"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 06:20:46 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Author Topic: Ghost Town PVP Screens  (Read 46654 times)

Re: Ghost Town PVP Screens
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2013, 12:15:37 pm »

Actually a melee guy with plasma torch is something I personally find overpowered, saw one guy killing like 6 enemies with his plasma torch (one hit - one dead) and the worst thing is that you barely hit him from one or two hexes due to in your face! perk and even snipers have problems because these builds have stonewall so yea, if you want to be extremely effective and be rambo at the same time, go for plasma torch I guess.
A close combat build overpowered in close combat? Stop the presses!

No wonder devs couldn't satisfy this obnoxious community.

wladimiiir

• Rotator
  • Independent FOnline developer
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2013, 12:41:26 pm »

...basically 3 or 4 gauss pistoleros can easily kill any tank...
So you are saying that 3-4 guys can kill 1 BG guy? I was actually talking about 1v1 situation. Sure, having a team of more people is something different...
I admit I am noob in PvP and I don't even have SS keybind, because to me it looks like some form of a cheating to be able to continuosly heal yourself up with some drugs. What is the point of spending 10 AP to double shot someone to head, when he then spends 6 AP for using 2xSS to heal himself up to his max health.

Thanks, I might try some of the builds you mentioned. :)
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2013, 01:27:05 pm »

A close combat build overpowered in close combat? Stop the presses!

No wonder devs couldn't satisfy this obnoxious community.
Well minigunero is also a close combat build yet it has no in your face bullshit and you need to get to one hex (have you ever tried one-hexing? I guess not because just clicking on enemy is so much easier).
So you are saying that 3-4 guys can kill 1 BG guy? I was actually talking about 1v1 situation. Sure, having a team of more people is something different...
1vs1 situation is quite rare in the real pvp what I was trying to say is that even a tank is killable and problem with tank is that if you know how to play against tank, such build shouldn't be able to kill you even if you are just a sniper. Tanks are good for defense but suck at offense.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 01:33:56 pm by Kelin »
« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2013, 02:57:13 pm »

Well minigunero is also a close combat build yet it has no in your face bullshit and you need to get to one hex (have you ever tried one-hexing? I guess not because just clicking on enemy is so much easier).
That just proves how balanced this game is. I'm sorry, but most people don't want to play a one-hexing simulator with BG builds that have no apparent weakness both in range and damage.
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2013, 03:01:44 pm »

That just proves how balanced this game is. I'm sorry but most of the people don't want to play a one-hexing simulator with BG builds that have no apparent weakness both in range and damage.
One hexng is for those who cant kill without it...
Best defense is attack,no matter what gear your enemmy have...

1 avenger guy with  combat armor vs 3 guys,2 with PA vindi and pulse and one ECA with gauss,i didn't even used a single super stim...

Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2013, 03:17:26 pm »

So? Thats what happens when noobs can lvl up any character fast and get free gear, Id also like to see you kill them without those retarded crits.

One hexng is for those who cant kill without it...
1 avenger guy with  combat armor vs 3 guys,2 with PA vindi and pulse and one ECA with gauss,i didn't even used a single super stim...
This is the most retarded advice ever
« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2013, 03:18:50 pm »

So? Thats what happens when noobs can lvl up any character fast and get free gear, Id also like to see you kill them without those retarded crits.
I would like to see you also without your retarded comments,you always only cry what is bad...)
« Reply #52 on: June 17, 2013, 04:05:55 pm »

I bet 500caps that those guys had 1 luck without man of Steel and using jet without psycho and toughness
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 06:42:13 pm by Furior »
« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2013, 04:08:34 pm »

I bet 500caps that those guys had 1 luck without man of honor and using jet without psycho and toughness
No...

JovankaB

« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2013, 04:17:09 pm »

What is man of honor?

Merle

• "How's about a big hug for your old pal Merle?"
« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2013, 04:42:58 pm »

What is man of honor?

It's an Easter Egg perk which adds two special companions to your character: Robert De Niro and Cuba Gooding Jr., and they are both equipped with scuba-diving gear and a couple of harpoons. Very efficient in post-apocalyptic world, indeed.
Of course, the whole point of a Doomsday Machine is lost, if you *keep* it a *secret*! Why didn't you tell the world, EH?

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2013, 04:58:38 pm »

Actually a melee guy with plasma torch is something I personally find overpowered, saw one guy killing like 6 enemies with his plasma torch (one hit - one dead) and the worst thing is that you barely hit him from one or two hexes due to in your face! perk and even snipers have problems because these builds have stonewall so yea, if you want to be extremely effective and be rambo at the same time, go for plasma torch I guess.

Because it is a fun / cheat item, which was never meaned to be available for players. Well, now there are only 6 days left anyway, so who cares...
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2013, 05:00:09 pm »

Because it is a fun / cheat item, which was never meaned to be available for players. Well, now there are only 6 days left anyway, so who cares...
If that so,why u can give us end boss plasma then?

Glumer

• The Evil Butchers
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2013, 05:11:39 pm »

This problem will be never solved, actualy Kelin with his mates took all spawned APAMKII and raiding norhtern spawn....

noob do you know that: In game is nice feature PREVIEW!!!!!  ;D
« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2013, 06:13:18 pm »

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 22 queries.