"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 09:50:47 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Make this and wipe this dying server... please !  (Read 8902 times)

Re: Make this and wipe this dying server... please !
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2013, 09:22:46 pm »

Jesus, what the fock did I just read. Player staying on 2238 because tla is too boring :D

Sarakin is very right here imo.
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2013, 09:48:06 pm »

For those (yes, Kilgore) who completely misunderstood the whole point, I am talking about me, my point of view. Yes, I'm the player who stays on 2238 because for him TLA is too booooooring, you got problem with that? Too bad.

Sarakin is only right for those who play on TLA because that is what they like (well, most of them). Once I told you Kilgore that I would never play your role-play server but when you released pvp version (FOBattleground), I was one of the most active players there. For me, Battleground remains as the 2nd best FOnline server I've ever seen, however crazy it may sound.
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2013, 09:56:36 pm »

Well, I got to admit, if you want an immediate pvp action like it was on battleground, then tlamk2 isn't the best choice.. I'm kinda surprised because I think that most people playing fonline expect a good MMO, not just FT-styled shooter (as Sarakin said).

Btw: I would never state that roleplaying excludes pvp and vice versa, honestly I don't have an idea why people put "pvp" as opposite to "roleplay" :P
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2013, 10:06:22 pm »

I'm kinda surprised because I think that most people playing fonline expect a good MMO, not just FT-styled shooter (as Sarakin said).
You may be right - most, but not all. I didn't even know what MMO or MMORPG meant when I was starting with playing FOnline, lol. Now when I think about it, I'm kinda surprised that most people want a good MMO, not a FT-styled shooter ;d
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 18 queries.