"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 13, 2024, 08:05:18 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 42

Author Topic: The End  (Read 133058 times)

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
Re: The End
« Reply #210 on: June 08, 2013, 01:58:39 am »

So its just pre wipe madness with extra trolling?
Deves we need some kind of comfirnation here.

i hope its not, current devs shouldnt kick the one who is lying on the ground. They already fucked the game hard enough, so probably it is best thing to do for them, to go somewhere where they dont suck so hard.
« Reply #211 on: June 08, 2013, 03:08:04 am »

i hope its not, current devs shouldnt kick the one who is lying on the ground. They already fucked the game hard enough, so probably it is best thing to do for them, to go somewhere where they dont suck so hard.

wow, I'd like to see your accomplishments. where is your awesome server? oh right, you wouldnt have time to post useless bullshit if you did anything yourself
« Reply #212 on: June 08, 2013, 05:31:10 am »

It's already done.
https://xp-dev.com/sc/76003/HEAD/
We don't mean TLA, we mean 2238 :P.  We wouldent be here talking on this forums if we thought tla was better than 2238 ;).
« Reply #213 on: June 08, 2013, 05:55:38 am »

The End

2 moar weeks of this:

Then maybe we can just go to TLAMK2 and find the best ways to troll/grief and do nothing but that.

I wish there were bags, backpacks, etc. in Fonline.

JovankaB

« Reply #214 on: June 08, 2013, 09:06:14 am »

So its just pre wipe madness with extra trolling?
Deves we need some kind of comfirnation here.

What confirmation would you want? Read the first post, it's all there.
We wouldn't joke about such important stuff.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 09:07:59 am by JovankaB »

xsarq

• You Can't Kill What's Already Dead
« Reply #215 on: June 08, 2013, 09:46:42 am »

This decision is so abnormal that its natural that people wont believe it. Look 4 days ago you made an update, more was discussed(Gunrunners in the future.) -> and now all of sudden you want to abandom project?

And whats up with that whole mess of not releasing sources? If the project woud be abondom woudn`t it be better not to waste this gigantic hard work?

This whole situacion, doesnt have whole sense at all.
Scamers: Grimmi
Beware of trading with this person.

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #216 on: June 08, 2013, 09:49:54 am »

We never said we won't release. We said we are discussing currently if we will or not.
« Reply #217 on: June 08, 2013, 11:02:52 am »

I blame nothing but the forced pvp system. I know a lot of good players who rage quitted for good. lots of players requested from devs to make pvp an option, but the devs insisted in not changing it. well, this is the result.
« Reply #218 on: June 08, 2013, 11:08:39 am »

I blame nothing but the forced pvp system. I know a lot of good players who rage quitted for good. lots of players requested from devs to make pvp an option, but the devs insisted in not changing it. well, this is the result.

What's done is done. Can we please stop whining about why when and how everything turned to shit? Seriously people... If anything is "the cause" of the death of the server, it's ungrateful people like you who can only see the worst in things.

Lordus

• So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #219 on: June 08, 2013, 11:58:59 am »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG6b3V2MNxQ" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG6b3V2MNxQ</a>
So long and THANKS for all the fish!

Termap

• The King of Cleverness
« Reply #220 on: June 08, 2013, 12:08:18 pm »

I guess you love animals?

kox

« Reply #221 on: June 08, 2013, 12:28:41 pm »

To bad game die...well i guess must be reason for that but i dont wont to throw shit on noone...i say tnx to all my balkans and section 8 fuckers coz whit them i have great and big lulz time....and tnx to all players who dies whit smile and jokes on lips coz i was having a great fucking laugh when i see some pic today, that people understand game IMO...best wishes to all devs that maybe in future make this game back like was before couple years....

p.s. those fuckers who hates PK then next time bring papers and be ready to show them :)

cheers

Jim

balio666

• TSAR
« Reply #222 on: June 08, 2013, 12:46:36 pm »

Thank you for all the good times you offered us, despite all the criticism you did a wonderful job  :-* Good luck for your next projects !

Balio, Sunder, Snooky, Nopa, Lanza, Wyrn, Slevin, Avarice, Nevins, Alistar

Join the Unity

• Charisma 1:Who gives a fuck?I hate you anyway.
« Reply #223 on: June 08, 2013, 02:03:35 pm »

Thank you Developers for let us testing this great MMORPG, even if i only had one and a half month time for it,
I wish you all good luck with your next projects.

I would like also to thank all the players who have helped me in the beginning to get into the wasteland.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB_wTlDRGag" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB_wTlDRGag</a>
« Reply #224 on: June 08, 2013, 02:21:00 pm »

The End

2 moar weeks of this:

Then maybe we can just go to TLAMK2 and find the best ways to troll/grief and do nothing but that.
Why would anyone want to do that in their free time? And no its not just trolling/griefing, there are many things to do in the game instead of that. I dont know about you but i play to be entertained, and annoying other players isnt fun unless your a immature person. Truthfully, TLA has done a better job, theres no question that the devs work very hard in the game for us players. 2238 was good by all means, but its hard to attract persistent hardcore players that will continue playing the game after a short while. The Ingame server population log doesnt lie
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 42

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 25 queries.