"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 10, 2024, 06:53:17 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 42

Author Topic: The End  (Read 132802 times)

Dark.

• I heard he came from the North.
Re: The End
« Reply #405 on: June 13, 2013, 09:55:27 pm »

now you're trolling.
He's still trying to increase Speech %.

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #406 on: June 13, 2013, 10:04:12 pm »

Now we stand at the funeral of the aunt, but the old uncle in the background just won't stop ranting what a whore she was.

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #407 on: June 13, 2013, 10:16:52 pm »

i could have saved it
Go, chosen one! Save our village game!
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

Glumer

• The Evil Butchers
« Reply #408 on: June 13, 2013, 10:20:10 pm »

How about you stop this ?
It's end of the game you enjoyed playing for few years, how about you show just a bit of gratitude and sanity, and stop this shit just till the end ?

Thanks.

I bet it wont work. But i had to try.

why he might to stop saying truth?

Merle

• "How's about a big hug for your old pal Merle?"
« Reply #409 on: June 13, 2013, 10:38:10 pm »

Maaaan... since the information about the end of 2238's days has been given out, everyone has lost their minds. You should have just kept everything in utmost secrecy, bring down the server in an instant and leave this photo on the main forum page without ANY explanation. Much butthurt would be saved that way.

Of course, the whole point of a Doomsday Machine is lost, if you *keep* it a *secret*! Why didn't you tell the world, EH?

Nice_Boat

• I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
« Reply #410 on: June 13, 2013, 10:47:34 pm »

Maaaan... since the information about the end of 2238's days has been given out, everyone has lost their minds. You should have just kept everything in utmost secrecy, bring down the server in an instant and leave this photo on the main forum page without ANY explanation. Much butthurt would be saved that way.

Dude, nothing personal, but reading your posts in Merle's voice has always been a blast ;D

hejmr

• Berlin.
« Reply #411 on: June 13, 2013, 11:45:55 pm »

Good old times? No zoom available, drugs lasted 10 minutes, look at those shitty builds (22% chance to hit in eyes), auto-aim available only via blacklisted FOCD plugin (you could be banned for that) same goes for SS binds etc. etc. compared to today pvp system this one sucked. Nostalgia is a nice thing but who would like to play such game nowadays?

The SS shortcut is somehow ruining it from my point of view. When you have enough SS now you can be just running around spamming dat key and the 3 guys shooting you can do nothing about it. I miss the kind of situation when you actually wouldn't make it to the inv. and got killed. But then again I think that this binding thing was implemented to make it fair for those who didn't have FOCD. Or was it?
Ok gente, temos que ficar calmos e fazer a coisa certa. Temos que matar Mushushu e o enterrar no quintal de Napalm.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #412 on: June 13, 2013, 11:52:03 pm »

well, dont forget autoaim and other stuff which were implemented to game, yes maybe it is convenient, but one way or another it made fights dumber, less skill required, i still sometimes watch red dot army old videos, when they kicked the buts, without any autoaims, always manual sniping all the nobs.

Anyway, these were times when the game was alive and kickin, now its just dead. Most probably cause it was nerfed by devs...
« Reply #413 on: June 14, 2013, 12:51:38 am »

aside from just being a neat feature, autoaim had to be introduced since some people were using modded interfaces. Constant stimming already was a problem, the hotkey just took it to a whole new level.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #414 on: June 14, 2013, 01:01:53 am »

Yeaaaa, argue more people! this is the stuff I'll be missing
Back In-Game :D
« Reply #415 on: June 14, 2013, 01:10:34 am »

Now we stand at the funeral of the aunt, but the old uncle in the background just won't stop ranting what a whore she was.
;D This. Nice allegory, Alvarez.

In my words, which aren't that metaphorous and funny:
It's over. Now everyone of you I-told-you-so-blabbermouths, claiming some kind of pseudo credit for "trying to save the game" please shut your asses. What is it you want the devs to answer? Something like: "Oh yes, -insert blabbermouth's name-, you were right all along, how could we have never listened to you. We will send you the complete source code of 2238 so you can save it and make a game we never really could, and decorate our unworthy brains with a bullet." ?
I know what I will not miss when 2238 is over.
« Reply #416 on: June 14, 2013, 01:59:27 am »

Could the Devs please release the source for FOnline 2033 if possible, that way at least it would be able to live on through other servers, I for one am here to Represent a group that would be interested in hosting the servers if possible.
« Reply #417 on: June 14, 2013, 02:10:26 am »

I knew this was going to happen but not so soon.  :-[
Well it was fun
« Reply #418 on: June 14, 2013, 08:50:55 am »

Painfully well put.

Nice_Boat

• I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
« Reply #419 on: June 14, 2013, 11:29:00 am »

Yeah, that's spot on as long as you add that it's all the venereal diseases that killed her and that she indeed was a slut.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 42

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 22 queries.