"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 11, 2024, 08:08:16 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: How to get Plasma Torch - TS  (Read 13422 times)

Mayck

• Rotator
  • ...shhhh...
Re: How to get Plasma Torch - TS
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2013, 04:05:10 pm »

And his vertibird was? stop being ridiculous  :P

We both know that he would have his items taken away as soon as you find out, if only you weren't so desperate to keep the remaining few players in game  :P
I used the room under Hub as my personal GM base since last summer, it never got raided. So after abandoning that room several months ago, i left there Brotherhood armor and Plasma torch there as a reward if someone found it.

Btw since you show up again here, why do you jovanka keep breaking apart this once awesome faction mod?
If she was desperate she'd resign after reverting the server back to the 2010 state. She's on a mission to prove she's awesome and the players are wrong. Obviously she can't win, but she'll keep trying and the server will be hurt even more.
Fun fact... Jovanka isn't responsible for most of the nerfs she gets blame for (but I understand that, some people will never forgive the brahmin shit nerf and blame her for everything). Perhaps you two should stop being smartasses when you talk about stuff you know nothing about.
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2013, 04:37:30 pm »

So can you tell us who fucked up? No, because you dont give a fuck about players this time, just as usual.

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2013, 04:39:00 pm »

So can you tell us who fucked up? No, because you dont give a fuck about players this time, just as usual.

they won't tell who fucked up. it's easier to just give some crappy ambiguous reply that makes more questions rather than give solid answers.

Dark.

• I heard he came from the North.
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2013, 04:46:21 pm »

I have list of Places i want to Check:

-San Fran Tanker
-Navarro
-Serra Base
-Milliatary Base
-Vaultcity
-Necropolis Vault

There might be something there. This Vindicator woud be nice find but i woud rather search for APA :)
You won't find it in those place you just mentioned.
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2013, 04:46:33 pm »

Oh nice, very nice..

It seems that i play for 3 years and dont know all about the game  ;D

I'm happy that some new players try some things like this...

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2013, 04:57:10 pm »

Try some rooms in Redding.

Wipe

• Rotator
  • Random is god
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2013, 07:12:04 pm »

they won't tell who fucked up. it's easier to just give some crappy ambiguous reply that makes more questions rather than give solid answers.
Yes.
Games are meant to be created, not played...

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2013, 07:38:09 pm »

Yes.

funny. almost as funny as 40 players max on the server.

Wipe

• Rotator
  • Random is god
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2013, 08:05:58 pm »

funny. almost as funny as 40 players max on the server.
Oh geez, i am so hurt, now gtfo and be whining bitch somewhere else.

Nice_Boat

• I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2013, 08:07:55 pm »

Fun fact... Jovanka isn't responsible for most of the nerfs she gets blame for (but I understand that, some people will never forgive the brahmin shit nerf and blame her for everything). Perhaps you two should stop being smartasses when you talk about stuff you know nothing about.

Nobody cares, Jovanka is the perfect poster-girl for the bullshit direction 2238 went. Besides you're the one who's acting like a smartass here, your game is basically dead, it's your fault and yet you still try talking from the position of power and authority. It's laughable, but it used to work a year ago because 2238 had no competition. Right now there's TLA, it's still laughable and nobody's going to buy into that "I'm smarter and I know better because I'm a dev" crap, so just stop trying.

Whoa, careful, that post was so edgy I almost cut myself.

*sigh* all the developer teen angst here... I'm not even sure whether it's hilarious or pathetic.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 08:10:04 pm by Nice_Boat »

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2013, 08:12:23 pm »

ok, i'll gtfo and leave your arrogant assholes alone.  keep acting like a smart-ass among 40 players left, maybe you'll feel better about yourself.

now either you apologize for the bullshit you posted or ban me, i don't really give a fuck because i'll get my answer either way.

bye bye 2238!

« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 08:14:19 pm by DeputyDope »

Wipe

• Rotator
  • Random is god
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2013, 08:18:24 pm »

bye bye 2238!
And don't forget one thing - don't come back. We have enough morons around which are here just to repost same old bullshit, especially in last two weeks. Do us all a favor and don't go down so low.

Nice_Boat

• I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2013, 08:21:32 pm »

And don't forget one thing - don't come back. We have enough morons around which are here just to repost same old bullshit, especially in last two weeks. Do us all a favor and don't go down so low.

Are you sure? I mean you just lost about 5% of your playerbase, that'd be like 1,000,000 people if the server had the population of New York!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 08:40:16 pm by Nice_Boat »

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2013, 08:28:35 pm »

and do us all a favor, grow some balls and admit you fucked up. big-time.

ok, i won't come back, i promise. and a promise is a promise.

DEV DEFENSE FORCE
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2013, 08:46:50 pm »

Are you sure? I mean you just lost about 5% of your playerbase, that'd be like 1,000,000 people if the server had the population of New York!
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Section 8, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on BBS and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire NCR armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the NCR and your alt is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in PvP combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Brotherhood of Steel and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 18 queries.