"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 06, 2024, 12:36:31 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 42

Author Topic: The End  (Read 132517 times)

Re: The End
« Reply #450 on: June 16, 2013, 03:18:52 pm »

Da wastelands is harsh. The community killed this game, you can even see it on this forum. They are nasty and mean to new players. The players who could have paid the bills. When I started there were people who would even act like they were helping teach you to learn the game and would lure you out and kill you. Duh wastelands is... gone! I actually donated $20 and made a post saying why I quit when I did, I got the expected replies that nobody cared if I quit and duh wastelands is harsh. You have only yourselves to blame no matter how you try to spin it chasing off new players choked your game to death.
You killed this game for not being autistic enough to stay.
« Reply #451 on: June 16, 2013, 03:21:04 pm »

I think you meant too autistic. Your education is showing.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #452 on: June 16, 2013, 07:34:27 pm »

I think you meant too autistic. Your education is showing.

i think he is right, its your fault. admit it

Parano

• marksman
« Reply #453 on: June 16, 2013, 08:49:17 pm »

Well, actions speak louder than words.

It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday...

« Reply #454 on: June 16, 2013, 08:52:37 pm »

Are you even serious? ... Jovanka and Samira alone have accumulated enough negative audience to kill three indie game communities, parley...

I mist have missed a few things, because I experienced Jovanka's part in 2238 as a great pleasure. More frequent evens, more activity on forum and just a general sense of devotion. Also, I understans she made the Ghost Town map possible, which has been a great help in easing the pain of this terrible loss we are facing.

If there was a server with just Ghost Town and hinkley type combat, I'd definately have a renewed interest in playing indefitately.

I thank everyone for the time I got to spend here. Good friends I made, some enemies gained: thank you for the Enzotainment.

Jenova

• Rise
    • FODE
« Reply #455 on: June 16, 2013, 09:48:43 pm »

Server lasted long. Good effort you guys put in there. Respect.

wladimiiir

• Rotator
  • Independent FOnline developer
« Reply #456 on: June 16, 2013, 10:06:14 pm »

i think he is right, its your fault. admit it
And I think he is right and you are just proving his point with your post.
« Reply #457 on: June 17, 2013, 03:21:15 pm »

You know, I was looking for a Fallout 1(2) online interpretation for a long time, and when I found it and the server and I've started putting in some work, the server closes. That's bullshit. So much time was wasted to get these materials for the hideout. Was hoping me and my team would take over some place one day, but no. Now I have to go to TLA MK II, and, if to be honest, I'm assured it will be worse than this server. At least my GTA:SA:MP experience states so.

It was fun. So sad it's closing. Well, see you on the net one day.

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #458 on: June 17, 2013, 07:40:17 pm »

I mist have missed a few things, because I experienced Jovanka's part in 2238 as a great pleasure. More frequent evens, more activity on forum and just a general sense of devotion. Also, I understans she made the Ghost Town map possible, which has been a great help in easing the pain of this terrible loss we are facing.

Well as for me she's just the scapegoat of this, bro.
« Reply #459 on: June 17, 2013, 09:19:10 pm »

I have had some fun times here, though it was a couple of years(?) ago. I remember Spotty and the old REPO guys learning me how to play. But I only liked the turn based part of this game and I guess most people didnĀ“t. And there were to many PKs after a while.

Thanks for a good time though :)

It's Mr. CrazyHatBazooka for you baby!
« Reply #460 on: June 17, 2013, 10:47:57 pm »

From start of this session was tc system broken, fast relog broken - half of players left after first months maybe 1-2 months. Gangs which remain there split to nonbalanced alliances and after less pvp start to hunt players everywhere. Economy system was shame cause if you have tc locker and good gang you can easily buy everything in all shops. After all of it left only players hiding on south somewhere around Junktown and NCR. And when they show somewhere on north they will by killed with hardly gained equip for them - ghost towns. Problem was that there isnt any goal in this game. For what fight? For few screens, some video? Fight for equip, if you have tons of it. Live like hammster on fully base and craft, craft craft more for... for what? Or play for funn? Yes that is it, all games are about funn. I can hace funn from some screens, i can have funn from easy gain of equip, from crafting, but for how long? This game all the time needed some goals, funn like new quests, interesting farm locations and mainly interaction between players! Its great game but still on beginning of development, its still beta...
+100 to that
IMHO the most fun season was the one just before the update that has introduced helmets and new perk system.
Rest went downhill after that.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #461 on: June 17, 2013, 11:58:14 pm »

And I think he is right and you are just proving his point with your post.

as we say in Lithuania "dick is a strong argument" and your argument is no stronger than our proverb.
« Reply #462 on: June 18, 2013, 01:25:01 am »

I am on this game form winter 2009, I played last few weeks of 2nd session, I also agree that session before thies one, 5th session was the best one,

normal perks system, no helmets, normal repair, no deplited resurses, better pvp, no nerfs

but still I like this session as well, it was playable to me, I liked it

wladimiiir

• Rotator
  • Independent FOnline developer
« Reply #463 on: June 18, 2013, 07:14:54 am »

as we say in Lithuania "dick is a strong argument" and your argument is no stronger than our proverb.
And you think this argument is...ehm...strong, right?
« Reply #464 on: June 18, 2013, 10:26:15 am »

That's a nice arguement about dick being a strong arguement. If it'd save FOnline 2238, that coulda be way more better :D
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 42

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 18 queries.