"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 29, 2024, 08:48:53 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Changelog 02/06/2013  (Read 25036 times)

Re: Changelog 02/06/2013
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2013, 08:13:56 pm »

Nice trolling.Try some tla and realize that any charisma restriction is just dumb shit.Except for mercs of course,that s another story.
Yeah, but i dont want to play that fucking server, this is 2238, not TLA. Im tired of people talking about that crap. I hate ncp traders, imo they should be removed from game. Do u want to trade? Trade with players. At the beggining of the game all the trading system was between players, and i loved it, then the ncp traders were introduced and fucked all. Fonline trading philosophy, 10 deteriorated and useless hunting rifles = Sniper Rifle. Simply great!
yeah so what? less alts needed ^^ Ch restriction to trade was only there to make you another alt for trading, you had that ch 1 alt anyway.
Yeah, lets have 10 in all stats and 300% in all skills. We wouldnt need more alts anymore!!!!!! Oh, dont forget the perks!!!
charisma is still needed for your taxi and slaver alts, so it is still part of the game.
So, a whole stat will be only used for 2 kinds of builds, yeah, perfect...
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 08:17:39 pm by Furior »
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2013, 08:21:19 pm »

Yeah, lets have 10 in all stats and 300% in all skills. We wouldnt need more alts anymore!!!!!! Oh, dont forget the perks!!! So, a whole stat will be only used for 2 kinds of builds, yeah, perfect...

No need to overstate this. Combat alts can now trade with npc, thats all. There is no 10 in 1 or 300% in all. Only simple npc trading for all.

So, a whole stat will be only used for 2 kinds of builds, yeah, perfect...

Seriously, you are crying because you dont need to spend 1 point in charisma? I mean anyone who was not slaver/taxi/merc build had max of ch 2 and used beer/mentas to trade. So it is just one single point. It is not like that you had Ch of 10 on your trading alts.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 08:25:11 pm by VAULTB0Y »

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2013, 08:26:32 pm »

charisma is still needed for your taxi and slaver alts, so it is still part of the game.

but it is not needed where it should have been, charisma was needed in fallout 2 if you wanted others to talk to you, and i think it should remain same in here, removing ch requirement from all speech is just plain dumb move.Would have been much better to add other ways of trading, for example 1 ch character can trade with vc traders if he is vc citizen.
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2013, 08:29:52 pm »

Im craying because this game will became a Call of Duty with isometric view and I want to play Fallout online
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 08:34:07 pm by Furior »
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2013, 08:34:43 pm »

but it is not needed where it should have been, charisma was needed in fallout 2 if you wanted others to talk to you, and i think it should remain same in here, removing ch requirement from all speech is just plain dumb move.Would have been much better to add other ways of trading, for example 1 ch character can trade with vc traders if he is vc citizen.

it is not removed from ALL speech. Many quests are not doable without CH. It is only for trading.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2013, 09:10:49 pm »

Overreacting...

Besides, you aren't going to get good prices with bad Charisma/reputation/barter skill, anyway (well, I'm not sure if Charisma in itself affects prices, but it means a lower barter skill). This really didn't change much. People that want the best prices are still going to use a barter alt.

I hate ncp traders, imo they should be removed from game.
This would result in the same thing: make Charisma less useful, you seem to contradict yourself.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2013, 09:58:19 pm »

You are right there, but i care about roleplay, and traders dont help in that field. About charisma, It has never had an important role in this game, id like it to be chaged.

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2013, 10:13:21 pm »

but it is not needed where it should have been, charisma was needed in fallout 2 if you wanted others to talk to you
Umm no it wasn't
It was just so you could get better reactions and additional dialog options from NPCs.

Charisma was only useful for characters that were gonna talk their way out of a lot of situations.

Senocular

• The Real Roleplayer
« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2013, 11:40:07 pm »

Some people in year 2013 still don't realise the only thing this game shares with Fallout is graphics and lore? :D This is Quake: Chosen One Edition. Only viable aspect of the game is PvP, get over it.
Favorite forum posters:
Mike Crosser, the underground

xsarq

• You Can't Kill What's Already Dead
« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2013, 11:46:42 pm »

uhm...no?

Fonline its something way bigger than just PvP server. Altough i agree PvP it is core, there is room for roleplay, making quest, trading and crafting - just those aspect of the game are like: "path: B".

There`s no PvP withouth crafting and grinding stuff, so this and Quake are two difrent worlds.
Scamers: Grimmi
Beware of trading with this person.

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2013, 11:49:23 pm »

Some people in year 2013 still don't realise the only thing this game shares with Fallout is graphics and lore? :D This is Quake: Chosen One Edition. Only viable aspect of the game is PvP, get over it.
Still very crippled PVP in which you don't get anything - because to do pvp you need stuff, and if you got that already, for what the fuck you need that crap loot.
Also TC being still unfinished in some ways, and some aspects not balanced (sneakers,weapons,perks).
Farming gives me now most fun, more than pvp.
h

Senocular

• The Real Roleplayer
« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2013, 11:57:52 pm »

uhm...no?

Fonline its something way bigger than just PvP server. Altough i agree PvP it is core, there is room for roleplay, making quest, trading and crafting - just those aspect of the game are like: "path: B".
HAHAHA! Roleplay... :D Do you come from the year 2009? :D Making quests in MMO is simply following steps written on the wiki, especially if you use mutliple alts - which you do, of course. There's no trading apart from forums and no crafting apart from crafting super stimpacks.
There`s no PvP withouth crafting and grinding stuff, so this and Quake are two difrent worlds.
The difference between playing Quake and FOnline is like a difference between casual stroll in the park and being shelled while sitting in a ww1 trench.

Still very crippled PVP in which you don't get anything - because to do pvp you need stuff, and if you got that already, for what the fuck you need that crap loot.
Also TC being still unfinished in some ways, and some aspects not balanced (sneakers,weapons,perks).
Farming gives me now most fun, more than pvp.
FOnline was the only game that made my blood rush during a PvP battle like if I was driving down a steep hill on a bike with no brakes. Yes, that includes super long TB caravan fights. Too bad they are gone now.
Favorite forum posters:
Mike Crosser, the underground

xsarq

• You Can't Kill What's Already Dead
« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2013, 12:12:51 am »

I thought that those early roleplay projects were awesome - i woud roleplay gladly if i had enough persons to do that with. Too bad they are most likely having fan on their text forums.
Scamers: Grimmi
Beware of trading with this person.

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2013, 02:36:01 am »

Fonline its something way bigger than just PvP server.
FOnline is or should be, but 2238 is not. Here, gameplay revolves only around PvP, everything else is just a mean to achieve it.
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2013, 11:56:04 am »

FOnline is or should be, but 2238 is not. Here, gameplay revolves only around PvP, everything else is just a mean to achieve it.
Please understand that no matter how much you hate and insult there will always be players who don't want to PvP and do something completely else.
Just because PvP was the most popular and took away most of your time doesn't mean that it has to have everyone's attention.

Can't wait for the almost racist replies to this post.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 17 queries.