 each, making it 2.4 xp each one. 20 should be $240 and then 48xp

Rockets are $300 each, so 60 per Rocket is fine.
Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 26 queries.