"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 01:23:55 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: How much is 100k worth in real currency?  (Read 5881 times)

Re: How much is 100k worth in real currency?
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2013, 10:15:22 pm »

Actually it wouldn't be a big deal if you could buy the same weapons you can farm with money. But if you could buy for better builds it'd be shit.

It would be a big deal because all must have same chance , when you have a lot od money you win .. when you are poor you loose? Its game not real life.

BUT! maybe when developers have money they can finish this game :D . BUT developers have own ideas and do not listen players. This is real problem and thats why i stop playing this s**t.
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2013, 10:20:34 pm »

Eh, time is money, If somebody wants to save time by paying someone for caps or leveled up alts, it's his choice, right ? Paying money to save time, seems legit. Some people might not find entertainment or sexual arousement by wasting time on grinding virtual stuff or massacring the same npc's over and over, you know .
http://i48.tinypic.com/n3kv0y.jpg
IT. IS. A. GAME.
*geez* ::)
Its supposed to be fun, which includes a friendly and helpful community of players.
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2013, 11:04:40 pm »

Eh, time is money, If somebody wants to save time by paying someone for caps or leveled up alts, it's his choice, right ? Paying money to save time, seems legit. Some people might not find entertainment or sexual arousement by wasting time on grinding virtual stuff or massacring the same npc's over and over, you know .

"Money"
No , its not good ! 1€ is no 1€ when you have different people from different countries and have different paymant . Also someone is rich someone not . No, its not good! I prefer when all have same options/resources and its about skill not about how rich you are.

(PS: when you have lot of money you can do what you want. Thats sad true in real life why you need this in game?)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 11:06:57 pm by LittleBoy »
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2013, 12:51:36 am »

Get your commie crap out of here.
*clap clap*

So you fucking think it's fair when others have plenty of time to waste on this shit and I can't compete with them because I do NOT have all the time in the world for a pc game? Cuz I have to WORK for a living ?  It would be "not good" if I paid people to level me an alt up because I have the money for it but not the god forsaken time, while it's okay that some unemployed kiddy can level up zillions of alts and get advantages because it gets fed by mommy and lives at home ?
All because someone I give a fuck about in some distant country that might be as well on a remote island or non-existent, has a lower average income ?
Now, I have the money, do I give a shit ? NO. Nobody would. Since nobody cares . If you want money, go work for it. Period. You can do nothing against it btw. If I want someone to dance for some money, he'll do, It's just a matter of price.

Meanest hypocrite ever.

(PS: yea I know, and that's not sad, and it can be done ingame. Go work if you want to be like that too. )
http://i48.tinypic.com/n3kv0y.jpg
IT. IS. A. GAME.
*geez* ::)
Its supposed to be fun, which includes a friendly and helpful community of players.

BenKain

• Independent Developer
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2013, 03:46:17 am »

I would value it, USD, at about $20-$30 based on the total effort required, the actual in game value, and what I have seen this sort of thing go for on the IRC. This may be more or less, dependent on the buyer, but this is hinging on the game not receiving any more wipes. 

Dendito

• [TLC] Ian.
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2013, 03:53:56 am »

Get your commie crap out of here.
people like you makes me sick
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2013, 12:13:13 pm »

Go buy your own glory! ;D .. yes rly nice

solid snake

• Got a smoke?
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2013, 12:42:21 pm »

People who pay real money to have fun are retarded to you? I guess than spending money on grog should also be retarded.

The word grog refers to a variety of alcoholic beverages. I hope you don't mix your rum with salt water, that would be a shame. A damn shame.

Senocular

• The Real Roleplayer
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2013, 07:25:37 pm »

people like you makes me sick
People who don't like utopian thinking make you sick? What are you doing on 2238 then?
Favorite forum posters:
Mike Crosser, the underground
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2013, 12:23:28 am »

There is already an issue that must be solved as soon as possible : The difference between those who can't spend more than one hour or two in a row and those who are online 24 hours a day. There should be a way so the first one gets as much fun that the second, and isn't left powerless agains't him. It is already a difference caused by IRL way of life. Now, you want to add financial status in that mess ?

Dendito

• [TLC] Ian.
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2013, 12:46:31 am »

People who don't like utopian thinking make you sick? What are you doing on 2238 then?
no, i ment racist people
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2013, 12:29:50 am »

I would value it, USD, at about $20-$30 based on the total effort required, the actual in game value, and what I have seen this sort of thing go for on the IRC. This may be more or less, dependent on the buyer, but this is hinging on the game not receiving any more wipes.

LOL ben better take out a mortgage because I have some things to sell you

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2013, 04:21:20 pm »

Its all about supply and demand
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.193 seconds with 22 queries.