"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 02, 2024, 01:17:20 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 42

Author Topic: The End  (Read 132185 times)

Nice_Boat

• I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
Re: The End
« Reply #240 on: June 08, 2013, 10:16:42 pm »

What is so wrong about a simple mind? I like simple. Simple is good.
Nothing. Makes you look stupid though.

Criticism can be helpfull. vedaras was just bashing for the sake of bashing. What is the use for it now other than to be an asshole? I am not shielding anyone and I'm not apologetic and I'm not saying mistakes were not made. I just appreciate this game and I'm thankfull for a chance to play it.
I think he was just pointing out he was right all along. People tend to do that, nothing wrong about it.

You think your mind is superior because of the metaphors you're using? or is it something else? You assume way too much. Perhaps you should read more carefully and if you want to point out something wrong I said you should stick to my words and not what you assume. Otherwise read poetry, there is more room for your funny interpretations.
I'm not assuming anything, it's not the first time you reacted by lashing out against valid criticism aimed at the devteam here. If you did so in the past along with the few other asslickers, it probably (hell, maybe even unconsciously) played a part in giving the devs the idea that they can keep ignoring the community and we all know how that ended. So yeah, actually you're the asshole here, along with all the other clowns who still sing to the "blame the players" tune.

It's nice you're working on something, I'm glad people like it. But no you are not worthy yet and you should work more before you're allowed to patronize simple folk like me.
Oh really? Weren't you the one starting all the patronizing? I've got a question for you: what have you done in terms of FOnline development to tell anyone who's worthy of having an opinion and who isn't? I bet you don't even really know how the damn tools look like.

But since you assumed so much, you should also know my assumption: you're a dipshit moron. (here, this is helpfull criticism, learn from it and stop being a moron)
Accusing someone of something should come with some examples to carry some weight. In this case, you just pulled something out of your ass and tried looking smart... I don't think you managed to pull it off though. And yeah, I believe I can provide some recent (as in, this thread) examples of rabid fanboyism on your part - but if this situation can teach us anything, it's that a few blind, rabid fanboys can't really carry a server.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 10:35:25 pm by Nice_Boat »
« Reply #241 on: June 09, 2013, 02:10:46 am »

Bye bye Fonline
We’ve died a million times but we are not the walking dead

Cowardly Smoothskin

• Heh heh heh heh...
« Reply #242 on: June 09, 2013, 03:22:02 am »

Hm, this is very unfortunate. I was hoping to see Nice Boat's Prophecy come true. Time to enjoy some player killing... if I find any. Heh heh heh heh...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcCdqoo6gLc" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcCdqoo6gLc</a>
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 03:29:47 am by Cowardly Smoothskin »

Libra

• "The brave do not fear the grave."
« Reply #243 on: June 09, 2013, 03:37:00 am »

Cowards.
i had a great time. thank you.
i still think you are cowards for killing server instead of facing issues.
viva tla mk2. may they succeed where you have failed and fled.

this makes me quite sad for the record.
thank you to every player who ever played this great game.
~Libra
« Reply #244 on: June 09, 2013, 04:26:03 am »

Cowards.
i had a great time. thank you.
i still think you are cowards for killing server instead of facing issues.
viva tla mk2. may they succeed where you have failed and fled.

this makes me quite sad for the record.
thank you to every player who ever played this great game.
I don't think 3 years of active development is a failure.  They've done a great job, have gotten the game very far, and you have to remember that each of them have lives outside of 2238.

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
« Reply #245 on: June 09, 2013, 05:20:52 am »

May we all burn in hell together ;)

Jovanka, pic please :)
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?
« Reply #246 on: June 09, 2013, 09:06:02 am »

Quote from: Nice_Boat
I think he was just pointing out he was right all along. People tend to do that, nothing wrong about it.
I'm not assuming anything, it's not the first time you reacted by lashing out against valid criticism aimed at the devteam here. If you did so in the past along with the few other asslickers, it probably (hell, maybe even unconsciously) played a part in giving the devs the idea that they can keep ignoring the community and we all know how that ended. So yeah, actually you're the asshole here, along with all the other clowns who still sing to the "blame the players" tune.

Yeah, the game died, he was right. That is what this thread is about. Devs made many mistakes, but overall it was a great game. So why rub it in their face like this? Is this what you call valid criticism? You assume alot if you put me in the same category with asslickers, I never was one. The only thing you might be right about is me being an asshole and that's only because I felt like it's a funeral of 2238 and this guy vedaras is pissing on it's grave, so I guess it pissed me off to see this kind of talk on this topic.

Oh really? Weren't you the one starting all the patronizing? I've got a question for you: what have you done in terms of FOnline development to tell anyone who's worthy of having an opinion and who isn't? I bet you don't even really know how the damn tools look like.

You asked me if you're worthy, so I told you my opinion. You seemed like a dickhead so I said "no".
Yes I know how it looks like and no I didin't do much, but I did enough to appreciate other peoples work instead of bashing it.

Accusing someone of something should come with some examples to carry some weight. In this case, you just pulled something out of your ass and tried looking smart... I don't think you managed to pull it off though. And yeah, I believe I can provide some recent (as in, this thread) examples of rabid fanboyism on your part - but if this situation can teach us anything, it's that a few blind, rabid fanboys can't really carry a server.

okay, here's an example

Nothing. Makes you look stupid though.

Being simple makes people looks stupid? Don't you think it's a moronic thing to say? I think it is.
And no, I'm not trying to look smart and I'm not pulling things out of my ass, and I'm not a rabid fanboy (unless thinking 2238 was a good game makes me one) also I'm not blind and I'm not trying to carry a server.

Perhaps I have been too eager to judge vedaras so I apologise both him and you for all the assholeness I'm guilty of.
Also all the other sins I might have forgotten or overlooked.

All I should have posted is: It was an awesome game overall. Thanks.

EDIT: Shit, seems I am apologetic after all.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 09:09:50 am by Vindict »
« Reply #247 on: June 09, 2013, 10:27:50 am »

Well, shit.  I picked the wrong time to take a break from the game, I guess.

I hate TLA, and no one else seems to have any success in regards to a FOnline game, so I suppose I'm done.

I met a lot of friends here, and had a lot of fun.

The rest of you can go fuck yourselves...
Iguana Pete's sister

Grimmi

• Nobody Do that Safe and Fast Trades
« Reply #248 on: June 09, 2013, 11:30:32 am »

I never again play Fonline this serwer was the best and i think i cant choice new way to have so more fun than here...
Masters Of The World
SaBaToN For Ever Guys !!!!
« Reply #249 on: June 09, 2013, 12:04:14 pm »

crying

Merle

• "How's about a big hug for your old pal Merle?"
« Reply #250 on: June 09, 2013, 12:10:17 pm »

Damn shame that you're pullin' the off switch 'cause I had a pretty damn good time last night. Tried to bring down "the big guy" and managed to get some good shots thanks to SD... but in the end he turned me into a pudding right after I had made the wrong alley turn :P

Never had the faintest idea that playing with a sneaker would be so much fun. If you need fresh ideas, post an ad for new people and fresh blood; if you need more $$$ for maintenance and whatnot, rob a convenience store; just keep his thing runnin' dammit!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 01:10:11 pm by Merle »
Of course, the whole point of a Doomsday Machine is lost, if you *keep* it a *secret*! Why didn't you tell the world, EH?
« Reply #251 on: June 09, 2013, 12:23:50 pm »

The sdk support is good idea, but closing the server...
« Reply #252 on: June 09, 2013, 01:45:28 pm »

R.I.P

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #253 on: June 09, 2013, 03:11:23 pm »

I wasted 2.5 years

I played since almost the beginning when VC was the shit and not NCR. And I can say all those years were not a "waste", it's very sad it turned like this in the end. All my friends that used to play with me cannot belive the server is going down. I think I will start playing again in these last few days just for the nostalgia, give people my items and maybe meet some old friends and enemies.

Nice_Boat

• I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
« Reply #254 on: June 09, 2013, 03:23:56 pm »

Yeah, the game died, he was right. That is what this thread is about. Devs made many mistakes, but overall it was a great game. So why rub it in their face like this? Is this what you call valid criticism? You assume alot if you put me in the same category with asslickers, I never was one. The only thing you might be right about is me being an asshole and that's only because I felt like it's a funeral of 2238 and this guy vedaras is pissing on it's grave, so I guess it pissed me off to see this kind of talk on this topic.

You seem to be mistaking the current devteam for the people that made 2238 awesome back in 2009-2011. I don't think this would've happened if the old guard was still around - and yeah, I have nothing bad to say about them either, they did an amazing job - which, sadly, was later sabotaged, for the lack of a better word.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 42

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 20 queries.