"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 05, 2024, 05:36:28 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: REMADE!!!! Player voice! What 2238 do players want, lets decide once and for all  (Read 13000 times)

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency

Sir, you are saying bullshit. That sort of abuse never happened, not even a single time. He wouldn't have given a single 9mm bullet for free to anyone.

Specialy not to me  :P

Izual was not a TTTLA fan, not at all!

Wasn't solar the one who insisted that blueprints should be added for high tier gear?

how well that has worked

It's just added some tedious extra steps if anything. With the recent restrictions the economy is inflated heavily from a new players perspective.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland

i can give you a hint, that you can play poker ok poker client, because fonline seems more like rpg than a life simulator for me :) unless if 300 gamble would get AA all the time :)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 06:39:30 am by vedaras »

LostSoul

• Gambling 300%

i can give you a hint, that you can play poker and poker client, because fonline seems more like rpg than a life simulator for me :) unless if 300 gamble would get AA all the time :)

Poker is not a game of luck, and therefore the gamble skill should take no part in it.

Glumer

• The Evil Butchers

Sorry ,but i think, its to late for changes. (41 players)

vedaras

• King of the wasteland

Poker is not a game of luck, and therefore the gamble skill should take no part in it.
and this is the reason, why it shouldnt be in rpg game.

LostSoul

• Gambling 300%

and this is the reason, why it shouldnt be in rpg game.

you say that "SKILL" should take no part in a game where reaction time and swift mouse clicks in real time PvP combat isn't a factor?

Lol bullshit man.

Texas Hold'em deserves to be in the game without the use of a "gambling" skill affecting anything.

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%

Sorry ,but i think, its to late for changes. (41 players)
Glumer we understand how you feel.
I mean how can we not?Since you keep blabbing this bullshit non stop.

Glumer

• The Evil Butchers

Glumer we understand how you feel.
I mean how can we not?Since you keep blabbing this bullshit non stop.

so you think facts about numbers of players are bullshit are you blind? Your intelingence is worst then tripletrolls. If in March was there about 216 people and now these numbers dropped on maybe 70, so what? you think its cause its outside nice weather? Then please genius explain me how its possible that another server obtain same numbers which other server lost. Most of people leaved when new update came its about 186 people and after few days you cannot find anyone there.

Jovanka never ask players on forum on how game can be. And now she asking in two threads so she know it now too. If she live on South yes its nice when she spawning you skins, and shits on bases or tents but she must work for all if she is main developer. She lead that project, project which can has great player base, great potencial. But now...

Im not only pvp, i love crafting but in these days is shitty after last wipe.

Mike Crosser

Oh the player numbers are down?I didn't notice.

Apart from the most obvious reason most players decided to leave because of the stealing nerf.
But what I don't understand is why didn't you predict this?Aside the 10+ threads and 100+ posts about SS being OP there was also devs word that it might get nerfed.
You could have just stolen about 500 and you'd have been set for about a month.
By that time crafters would have mass SS auctions.

Glumer

• The Evil Butchers

Oh the player numbers are down?I didn't notice.

Apart from the most obvious reason most players decided to leave because of the stealing nerf.
But what I don't understand is why didn't you predict this?Aside the 10+ threads and 100+ posts about SS being OP there was also devs word that it might get nerfed.
You could have just stolen about 500 and you'd have been set for about a month.
By that time crafters would have mass SS auctions.

What? Super stimps are op? Where you get it? Have you ever been in some real pvp? I used 2k of ss per month. I have a lot in bases but i dont see any point to play cause there is more which have tons of it and new players are now in bad situation cause they cannot get more than we have. But there is like always no balance, Devs dont do balance they only nerv totally something.

Swiatowid

• Whens WIPE? ... Soon!

& where is part about thiefs in this?

Mike Crosser

What? Super stimps are op? Where you get it? Have you ever been in some real pvp? I used 2k of ss per month. I have a lot in bases but i dont see any point to play cause there is more which have tons of it and new players are now in bad situation cause they cannot get more than we have. But there is like always no balance, Devs dont do balance they only nerv totally something.
Well if you started looking outside of butthurt threads and the gang issues subforum you would have noticed that there were many posts about hot SS was overused.
And that any chap with half a brain can survive against 3 people because he sticks a needle up his ass.

My opinions on this topic is no longer the same but I still don't like the whole system.

& where is part about thiefs in this?
Replying to this would be like telling a someone he shouldn't stab himself because he can get hurt.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland

Well if you started looking outside of butthurt threads and the gang issues subforum you would have noticed that there were many posts about hot SS was overused.
And that any chap with half a brain can survive against 3 people because he sticks a needle up his ass.

My opinions on this topic is no longer the same but I still don't like the whole system.

Replying to this would be like telling a someone he shouldn't stab himself because he can get hurt.

if not ss, then all fights would last like 1 minute maximum, thats why they were buffed some time ago in first place :)

Gamble skill?

This would help in poker, as it is not a game of luck.

I wish there were bags, backpacks, etc. in Fonline.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 17 queries.