"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 09:25:50 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: Three things (and counting):  (Read 19266 times)

Senocular

• The Real Roleplayer
Re: Three things:
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2013, 04:29:51 pm »

Ok, 1 more:
FARMING. Farming, as in, I put seeds on the ground, water them, and in 6-8 days (?) a plant of the appropriate type "mysteriously" appears producing whatever it was that plant is supposed to produce.
Always dreamed about having that in FOnline, however I see no point in that since there's no hunger system.
Favorite forum posters:
Mike Crosser, the underground

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2013, 04:26:14 am »

Always dreamed about having that in FOnline, however I see no point in that since there's no hunger system.
Fibers, fruit, tobacco...
nobody wants him so he just stares at the world
planning the vengeance that he will soon unfurl

Kill A VC For Democracy!!!!
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2013, 06:19:48 am »

Fibers, fruit, tobacco...

Fibers and Tobacco already grows in certain bases.  So in a sense, we already have that.

Fruit is everywhere, so no need.

:D
Iguana Pete's sister

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2013, 07:05:20 am »

Fibers and Tobacco already grows in certain bases.  So in a sense, we already have that.

Fruit is everywhere, so no need.

:D
ya, IF you have 130K caps AND you're a member of a faction that allows it.......
and everywher isn't safe nor secure......

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2013, 03:01:12 am »

Sheild:
If you are using a 1-handed weapon you csn use a sheild to fend off attacks; the sheild takes the full brunt of the attack untill its destroyed.

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2013, 12:11:02 pm »

Sheild:
If you are using a 1-handed weapon you csn use a sheild to fend off attacks; the sheild takes the full brunt of the attack untill its destroyed.
No such sprite,maybe when 3d is implemented.

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2013, 12:38:29 pm »

In a way, farming in a outpost can be implemented. Right now, fiber and tobacco doesnt replenish in it. One can water and dig around them to gather fruits and fibres.

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2013, 04:33:34 pm »

No such sprite,maybe when 3d is implemented.
That's cool.

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2013, 09:46:50 pm »

The ability to change your character name:
Go to an authority (sherrifs, nayors, etc) and select the "I want to change my name." option.
They will reply,, "wHat do you want to change it to?" (use say button).
You click on "Say." and type in your 'new' name.
If that character name is open, they will reply, "Ok, you have to wait until it's been psoted in the news, that should take 24 hourts, and then we'll see."
In 24 hours, your new name will be official.
If that char name ISN'T open, they will reply "I'm sorry, but there was an objection and we can't allow the change. Would you like to try somethign else?" (use "Say). You can repeat the process as many times as needed to get the char name you actually do want or to get an accaptable alternaitive.

This fairly closely mimicks real-world name changes, I should knwo becasue I had mine changed a few years ago.

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2013, 10:14:46 am »

The ability to change your character name:
Go to an authority (sherrifs, nayors, etc) and select the "I want to change my name." option.
They will reply,, "wHat do you want to change it to?" (use say button).
You click on "Say." and type in your 'new' name.
If that character name is open, they will reply, "Ok, you have to wait until it's been psoted in the news, that should take 24 hourts, and then we'll see."
In 24 hours, your new name will be official.
If that char name ISN'T open, they will reply "I'm sorry, but there was an objection and we can't allow the change. Would you like to try somethign else?" (use "Say). You can repeat the process as many times as needed to get the char name you actually do want or to get an accaptable alternaitive.

This fairly closely mimicks real-world name changes, I should knwo becasue I had mine changed a few years ago.
No,that would make insane confusion and would make it easier for trolls and backstabbers to get back in the game after getting blacklisted by nooby APK factions.

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2013, 07:07:44 am »

No,that would make insane confusion and would make it easier for trolls and backstabbers to get back in the game after getting blacklisted by nooby APK factions.

I thought about this long and hard. And I think there is a way to meet both ideas, but I can't QUITE put my finger on waht it would be, therefore I am tabling the name change iidea. But in the mean time....

Give the barbershops the ability to give you  green hair. I just like green gair, that's all.

Adding:

Give dyed hair an effect, like +1 ch to someone who would appreciate it (punkers, etc), -1 charma to someone whou wouldn't (like "most" NCR cops, etc).
Give necklace an effect; like +3 ch when worn in armor 1 slot on feamles, -3 ch for males.
AND... Compacts (if they still exist), +1 ch, no other effect but doesn't last as long (like 5-10 minutes), just "se" on yourself (or whoever); Does not effect followers, only dialog options.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 10:46:45 pm by the underground »

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2013, 07:14:08 am »

Bayonet: a blade attached at the muzzle end of a long arm (such as a rifle) and used in hand-to-hand combat; in other words, a sharpened spear on a rifle.

To afix a bayonet to a long arm (with the assumption that it is a rilfe of some sort, though they can be fixed to shotguns, such as the Winchester Model 1897 Trench Gun, used by US forces in WWI), use the proper collection of resuorses to make it (exactly what that is or will be I leave to the dev's), approach a workbench, and use your standard fixboy. To uninstal the bayonet, use repair ONCE and the bayonet will detatch (with no earned XP for eitehr action).

Alvarez

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2013, 07:43:10 am »

Give the barbershops the ability to give you  green hair. I just like green gair, that's all.

Go here, check the list and start editing the frames. I just like deeds instead of words, that's all.
http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=60942&start=0&sid=3a793669f7a59d2e00ac1bfa301157af

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2013, 10:30:27 am »

Go here, check the list and start editing the frames. I just like deeds instead of words, that's all.
http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=60942&start=0&sid=3a793669f7a59d2e00ac1bfa301157af

Ya, but it's not the same.

Alvarez

« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2013, 11:08:10 am »

Ya, but it's not the same.

Not? Grab FrameAnimator, Photoshop and make your own!
Thats only slightly over 1100 single pictures you have to edit.
Godspeed! :)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 18 queries.