"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 10:21:22 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Airsoft  (Read 6170 times)

Gob

• The Good
Airsoft
« on: April 16, 2013, 03:53:49 pm »

Hey I was wondering if anyone here does airsoft. If yes then how long have you been playing what weapons you own(show us some pics if you can) and how often do you play :D.

Here is what I use:

my foot is not part of the show-off.

This is an HK USP on CO2 with 1.2j

This my Dragunov SVD with about 3j

And well this is something I used to wear a lot, until a dick shot me in the eyes from 15m with an m4a1  the BB's almost got through as you can see.

I started playing about two years ago with my cousin and I've been into it ever since. I go out every weekend, and sometiems we even go in the neighbouring countries to play.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 03:55:28 pm by Gob »
Re: Airsoft
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 05:51:38 pm »

Bah just please not this thread, I don't have enough time to get involved in airsoft again =)

Nice replicas but you should invest some money into protective gear. Shoot your mask with your dragunov and see what happens. I wouldn't risk wearing it even against <350fps.

I used bolle x800 like these

I played airsoft several years ago, got full metal AK-74 @360. Not much nowadays probably, last time I checked even chinese crap guns had 400+.

Check out this replica of PKM:
but it's bulky and heavy, so not really suitable for fast action :)

Dunno where I threw all my airsoft stuff so no photos from me, sorry, maybe later :)

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 09:40:04 pm »

I'm more like a sniper kind of guy don't really like running arround all the time. And as for protection I use normal protective glasses now(transparent ones) I shot them with my dragunov from 3 cm away and all it did was scratch them.. althugh I am planning on buying this next time

http://www.taiwangun.com/electric-air-soft-guns/cm-048s_1.html

thats my favorite version of the ak.

Gimper

• You gotta be kidding me... shoo shoo mighty hacker
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 11:38:53 pm »

Me and a lot of my friends play airsoft every summer. This my loadout
Its a 430 fps sa80 assault rifle. They only run about 279 USD. And also, thats not a real dog, its my decoy claymore mine... hehehe

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2013, 12:25:55 am »

Would love to get into this, but shit is expensive. :/

Is there some AN-94 airsoft replica? ;>

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2013, 01:17:29 pm »

Would love to get into this, but shit is expensive. :/

Is there some AN-94 airsoft replica? ;>

I don't think so.. but the replicas are not so expensive, prices vary on every producer. You can get a half decent gun with 125E-150E and spend another 5E on protective glasses. You don't really need anything else except maybe a 2nd weapon but thats optional.

This AK kinda resembles the AN-94 and its pretty good too. Usually when it comes to AK's I order Cyma only because they are compatible with parts from other producers.

http://www.taiwangun.com/electric-air-soft-guns/cm-040-cm_1.html

Senocular

• The Real Roleplayer
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2013, 02:00:19 pm »

Airsoft is for babies, try Хардбол. 8)
Favorite forum posters:
Mike Crosser, the underground

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2013, 02:28:22 pm »

Not everyone can read cyrilic.
For those who don't know he said hardball.

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2013, 02:48:38 pm »

You obviously never went to a match and you have no idea what you're talking about.

Knife_cz

• Ah yes 'Reapers'. Get out of here stalker.
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2013, 04:40:05 pm »

Oh my lovely weapon,

how I love you.

M14 EBR, full metal - weight abouts nearly 7 KG with the scope. Not upgraded, because I do not have money. Fires like..130 M/s I belive. Maybe 125, not sure anymore I have it about 2 years for now, forgot the details.

Having this camo : http://akscf.kvetakov.net/obrazky/vyzbroj/bluza_vz.95.jpg because you know I am Czech and we play Airsoft here. Alot.
Such a small country and the biggest airsoft action was here.

(The picture is small, I don't think spoilers are needed.)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 04:52:53 pm by Knife_cz »

Senocular

• The Real Roleplayer
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2013, 06:36:03 pm »

You obviously never went to a match and you have no idea what you're talking about.
I did. Shooting at each other from 50 meters isn't very amusing.
Favorite forum posters:
Mike Crosser, the underground

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2013, 06:41:13 pm »

I don't think so.. but the replicas are not so expensive, prices vary on every producer. You can get a half decent gun with 125E-150E and spend another 5E on protective glasses. You don't really need anything else except maybe a 2nd weapon but thats optional.

This AK kinda resembles the AN-94 and its pretty good too. Usually when it comes to AK's I order Cyma only because they are compatible with parts from other producers.

http://www.taiwangun.com/electric-air-soft-guns/cm-040-cm_1.html

Damn you for linking this to me - it is inded not that expensive and there is some good stuff available there... Didn't realize you can actually put red dot sights and even a bipod (lol) on them. This luminiscent "ammo" looks awesome too... Hm.. Choices&Consequences... :P

Gimper

• You gotta be kidding me... shoo shoo mighty hacker
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2013, 07:37:28 pm »

My friends and I are thinking about saving up enough money to buy one of these
Sometime near Christmas we are going to Florida for a HUGE airsoft war/convention. (Don't know the name of it). You bring off-road vehicles such as jeeps, small trucks, dirt bikes and 4-wheelers. If we can save enough money for that gun, then we're going to mount it to my dads jeep and drive it down there.

Link for the gun http://www.airsoftatlanta.com/Echo-1-M134-Airsoft-Minigun-Package-p/48925.htm

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2013, 07:39:17 pm »

holy crap that looks mean as hell!

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2013, 09:44:04 pm »

@Knife_cz

Nice "piece" you have there! Usually electric guns have a lot less fps compared to the spring ones since you have to use brute force each time you need to reload. Still looks good.

Damn you for linking this to me - it is inded not that expensive and there is some good stuff available there... Didn't realize you can actually put red dot sights and even a bipod (lol) on them. This luminiscent "ammo" looks awesome too... Hm.. Choices&Consequences... :P

If you're going to buy a Cyma AK don't go under CM 38 they are shit quality and weak. I recomend this one  since it already has a rail on it you could put a holo or a laser.

Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.097 seconds with 18 queries.