"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 11, 2024, 07:26:49 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: REMADE!!!! Player voice! What 2238 do players want, lets decide once and for all  (Read 12841 times)

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%

Use search next time.
Wipe is not the solution,you may think it is,but it isn't.
Just removing items won't work,you need to add new features as well this is the whole point of the damn wipe.
New features means new players or maybe even old players.Are you starting to get how this excrement works?

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...

Personally I would appreciate WIPE only when it will be not mean correcting and testing new bugs next X-months. Without a chance!
Then you missed the point.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland

keep it coming guys, 92 votes so far, lets make 100 valuable opinions at least

http://pollmill.com/f/fallout-online-player-voice-nk68r7k/answers/new.fullpage

LostSoul

• Gambling 300%

voted

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny

It's pointless to ask any questions because just because players think they want something doesn't mean it's good for the game. NPC factions Reputation was thought to be cool and and interesting but it turned out hollow and easy to bypass. It doesn't matter if 200 players want something if it turns out wrong because these players didn't know the game well enough to predict the consequences.
This sums it up pretty well.

Its like this suggestion where players want something fast and effortless but in the end, it wouldnt lead to a healthy gameplay.
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency

Just want a server without abuse and with small obvious correction like those NPC faction who thing is a good thing to fight group of guys with BA and avenger.

Senocular

• The Real Roleplayer

Just want a server without abuse
What abuse? You call spawning stuff by Izual for Cajuns aka TTTLA abusing? ;)
Favorite forum posters:
Mike Crosser, the underground

AdolphbinStalin

• Always late...

I want a server where players get the option of getting 'insta-boosted' to level 24 upon log-in. Then we just make the char by picking appropriate skills/traits and go PVP/PVE-farming/TC/NRC idling etc. till our hearts content without all the grinding. Honestly the server would probably have a better population if it eliminated all the grinding of having to create multiple alts just to see a little pvp action/TC etc.

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%

I want a server where players get the option of getting 'insta-boosted' to level 24 upon log-in. Then we just make the char by picking appropriate skills/traits and go PVP/PVE-farming/TC/NRC idling etc. till our hearts content without all the grinding. Honestly the server would probably have a better population if it eliminated all the grinding of having to create multiple alts just to see a little pvp action/TC etc.
We should also get free vertibirds and gauss rifles and vindicators when we create char.For teh lulz.
Also a special stimpak that increases all of our stats by 10 and gives us 1000hp lolz.

We should also get free vertibirds and gauss rifles and vindicators when we create char.For teh lulz.
Also a special stimpak that increases all of our stats by 10 and gives us 1000hp lolz.
Actually, it would be much better than all things until now.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 06:37:56 pm by -Fojtik- »
- The Hawks -

AdolphbinStalin

• Always late...

Honestly big gangs now use merc leaders to level up. A merc leader with max followers can spawn encounters worth 20K. On top of that there is a bug with merc leaders that freeze all the critters. One can then level up another character by walking into said encounter via distress. The frozen critters are easy picking; as they don't attack back, and one can level up any consecutive chars in about 2hours using this method. So why force new players/solo players to level up in weeks, might as well make it even for all and go auto-level to 24 (maybe include an option for all the masochists). Everything else could still be done the old way i.e. you still need to build your char and still need to farm for gear in order to be able to pvp/TC etc. Might bring some fresh blood to the server with more action because right now the server is boring because you basically need a three alts- 1. slaver (for caps), 2. thief (to steal from enclave/bos), and a 3. farmer (to do the rest), just to be able to support a pvp/TC char all that require grinding. So if alts are necessity why not at least take away the grinding?
Might even see more TC/pvp action this way!?...just my 2 cents worth.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 07:01:13 pm by AdolphbinStalin »

Not sure if trolling...

JovankaB

Honestly big gangs now use merc leaders to level up. A merc leader with max followers can spawn encounters worth 20K. On top of that there is a bug with merc leaders that freeze all the critters. One can then level up another character by walking into said encounter via distress. The frozen critters are easy picking; as they don't attack back, and one can level up any consecutive chars in about 2hours using this method.

Thanks for report, I guess... I just made a ticket for this, so you don't have to bother making it yourself.

Shangalar

• Dictatorial Tyrant
    • Generation Fallout

What abuse? You call spawning stuff by Izual for Cajuns aka TTTLA abusing? ;)

Sir, you are saying bullshit. That sort of abuse never happened, not even a single time. He wouldn't have given a single 9mm bullet for free to anyone.

LostSoul

• Gambling 300%

I just wanna see player vs player poker clubs in the bars... THATS ALL!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 22 queries.