"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 12, 2024, 01:26:56 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 42

Author Topic: The End  (Read 132964 times)

Re: The End
« Reply #225 on: June 08, 2013, 03:15:04 pm »

This Game has been quite a journey of self discovery for me and I'm really going to miss this world that i managed to find refuge within.

Thank you all for making this a very unique experience, I really hope to see a future 2238 or something better, in the mean time i will enjoy this pvp madness that the Devs/Gms have put out for our enjoyment and wish you all the best of luck with your future projects.

I'd also like to thank those that gave me a chance to enjoy leading one of the final factions formed ingame, It was a honor.

Its been a pleasure to have been a part of this MMO and I'm going to be around till the end.

Nice_Boat

• I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
« Reply #226 on: June 08, 2013, 03:17:34 pm »

wow, I'd like to see your accomplishments. where is your awesome server? oh right, you wouldnt have time to post useless bullshit if you did anything yourself

I don't remember the current devs making any server either, but that fact somehow escapes your apologetic, simple mind. And yes, I worked and probably will work on another FOnline project, my work is generally considered good even though there's quite some time left to the release - am I worthy of criticizing 2238 in your eyes, or do I have to work more? Because the bullshit you post sounds like "the only people worthy of criticizing the current devs are the current devs" - and that's exactly the line of thinking that killed this server. So yeah, you're that guy that killed 2238 because you shielded the devs from criticism even though what they were doing was clearly wrong and plenty of people were trying to tell them why. Maybe you didn't pull the trigger, but you definitely supplied the bullets. Chew on that fact for a moment before you post more.

Jesus Christ, you guys are simply the worst. You can't recognize a failure even when it's kicking you straight in the ass.

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #227 on: June 08, 2013, 03:31:13 pm »

Why would anyone want to do that in their free time? And no its not just trolling/griefing, there are many things to do in the game instead of that. I dont know about you but i play to be entertained, and annoying other players isnt fun unless your a immature person. Truthfully, TLA has done a better job, theres no question that the devs work very hard in the game for us players. 2238 was good by all means, but its hard to attract persistent hardcore players that will continue playing the game after a short while. The Ingame server population log doesnt lie
Are you seriously asking trolls to stop trolling?
Are you completely new to FOnline the internet or what?
« Reply #228 on: June 08, 2013, 03:35:09 pm »

Ok,i have never blame devs,and always respect them.but the last update was fucking bullshit,like a trol update.wtf is that you will realy stop the game?why you dont have say that before?i have spend like 2000hours to have stuf to fight and now you stop the game..omg..have no word..
« Reply #229 on: June 08, 2013, 03:49:16 pm »

OMG i have no words right now to describe my feelings  :'(
« Reply #230 on: June 08, 2013, 04:12:02 pm »

Ok,i have never blame devs,and always respect them.but the last update was fucking bullshit,like a trol update.wtf is that you will realy stop the game?why you dont have say that before?i have spend like 2000hours to have stuf to fight and now you stop the game..omg..have no word..
Sorry to hurt your feelings but I could not resist...
« Reply #231 on: June 08, 2013, 04:23:21 pm »

You dont hurt me,its not a fucking gameit was just my favory game,and now its ended and i have lost too much time.i dont was thinking i will say that ,but like everyone say lets try tla mk2..
« Reply #232 on: June 08, 2013, 07:18:30 pm »

I guess, this is the thread where everyone who ever played this game have to say their own sad opinion as above the grave of unborn child. Ok, thanks for everything good what happened to me during playing this game and all mostly bad in the last years, you will miss me and my dog.

PS: Rest in peace Fonline2238, life goes on.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 08:55:30 pm by -Fojtik- »
- The Hawks -
« Reply #233 on: June 08, 2013, 07:50:08 pm »

« Reply #234 on: June 08, 2013, 08:27:38 pm »

I don't remember the current devs making any server either, but that fact somehow escapes your apologetic, simple mind. And yes, I worked and probably will work on another FOnline project, my work is generally considered good even though there's quite some time left to the release - am I worthy of criticizing 2238 in your eyes, or do I have to work more? Because the bullshit you post sounds like "the only people worthy of criticizing the current devs are the current devs" - and that's exactly the line of thinking that killed this server. So yeah, you're that guy that killed 2238 because you shielded the devs from criticism even though what they were doing was clearly wrong and plenty of people were trying to tell them why. Maybe you didn't pull the trigger, but you definitely supplied the bullets. Chew on that fact for a moment before you post more.

Jesus Christ, you guys are simply the worst. You can't recognize a failure even when it's kicking you straight in the ass.

What is so wrong about a simple mind? I like simple. Simple is good.

Criticism can be helpfull. vedaras was just bashing for the sake of bashing. What is the use for it now other than to be an asshole? I am not shielding anyone and I'm not apologetic and I'm not saying mistakes were not made. I just appreciate this game and I'm thankfull for a chance to play it. You think your mind is superior because of the metaphors you're using? or is it something else? You assume way too much. Perhaps you should read more carefully and if you want to point out something wrong I said you should stick to my words and not what you assume. Otherwise read poetry, there is more room for your funny interpretations. It's nice you're working on something, I'm glad people like it. But no you are not worthy yet and you should work more before you're allowed to patronize simple folk like me.

But since you assumed so much, you should also know my assumption: you're a dipshit moron. (here, this is helpfull criticism, learn from it and stop being a moron)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 08:30:29 pm by Vindict »
« Reply #235 on: June 08, 2013, 08:55:35 pm »

Tried TLAmrk2 yesterday, so far I'm not very impressed :(
« Reply #236 on: June 08, 2013, 09:38:52 pm »

There was too many awesome changes and updates and game imploded.
I really wanted to see what else can you implement to improve the game.
Disabling combat at all and making a farmer alt that needs to feed brahmins and dogs all day long might be a good idea.
Who knows maybe it still not too late to save the game ?

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #237 on: June 08, 2013, 09:57:27 pm »

Disabling combat at all and making a farmer alt that needs to feed brahmins and dogs all day long might be a good idea.

bad trolling attempt, i give it 0/10.
« Reply #238 on: June 08, 2013, 10:07:56 pm »

There was too many awesome changes and updates and game imploded.
I really wanted to see what else can you implement to improve the game.
Who knows maybe it still not too late to save the game ?
im sad about that but if dev say that the game will be shutdown we can say that its not too late.
« Reply #239 on: June 08, 2013, 10:11:54 pm »

I was thinking for a long time what to say.

2238 connected people.

Made friendships all over the world.

Made enemies all over the world (Yeah Polish guys are almost in each state).

2238 Will stay forever in our hearts and minds.

And I'm looking forward to anybody, who is capable to pick this project and all quality work what has been done and give it life again in some new project.

Remember. You will never get rid of me.

Sincerely

VSB DEATH
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 42

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 19 queries.