"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 28, 2024, 05:01:59 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: Ghost Town PVP Screens  (Read 45164 times)

Re: Ghost Town PVP Screens
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2013, 10:49:09 pm »

You fucking monkey, that was a random crit and i was even afk(lol).
Sure duckface,thats why u were ss your self...
Also here is some screens from few minutes ago... alone vs 6 noobs.

Round 2

See you soon again noobs...)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 10:52:26 pm by KILL N DIE »
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2013, 12:07:33 am »

They think that apa will save them...

« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 12:27:55 am by KILL N DIE »
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2013, 01:17:10 am »

wow, you're so pro. i wish i ever was so good as you are. damn man, you deserve a olympic medal or something.

seriously, all these screenshots are the same. i dont know who you want to impress.
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2013, 01:22:54 am »

wow, you're so pro. i wish i ever was so good as you are. damn man, you deserve a olympic medal or something.

seriously, all these screenshots are the same. i dont know who you want to impress.
Shut up,or i will adopt your kids...
If you dont have any proper comment then go back to your tent and dream your dreams about your "rich" stuff,you annoying alot people enough.

btw nice try to copy my name faggot but you have no idea who is my allies...)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 01:40:06 am by KILL N DIE »
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2013, 01:44:26 am »

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2013, 01:54:39 am »

Cmoooon, make VIDEOS! And

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2013, 01:57:19 am »

Spoiler would be nice, especially if other people start posting along with you.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2013, 03:29:23 am »

Shut up,or i will adopt your kids...
If you dont have any proper comment then go back to your tent and dream your dreams about your "rich" stuff,you annoying alot people enough.

btw nice try to copy my name faggot but you have no idea who is my allies...)

Cyber jesus mad maybe?
Back In-Game :D

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2013, 05:51:37 pm »

nice screens tyrystor, but i would like to ask not only you tyry abut all of current players to stop camping spawns, i have seen many intentional rampages at the exit grids (by KILLNDIE and his group, by Kelin and his company also as other polish group which iam not sure who is)

I have seen like 3 situations where 2 hostile teams were camping both spawn intentionaly killing bluesuits. Once when i was inside town, there was also third team in supply building, so definetely there was not lack of enemy targets...

In those situations it looked like all of you guys were there just to kill bluesuits not to PVP even if GT was full of enemy players, this makes me sad and prevents any kind of fun for individuals.

Keep playing and buff your ego with honourable fights!

JovankaB

• Rotator
  • JovankaB
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2013, 05:59:04 pm »

Now there is a village with outfitters and guards outside the ghost town, and a 3rd entrance.
Should solve the problem.
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2013, 06:04:36 pm »

nice screens tyrystor, but i would like to ask not only you tyry abut all of current players to stop camping spawns, i have seen many intentional rampages at the exit grids (by KILLNDIE and his group, by Kelin and his company also as other polish group which iam not sure who is)

I have seen like 3 situations where 2 hostile teams were camping both spawn intentionaly killing bluesuits. Once when i was inside town, there was also third team in supply building, so definetely there was not lack of enemy targets...

In those situations it looked like all of you guys were there just to kill bluesuits not to PVP even if GT was full of enemy players, this makes me sad and prevents any kind of fun for individuals.

Keep playing and buff your ego with honourable fights!
Well green thanks but i dont spawn kill,i just were killing those who did same to me...sorry when i did that to you,i wasnt realising it...
Btw i dont have any group,as you can see in most screens i play alone,sometimes some of my allies apear...

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2013, 06:30:20 pm »

Now there is a village with outfitters and guards outside the ghost town, and a 3rd entrance.
Should solve the problem.

This problem will be never solved, actualy Kelin with his mates took all spawned APAMKII and raiding norhtern spawn....
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2013, 06:52:10 pm »

thanks jovanka
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2013, 07:14:43 pm »

This problem will be never solved, actualy Kelin with his mates took all spawned APAMKII and raiding norhtern spawn....
I've been offline for more than 6 hours you should rather blame "his mates" instead. Btw if there are two spawns and one is camped, what exactly prevents you from going through the other one?
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2013, 09:08:30 pm »

just some APA meltings...)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 18 queries.