"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 12, 2024, 07:50:26 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 42

Author Topic: The End  (Read 133020 times)

Urlag

• Overspasted
Re: The End
« Reply #270 on: June 10, 2013, 09:50:30 am »

It was a great game. Thank you for everything.

Too sad i discovered it just a few months ago.  :'(
« Reply #271 on: June 10, 2013, 01:18:06 pm »

Well, it always hurts when it's really over, even though some of us knew 2238 will die a year ago. We did our job and told you that you will kill this game and you did your job and killed it. But, no grudge, I know that at that point you thought you did the right thing. Actually, from what I know you ( self righteous ignorants - i keed, don't be offended ) you probably still think you did the right thing even when the game is dead before your eyes.

But now it's over... No more whining on forums about pk's (I never thought I'll say this but I will miss it), no more flaming for days with text walls that let you  know how stupid you are over and over (love you T-888, Nice_Boat, Crazy), no more fags that don't even get the role-playing ideea but they call themselves role-players just because they suck at everything, no more gang flames ( in 2010 The Hawks stoled my flowers when they raped our base, I am still waiting for those flower back --gg, mates, take care of you-- and and GG to TTLA ), no more gm's to spoil your fun.

When we made Section 8 a few years back, it was suposed to be a faction where you don't follow any rules except for having fun. And we did for a long time and I am gratfull for that. All the love for my Section 8 mates, it was a delight to get to know you guys, some of you were later proven to be great friends and wonderfull people. I apologize for every time I ofended or hurt any FO 2238 player in any way, I was just playing the game as the game allowed me do it. I've meet so many great guys in FO2238 and made many friends. Thanks to all the TB guys near San Fran and for those 2 years of crazy TB fights (Dante, gg, bro). Thanks to all the guys that ever pwned me in game, this way giving me the chance to become a better player.

Thank you Bob for banning 2 of my best chars when I dual logged drunk and then stalking me for 3 months and testing me and my faction mates. You are a cool guy, Gorlak, I don't care what they say about you! Thank to all the others game masters for doing their job and suporting the game.

Thank you devs for trying! It was a great journey and FOnline 2238 will never be offline in our hearts! No pointing fingers now, I wish you all well and good luck with any project (IRL or not) that you may start in the future.

This is not the end, just another begining. We will meet again over the internet and then... I'll still cap your asses!!! Have fun guys and thank you again for a experience that I'll never forget.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mcJAI6oRYY" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mcJAI6oRYY</a>
Those of you who think you know everything are annoying to those of us who do!

« Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children! »  Section 8 official motto

dskpnk

• The Amboy Dukes
« Reply #272 on: June 10, 2013, 03:51:11 pm »

heh, I saw ur abbadoned bunker

lol witch noob u fllowed to the base ? (yes it was a place for new players we met needing help)

or maybe you visit this when all base apear at end of last session !

But this logo was good ^^

SEGA_RUS

• Arbeit macht frei
« Reply #273 on: June 10, 2013, 04:39:37 pm »

lol witch noob u fllowed to the base ? (yes it was a place for new players we met needing help)

or maybe you visit this when all base apear at end of last session !

But this logo was good ^^
just watch on screenshoot date(prewipe time)
Skype - sega_75rus

Graf

• "Next Day" developer
« Reply #274 on: June 10, 2013, 05:44:32 pm »

This was to be expected to happen sooner or later. I personally quit the game quite a while ago, when I realized certain things to myself.

Still, I would like to thank every developer and GM for the great time I had spent thanks to this game. I don't think there's anything similar going to appear anytime soon. I'm not even quite sure, that this experience could be successfully replicated... just take a look at any modern game, which is entirely loyal to a player, while 2238 was hardcore, as hardcore can be, in a good way.

This was a unique experience, especially during late 2009 and till early 2011. I met so many nice people in a game, had so many great fights, had hilarious situations and many, many other pleasant emotions.

Additionally, I would like to thank all people participated in a 3D project, which was never finished, but I hope it will be, someday, by some other people. You rock, guys and gals.

Thank you all once again, I'll never forget you all.

Cheers, Graf.

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #275 on: June 10, 2013, 05:56:06 pm »

Oy, Graf. Was nice to have you here. Cheers, man!
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.
« Reply #276 on: June 10, 2013, 06:08:17 pm »

FUCKKKKKKKKKKK NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #277 on: June 10, 2013, 06:18:59 pm »

so the 2238 ended up not even making out of the beta stage... sad story bro's :(

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #278 on: June 10, 2013, 08:48:56 pm »

It would never have been out of "beta".

Sp3ci4list

• Hell
« Reply #279 on: June 10, 2013, 10:32:58 pm »

2238 R.I.P  :-\
« Reply #280 on: June 10, 2013, 10:43:22 pm »

The best factions in 2238 of all time :
Chosen Soldiers
Red Dot Army
TTTLA
Rogues
Hawks
VSB

Greetings and thanks to all NORTH TC players,
CS :
Red Dot,Deep and Killy, Sepp, Light, Sir Hubertus, Lotrzyk, Hitman, Janosik, Ulfarr, Omen
And ofc : 7Mashrooms, LeMark and many more.

That was a good time :)

Austin

dont rage what faction was the best (we all know it's CS :D )

Wipe

• Rotator
  • Random is god
« Reply #281 on: June 10, 2013, 11:14:43 pm »

The best factions in 2238 of all time
I'd add MDK and BBS ;p
Games are meant to be created, not played...

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #282 on: June 10, 2013, 11:19:12 pm »

Street Queens (and friends) of course
We TC every town see:
h
« Reply #283 on: June 10, 2013, 11:36:35 pm »

I'd add MDK and BBS ;p

ofc i forget about them, and for sure i forget about other ones, sorry for that :)

700noob007

• Woah, sneaker!
« Reply #284 on: June 10, 2013, 11:52:08 pm »

I'd add MDK and BBS ;p

Hahaha, you made a funny.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 11:53:41 pm by 700noob007 »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 42

Page created in 0.171 seconds with 22 queries.