"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 08:16:43 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: North Korea says they are "at war" with the South.  (Read 9563 times)

the underground

• very grumpy bear
Re: North Korea says they are "at war" with the South.
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2013, 10:58:15 am »

Even China has told North Korea to sit down, shut up, and eat their ricream. I'm not worried.
nobody wants him so he just stares at the world
planning the vengeance that he will soon unfurl

Kill A VC For Democracy!!!!

skejwen

• BBS AKBAR!
    • Brahmins rox
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2013, 05:05:18 pm »

Their only chance is to... simply 6-(million)-pool...
"Moo-OooooOO! MoMoo.. MmmmoOoo.. Moo!", translate from brahmin to English: "Two things are infinite - brahmin shit and human stupidity! - Brahminstein"

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2013, 06:03:32 pm »

Sword rattling is a family tradition at Jong Ils.
He will rumble a bit, then cash in the help from world community for not have started a war. And gain respect from their generals, so he won't become their puppet.

Finally, he will pronounce to everyone that he scared the capitalistic world shitless and they gave in.
VIKTOLIOUS NOLTH KOLEA yet again.

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2013, 06:55:22 pm »

TLAR.
nobody wants him so he just stares at the world
planning the vengeance that he will soon unfurl

Kill A VC For Democracy!!!!

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2013, 11:26:51 pm »

I'm glad there will be a war, too many people on this planet anyway...

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2013, 11:51:25 pm »

Actually you could apparently fit the entire world's population in Texas with enough land to farm and feed themselves if done by absolute efficiency.

Really it's a matter of how wasteful human society is, not how many humans there are, though it's very easy to see it either way.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Lordus

• So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2013, 01:00:48 am »

Neither US or NKorea want war. NK needs aid from US and South Korea (food supplies), US needs tension in region to sell their weapon systems (i.e. F35, naval systems,...). Nobody wants to start a conflict and eliminate NK goverment, because they will have to create new or worse, unite both Koreas.. Look at East and West Germany... more than 20 years since Berlin wall falls, and there are still great economy differencies. Imagine North Korea as an agriculture, military based economy poor country that would need to reform and invest HUGE amount of money for DECADES to raise their health, educational, .... system to kind of eastern european country level.

In military, NK is dangerous. Not because their rockets and nuclear weapons (they still dont have adequate nuclear warhead), but because of their numerous artilelry aimed on SK, especially on Soul. SK and US would need a days or weeks to eliminate all artilery threat, but until they will do that, there would be thousands of South Korean victims. You cannot simply bomb all arty sites at one time. Of course, you can try to destroy communication, eliminate military command, but not in few hours..

One positive of another Korean war could be another MASH series.  8)
So long and THANKS for all the fish!

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2013, 01:24:40 am »

They they should start with you
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2013, 01:43:43 am »

Actually you could apparently fit the entire world's population in Texas with enough land to farm and feed themselves if done by absolute efficiency.

Really it's a matter of how wasteful human society is, not how many humans there are, though it's very easy to see it either way.

You can all go to Texas while I keep the rest of the planet.

Mr Feltzer

• FOnline: Australia
    • The Core Gaming Australia's Website
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2013, 03:48:10 am »

Brujah, I will trade you 1 corn for all of Australia.
Founder of Fallout Online Australia
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2013, 04:41:12 am »

Brujah, I will trade you 1 corn for all of Australia.

Under the circumstances that you'll have to butter it yourself.

The corn will be given to you raw.

Spotty

• Wuff Wuff!!!
    • Crazy 88
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2013, 04:53:03 am »

Hell no. Texas is crowded already. Ya'll can go to Brazil and enjoy the hairy women Brujah keep telling us about. More space and more women over there anyhow.
[img]http://img19.imageshack.us/
img19/4053/c88.png
"Hatred is gained as much by good works as by evil."
- Niccolo Machiavelli -
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2013, 05:04:11 am »

Hell no. Texas is crowded already. Ya'll can go to Brazil and enjoy the hairy women Brujah keep telling us about. More space and more women over there anyhow.

There's no women or space here.

All lies except for the hairy part... Don't come here if you hate hair.
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2013, 01:14:28 pm »

If USA starts to bomb North Korea then Russia starts firing nukes too and shits gonna hit the floor pretty fast.

Why exactly do you believe Russia would get involved militarily when their closest ally wouldn't get involved?  If anything Russia may sell them weapons to make a quick buck (probably nothing that recent of course) and China would give them weapons to actually see how well they do in the field since they haven't been able to actually field test anything they have made in the past 30 years.  All of this would happen under the table of course, as risking sanctions from the U.S. would be very bad for them and the U.S. itself.  If a full blown war was to happen (very unlikely) the civilian and military casualties would be horrendous and occupying the country would be near impossible unless the North Koreans realized how bad off they are under the rule of a military first regime.   South Korea recently said if a war were to break out they would target monuments of the Kim family which I have to say would be a fantastic start.

Mr Feltzer

• FOnline: Australia
    • The Core Gaming Australia's Website
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2013, 07:14:41 am »

Why exactly do you believe Russia would get involved militarily when their closest ally wouldn't get involved?  If anything Russia may sell them weapons to make a quick buck (probably nothing that recent of course) and China would give them weapons to actually see how well they do in the field since they haven't been able to actually field test anything they have made in the past 30 years.  All of this would happen under the table of course, as risking sanctions from the U.S. would be very bad for them and the U.S. itself.  If a full blown war was to happen (very unlikely) the civilian and military casualties would be horrendous and occupying the country would be near impossible unless the North Koreans realized how bad off they are under the rule of a military first regime.   South Korea recently said if a war were to break out they would target monuments of the Kim family which I have to say would be a fantastic start.

The Prime Minister of Russia made statements about using nuclear weapons if the USA keeps on getting involved in other wars. they wont tolerate it
Founder of Fallout Online Australia
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 18 queries.