"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 15, 2024, 03:10:20 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: who thinks im right and agrees?  (Read 7683 times)

who thinks im right and agrees?
« on: April 05, 2013, 08:10:28 pm »

well , the server looks like its finaly dead, 62 players online. i know what the reason is. Its because JovankaB keeps makeing these pointless and stupied updates becoming a control freak and doesnt understand the game, and the person who JovankaB male/female should of just stayed a gm because this person has really ruined and damaged the game, i mean nerfing shoveling shit , and stupied pointless things like this this is just one example. its absolute bollocks. she has become a crazy dictator like hitler ( bin ladin ) like this crazy koeren fucker kim something i forgotten name. people are leaving the server because this game has become a shambles (this mean its gone crap and fucked up) because of her stupied updates and breaking the game, this person has completley ruined this game its not fun anymore to play, 62 players online the rest have moved to the tla server because this game has just gone crazy with stupied ideas it not kept simple anymore. the reason for this post is how many of us think that she should be kicked from the devs team, and let other devs hopefully try to save this game, personaly i think that the server needs a wipe because of the damage done and maybe try to have a fresh start without her being a dev?

Senocular

• The Real Roleplayer
Re: who thinks im right and agrees?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 08:18:39 pm »

I miss the times when you could brahmins in your tent to shit for you and "farm" exp.
Favorite forum posters:
Mike Crosser, the underground
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 08:19:07 pm »

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2013, 08:32:49 pm »

Foffline: 2238 deceased in December 2011. The wipe was its coup de grace.

JovankaB's unholy ascension to demonhood , no, actually  initiation rite into evil witchcraft uhh I mean turning into a vampire boar, eh catworship satanic-demon-witch-heretic, devoid of our savior Jesus grace uhh...
... anyway whatever it was, it was just le fin de siècle.
(The apex, the final sin, the peak, exclusively translated for the uneducated peasants and engrish talking polacks/czech amongst you.)

Rest in pieces, 2238. Missed be the massive amount of time I wasted on you.
http://i48.tinypic.com/n3kv0y.jpg
IT. IS. A. GAME.
*geez* ::)
Its supposed to be fun, which includes a friendly and helpful community of players.
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2013, 08:53:49 pm »

It's sure that we have a really problem..

I don't know if it's because of update or if it is just because all players are bored of the game and go on TLA.

But if you don't want to see the server closed, GM's must be do something, after all update we lost more and more players, we need to know why, may be the GM's need to talk with Factions members, and do what the PVP's players really want, if they dont do it, server will be probably dead in some months.

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2013, 08:55:12 pm »

Nie biegaj za stadem.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2013, 09:00:17 pm »

im pro, i agree

xsarq

• You Can't Kill What's Already Dead
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2013, 09:01:20 pm »

Scamers: Grimmi
Beware of trading with this person.
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2013, 09:04:02 pm »

no seriously the game this time has gotten seriously damaged , like max payne said the game has gotten boring becauwse of these updates , its gotten to the point where the game sucks and everyone is fucking off to tla, really i love fonline 2238 its amazing but its been ruined and becomeing total bollocks and unplayable, last session the devs nearly had it they nerly made this game really really amazing but now its gone to bollocks because people becoming devs who dont have a clue what players want.
tla server is good but not the best , and fonline used to be the best server and everyone didnt play other servers what the fuck has happend why are the devs letting this happen? the game is getting ruined, really bad please dev make updates to improve game not ruin it, really no1 plays anymore if you noticed there is no more tcs, nothing even ncr is getting dead. i know you have real jobs and lifes but try and fix this game bfore its to late

who argrees seriously no troll posts

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2013, 09:08:18 pm »

I lol'd while reading this.
62 players means server is dead haha
Remember when FOT came out?40 players online max.
Or (as I've mentioned this before,and I will do it again) the rollback days:28 online during weekends.

Just because you and your nice friends don't like it doesn't mean everyone has to know/care about it.

And don't forget this isn't happening because of the super stim nerf (which was well justified) it's because TLAmk2 promises something new,something fun,promises prosperous future,blackjack,hookers.etc. whatever this and other servers promised before their population dropped.

Mayck

• Rotator
  • ...shhhh...
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2013, 09:12:05 pm »

2238 is like Schrödinger's cat

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2013, 09:12:58 pm »

62 players means server is dead haha
62 players on this server with this big map means you can't find shit to kill. means it's boring.

Remember when FOT came out?40 players online max.
remember when FOT came out? 40 players but you could find action anywhere. and it had 40 people because it wasn't that well polished. and it had 40 people after few days.

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2013, 09:23:02 pm »

62 players on this server with this big map means you can't find shit to kill. means it's boring.
remember when FOT came out? 40 players but you could find action anywhere. and it had 40 people because it wasn't that well polished. and it had 40 people after few days.

N,no i mean 2238 had 40 (maybe 60 can't remember exactly) players since everyone decided fot was the way to go

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2013, 09:25:35 pm »

even ncr is getting dead
I think that's the main reason this thread to exist.

who argrees seriously no troll posts
And if someone disagrees or simply doesn't give a shit anymore?
Nie biegaj za stadem.

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2013, 09:36:42 pm »

Either this will turn into something else, or it will slowly wither and die.
My wits say it's version one, tho my heart and mind prays and hopes for the rotting 2238 :)

ROT IN PEACE !
http://i48.tinypic.com/n3kv0y.jpg
IT. IS. A. GAME.
*geez* ::)
Its supposed to be fun, which includes a friendly and helpful community of players.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 0.162 seconds with 18 queries.