"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 06, 2024, 09:30:10 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 42

Author Topic: The End  (Read 132510 times)

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
Re: The End
« Reply #390 on: June 13, 2013, 08:31:25 pm »

I'm nearing 30
What the fuck are you doing with your life?

Nice_Boat

• I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
« Reply #391 on: June 13, 2013, 08:33:21 pm »

What the fuck are you doing with your life?

Earning money, playing vidya and enjoying myself in general. What the hell does it have to do with anything?

Mike Crosser

« Reply #392 on: June 13, 2013, 08:34:14 pm »

Earning money, playing vidya and enjoying myself in general. What the hell does it have to do with anything?
Why aren't you doing that?

Johnny Nuclear

• Rotator
  • hrmm
« Reply #393 on: June 13, 2013, 08:35:01 pm »

Quote from: Nice_Boat on <all the time>
x -> lines of bullshit^2

How about you stop this ?
It's end of the game you enjoyed playing for few years, how about you show just a bit of gratitude and sanity, and stop this shit just till the end ?

Thanks.

I bet it wont work. But i had to try.
Rockwell gold card owner.
« Reply #394 on: June 13, 2013, 08:36:21 pm »

My favorite dev-thing was when Solar mentioned reworking Finesse in a way that every critbased build on the server would have to be remade for maximum effectiveness, just to go on a 6+ months vacation right after that statement.

good times.

Mike Crosser

« Reply #395 on: June 13, 2013, 08:38:09 pm »

I remember when the great Solar added blueprints for all high tier items and then made finding them the most boring job aside of watching paint dry.
« Reply #396 on: June 13, 2013, 08:50:37 pm »

Which part of what I posted was incorrect? Maybe it is the age, I don't know, I'm nearing 30. To hell with you, now I have to spend this evening crying myself to sleep with a bottle of beer in my hand :-\

Actually, this explains a lot.

I'm 31, and the older I get, the more I hate people...

;D

Let us old men be cranky.
Iguana Pete's sister

Nice_Boat

« Reply #397 on: June 13, 2013, 08:51:15 pm »

How about you stop this ?
It's end of the game you enjoyed playing for few years, how about you show just a bit of gratitude and sanity, and stop this shit just till the end ?

Thanks.

I bet it wont work. But i had to try.

I have already expressed my gratitude and stated the exact limits of it, what exactly is wrong with my posts? My lack of appreciation for the recent developments? Newsflash - the vast majority of your playerbase didn't appreciate them. For details, please consult the server stats.

What exactly is insane about what I say? That I'm "ruining your goodbye party"? If you really believe that, you're more insane than me, because your goodbye party is just a few blind people patting you on the back and a giant nostalgia bomb.

Mike Crosser

« Reply #398 on: June 13, 2013, 08:57:28 pm »

« Reply #399 on: June 13, 2013, 09:12:13 pm »

Allright, I think that's the right moment.

I just want to say something and after that remain silent, as I was since always, though I have read the forum and played the game for about 3,5 years.

To old developers: You have created an excellent game, and you have destroyed it with your awfully bad decisions. You have never established a proper communication with the playerbase. You have promoted incompetent people. You have never displayed a consistent vision for the game. The amount of wrong steps you have taken is just overwhelming. Anyway, thanks for trying to keep this sad project alive for as long as possible.

To new "developers": Shame on you, nothing more than that. It was always a pain to watch your activity in 2238 undevelopment and your attitude shown on the forum. Don't even dare to reply to my post, as I have no respect for you.

To Nice Boat: Thank you for all the effort you have taken to heal this sick project, it always was a pleasure to read your posts. For me, you are a hero of this community.

Acid, ex CS member.

Mike Crosser

« Reply #400 on: June 13, 2013, 09:17:01 pm »

Nice_Boat

« Reply #401 on: June 13, 2013, 09:17:12 pm »

Why you do this?

Because if they wanted to have a reconciliation shutdown party with mutual understanding and manly tears shed on both sides, they wouldn't keep their "we're never wrong" act up. The amount of hypocrisy in this thread is simply stunning if you think about it - on one hand, the death of this server was brought about by neglecting the core of the playerbase - and now they want the same playerbase they neglected to weep for them, while at the same time maintaining the attitude that caused this mess. It just doesn't work like that.

Mike Crosser

« Reply #402 on: June 13, 2013, 09:17:53 pm »

Because if they wanted to have a reconciliation shutdown party with mutual understanding and manly tears shed on both sides, they wouldn't keep their "we're never wrong" act up. The amount of hypocrisy in this thread is simply stunning if you think about it - on one hand, the death of this server was brought about by neglecting the core of the playerbase - and now they want the same playerbase they neglected to weep for them, while at the same time maintaining the attitude that caused this mess. It just doesn't work like that.
Who cares?

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #403 on: June 13, 2013, 09:18:42 pm »

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #404 on: June 13, 2013, 09:25:15 pm »

the game died long time ago, i could have saved it, but devs chose that i would not do that, so we see result now...
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 42

Page created in 0.201 seconds with 19 queries.