"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 11:17:58 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Is it worth to pre-order Metro Last Light?  (Read 1750 times)

Gob

• The Good
Is it worth to pre-order Metro Last Light?
« on: April 09, 2013, 09:43:40 pm »

I was just wondering if its worth pre-ordering Metro: Last Light on Steam... it say you get a new gun,some extra money and access to Ranger Hardcore. But from my experience with games usually all that stuff is available after a while so should I or not? Did any of you pre-order it?

Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
Re: Is it worth to pre-order Metro Last Light?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 09:55:33 pm »

I would wait for ~1 more month until they release it, cant be that hard.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2013, 10:04:17 pm »

I'll prolly buy it but only for the sake of them getting the money for the game.

After paying for it I'm just gonna get the ranger hard core by other means.

Locking my favorite difficulty out from the game for an extra buck pisses me off, since it is precedented to have already been including in the first game period.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 10:22:32 pm »

Even though I am eagerly awaiting the game since I enjoyed the first one, I don't think it's worth to preorder just for these meagre items. Up to you, really. :)

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2013, 09:09:02 pm »

I'll prolly buy it but only for the sake of them getting the money for the game.

After paying for it I'm just gonna get the ranger hard core by other means.

Locking my favorite difficulty out from the game for an extra buck pisses me off, since it is precedented to have already been including in the first game period.

Yeah it stupid, besides in the other game Ranger Hardcore wasn't that hardcore it was quite easy... I hope they will actually make difficulty right this time. I don't think I'll pre-order what if the game turns out to be shit :(

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2013, 12:12:27 am »

I find it quite painstaking that they set the ranger mode as a preorder bonus, to some degree I felt like the ranger mode in Metro was the optimal way to play, and that was free DLC. A new gun? The chances are that gun is considerably more powerful than weapons you can gain by regular gameplay means. So, if you want to cheat, you can either use console commands or preorder the game - your call. Extra money? The game might as well show you the final ending sequence so that you can brag you finished Metro Last Light in a matter of minutes.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

Knife_cz

• Ah yes 'Reapers'. Get out of here stalker.
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2013, 07:16:50 pm »

I don't know, I guess wait a year or two and then buy the game in some -66% action on steam. Like with the Metro 2033, it was about 1,50 Euro at one moment..
Well. If you are patient.

Mr.NiceGuy

• Surprise Motherfucker !
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2013, 07:36:07 pm »

I don't know, I guess wait a year or two and then buy the game in some -66% action on steam. Like with the Metro 2033, it was about 1,50 Euro at one moment..
Well. If you are patient.

It was 1 euro only because thq had gone bankrupt and they were giving moniez to charitys and shit.

About preordering, nah not worth it, got burnt last time I preordered game for kewl 1337 stuffz.

Probably gonna buy it on summer/winter sale like most of steam games.

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2013, 09:04:50 pm »

I think the bonusses only apply if you buy it on steam... i'm not sure. i'm counting the days, can't wait for it to be released. it's like that time when duke nukem forever was going to come out.

Mr.NiceGuy

• Surprise Motherfucker !
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2013, 10:03:03 pm »

Lets hope it's not like duke nukem :D
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 18 queries.