"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 08:42:26 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Plasma Thrower PvP build  (Read 1977 times)

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
Plasma Thrower PvP build
« on: April 29, 2013, 10:21:48 pm »

So... I was thinking about making nader build, I know that it wouldn't be main PvP alt, but would be just supporter, or looter, eventually nading someone to not allow him ss.
This is what I've done:
http://www.nitue.net/#fcp/direct!id=9074
I don't know how this heave ho is working, either how to get more range to throw, any solutions?
h

qga

Re: Plasma Thrower PvP build
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 11:07:44 pm »

Hi, u need 5 st for 15 hex (what is max determinated with st) and each perk of hh gives 3 hex to trow, so, max trow with 2 hh perks is 21 and with st5, u dont need st6, i have one build and i made it crit build, so i take crit perks instand of hh perks,cos i think in rt fight itc not so important if u r at 15 hex or 18, and  i take higher luck of course because of crit build..

Tomowolf

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 03:51:44 pm »

Hi, u need 5 st for 15 hex (what is max determinated with st) and each perk of hh gives 3 hex to trow, so, max trow with 2 hh perks is 21 and with st5, u dont need st6, i have one build and i made it crit build, so i take crit perks instand of hh perks,cos i think in rt fight itc not so important if u r at 15 hex or 18, and  i take higher luck of course because of crit build..
Ah, thanks, so I'll take those 6st because of adrealine rush perk, nothing more, I'll level up this and see how it does in team plays on hinkley and finally on TC.
I was thinking about crit, but w/o having enough hps it would be useless to getting at such small range, and as you see, you cannot 1hex others :P.
h

Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 04:40:04 pm »

This build was made to troll reno with throwing knives.
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 08:47:10 pm »

Tomowolf the str requirement for adrenaline rush is 5, which is allso the str needed for max throwing range.
Your build is very vulnerable to snipers and aimed shooters with 3 luck. I would put 1 from str and 1 point from int over to luck to have 5 there in total. Luck is very important.

I have no idea why you went for 200 throwing. Seems redundant to say the least. 180 should do.

Also if hes going to be a looter type maybe i'd skip small frame. You have no shortage of special points.

Another thing i noticed with my thrower in hinkley yesterday is that plasma grenades doesent knockback, only frag grenades do. So if you want to nade someone to stop SS you need frag.

@Cyber Jesus Aimed thrower with 5 luck? You lose 17% crit chance.

Gimper

• You gotta be kidding me... shoo shoo mighty hacker
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2013, 09:38:09 pm »

To be honest, I'd just make a sneak-thrower for Reno, or whatever PvP your doing. They are much more effective, and also, you always have an instant crit if played right. You need silent death obviously. A normal thrower for PvP just isn't going to be effective enough. I'm not saying a sneak-thrower is going to be greatly effective either, but take it from me, it will be much more effective than a normal one. I can give you my build if you want.

Tomowolf

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2013, 09:46:14 pm »

Tomowolf the str requirement for adrenaline rush is 5, which is allso the str needed for max throwing range.
Your build is very vulnerable to snipers and aimed shooters with 3 luck. I would put 1 from str and 1 point from int over to luck to have 5 there in total. Luck is very important.

I have no idea why you went for 200 throwing. Seems redundant to say the least. 180 should do.

Also if hes going to be a looter type maybe i'd skip small frame. You have no shortage of special points.

Another thing i noticed with my thrower in hinkley yesterday is that plasma grenades doesent knockback, only frag grenades do. So if you want to nade someone to stop SS you need frag.

@Cyber Jesus Aimed thrower with 5 luck? You lose 17% crit chance.
I'll take 4 lk, and 6 ST points because I won't take buffout (9 ag then), bonehead and man of steel will do against crits ;-).
Already leveling up, but I guess many plasma nades will go to level this up, already 15 lvl :p.
h
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 18 queries.